Central University of Jammu Admission 2023: The Central University of Jammu is also known as CU JAMMU. It was founded in 2011 by the Central Universities Act, 2009. It is a central university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). It has also signed MoUs with various universities or institutes. The university offers several Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Integrated, and Ph.D. Programmes under different streams. Here is the complete information about the Central University of Jammu Admission 2023 process, eligibility criteria, the application process, etc.
Central University of Jammu Admission 2023 Highlights:
Check the highlights given below:
- Year of Establishment: 2011
- Recognized by: UGC
- Approved by: AICTE
- Also known as CU JAMMU
- University Type: Central
- Campus Location: Jammu
- Number of schools: 13
- Number of departments: 81
- Collaborations: Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management (Gwalior), Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University (Rajouri), Chamber & Commerce Industry (CCI)
- Courses Offered: 20+
- Admission Criteria: Entrance-based, Accepted entrance exams, CUCET
- Application Mode: Online
- University Type: Co-ed
- Mode of education: Full-time
- Top recruiters: PVR Cinemas, HDFC Bank, Novel Office, Bank of America, Unilever, BYJU’S
- Official website: cujammu.ac.in/
Central University of Jammu Admission Form 2023:
- The Application form will release through the online mode on the official portal.
- Central University of Jammu 2023 application form will be released in March 2023 for UG, PG & RP Programmes .
Central University of Jammu: Courses
- Admission to B.Voc
- Integrated BSc – MSc
- Integrated BA – BEd is based on CUCET scores
Those who have completed class XII from some recognized board may apply for any Undergraduate programmes.
- MTech admission is based on GATE/CUCET scores.
- Admission to MSc, MA, MBA, MEd, and MA/ MSc is based on CUCET scores.
- Applicants must have completed graduation in the relevant stream before applying for Post Graduate programmes.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The University accepts CUCET/UGC NET/SLET/SET/JRF examinations for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
- Those who have completed a master’s degree in the relevant stream may apply for the Ph.D. programme.
- Admission to Diploma/Certificate courses is based on the scores attained in CUCET.
- Those who have cleared class X from some recognized board may apply for the certificate course in Beauty and Wellness.
- Those who have completed class XII may apply for diplomas in Beauty & Wellness, Beauty & Wellness (Makeup), and Retail Management.
- Applicant must have completed graduation before applying for a diploma in Yoga and certificate course in Shavism or Indian Mystical thoughts.
Central University of Jammu Admission 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
Course, Eligibility, and Fees:
It is extremely important to check the course eligibility and fees before applying for the course. Here are the details about the same:
- B.Voc in Retail Management and Banking & Financial Services: The candidate needs to qualify for the exam CUCET. Also, the applicant must have completed class XII from some recognized board with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- To do Integrated BSc–MSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, and Physics, the candidate must have qualified CUCET. Also, the applicant must have completed class XII in Science with respective subjects with an aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST category candidates)
- To apply for Integrated BA-Bed, the qualifying exam is CUCET. Applicant must have completed class XII from some recognized board with an aggregate of 50% marks. However, 45% of SC/ ST category candidates
- M.Sc in Material Sciences & Technology and Environmental Sciences requires a qualifying exam such as CUCET. Applicants must have completed graduation in the relevant discipline with an aggregate of 50% and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- For MBA in General, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, and Tourism & Travel Management, the Qualifying exam is CUCET. To apply for MBA, the minimum qualification is graduation in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- To do M.Tech in Computer Science & Technology, the Qualifying exams include GATE/ CUCET. In addition to this, the applicant must have done BTech/BE in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology or MCA or MSc (Computer Science/ IT) with a minimum of 60% marks and 55% for SC/ST category candidates
- To apply for MA/MSc in Mathematics, the qualifying exam is CUCET. Applicant must have done graduation with Mathematics/Applied Mathematics as one of the subjects with an aggregate of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD category candidates)
- If you are interested to apply for MA in English, Social Work, Hindi, and Economics then the Qualifying exam is CUCET. To apply for MBA, the minimum qualification is graduation in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST category candidates.
- To apply for M.ed, the Qualifying exam is CUCET. The minimum qualification is B.Ed from some recognized university with an aggregate of 50%.
Job Placements: Some of the job profiles after completing the courses include HR Manager, Assistant Manager, Assistant Brand Manager, Business Development Associate, Financial Analyst, and Talent Acquisition HR.
Central University of Jammu Scholarships:
The university also offers scholarships and fellowships on merit and as per the needs. Here are some scholarships:
- Dr. S Radhakrishnan Postdoctoral Fellowship of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship for Women
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship for SC/ST candidates
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship for Research in Social Science
- Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for SC/ST candidates
- Rajiv Gandhi Fellowship for the person with a disability
- Maulana Azad National Fellowship for minorities students
- National Fellowship for OBC candidates
- Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship for single girl child
- PG scholarship for University rank holder
- Post-Graduation Scholarship for Professional Courses for SC/ST candidates
- Ishan Uday, Special Scholarship Scheme for North Easters Region
- Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship
MPhil/Ph.D. students also awarded a Non-Net Fellowship and here are the details about the same:
Students doing MPhil and not taking any financial assistance from any other sources will be given the award of Non-Net fellowship of Rs 5,000 on the monthly basis with the contingency of Rs 10,000 per year for Science students and Rs 8,000 annually for Humanities and Social Science students.
Only selected students will be awarded financial help of Rs 8,000 per month as fellowship and contingency of Rs 10,000 for Science students and Rs 8,000 for Humanities as well as Social Science students.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here