Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023: Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh is the responsible authority for commencing ITI Admission every year. Interested aspirants who are willing to seek admission into Government based ITI institutions of Chhattisgarh for several trades like engineering and non-engineering under the Craftsmen Training Scheme can apply. Prior to applying, candidates are required to check all the details like the application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
- Those who are participating in Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023 must check the eligibility criteria prior to applying:
- Candidate must have successfully completed classes X and XII (subject to trade Engineering or Non-Engineering) from some recognized Board.
- Candidate’s age should be at least 14 years (excluding for Driver cum Mechanic trade, as their age should be 18 at least)
- There is no limit for the upper age limit of any sort.
Trade wise Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023 eligibility for the course is mentioned here:
- To apply for Machinist (Grinder), Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Computer Hardware, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Turner, Machinist, Information Technology, Information Communication Technology System Maintenance, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Mechanic Mechatronics, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air- Conditioner), then-candidate must have done completed class 10th successfully under 10+2 system of education with Mathematics and Science subjects or its equivalent subject.
- If you are applying for Painter General, Electronic Mechanic, Wireman then you must have completed class X under 10+2 System of examination
- If you are applying for Mechanic (Diesel), Interior Decoration and Designing, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics, Mechanic (Tractor), and Foundryman Technician then the candidate must have successfully completed class X under 10+2 system of education with subjects like Mathematics and Science or its equivalent.
- To apply for Sheet Metal Worker, Surveyor, Carpenter, Physiotherapy Technician, Welder (Gas & Electrical), Welder (Pipe), Welder (GMAW & GTAW), Welder (Welding & Inspection) Rice mill Operator, Mason, Plumber, Welder (fabrication & fitting), then it is mandatory to have completed class X under 10+2 System of examination.
- If you are interested to apply for Sewing Technology, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Fashion Design Technology, Hospital House Keeping, Multimedia Animation Special Effect, Dress Making, Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (English), Secretarial Practice (English) then the candidate must have done class 10th under 10+2 scheme of examination.
- To apply for Stenographer Secretarial Assistant (Hindi), it is important to complete class 10th class under 10+2 System of examination with Hindi as a compulsory subject.
- If you are looking forward to applying for a driver cum mechanic, then it is important for the candidate to be done with the 10th class under 10+2 System of examination.
Chhattisgarh ITI Exam Date 2023:
|Application form Start to Submit||June|
|Deadline to submit the application form||June|
|First merit list release date||End of June|
Chhattisgarh ITI 2023 Application form:
It is important to fill the Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023 Application form which is easily obtainable at the official website. The candidate must fill the application form after going through the eligibility criteria carefully. The process to apply includes a few easy steps:
- First, go to the official website
- Then click the Registration button.
- Fill the registration form with personal and professional details asked in the form.
- Once the form is filled, login and submits the form on the same official website.
- Make sure to provide details correctly.
- After form submission, there are no chances for making any changes in the form, so ensure to be careful and alert while making a submission.
- For carrying out one-time registration, click on “register” Button.
- Ensure for providing valid Email addresses as well as mobile number.
- You will be provided with the OTP at your registered number.
- Use the same OTP in the given field to proceed for the registration page.
- Fill all the details such as passing year of class X, board, CGPA & Marks acquired in the last qualifying examination, etc.
- Enter all the class X details because trades will be filtered accordingly in the application form.
- Fill your personal details also
- Then upload the photo in the given space.
- Select the payment gateway.
- Choose the details in the registration form and submit it.
- Again login the page by making use of the mobile number and password to get done with the application process.
- After a successful login, you will come across the prefilled details on the screen.
- Choose your District, ITI, Trade and NCVT/SCVT from the given list provided there.
- You also need to fill in the choice of Institute & Trades according to the preference.
- Once this all done, save the application form by pressing the submit button.
- Take the print out of the transaction receipt and application form for further use.
- Make a payment of the application via modes like online and offline.
- Those who belong to General/ OBC category need to submit Rs.50 for the application fee.
- Those who belong to the reserved category need to pay Rs.40.
- You can make payment via online modes using a debit card, credit card, or net-banking.
- You can fill the form using offline mode also by using Demand Draft.
- There will not be any chance for a fee refund.
Merit & Counseling Information:
A Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2023-24 Merit List will be provided by the exam conducting authority and it will also be uploaded on the official website. Those who qualify for the examination will move for the counseling process. Ensure for clearing the merit list which is declared by ITI Chhattisgarh for the further counselling process. Make sure to collecting every detail about counselling process from the official website Make sure that you become part of the counseling process. Documents you need to carry during counseling includes:
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Another certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Print copy of application form
- Medical certificate
- SSC mark list
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar card, DL, etc.)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here