Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 will be provisioned by the government of India for seeking admission into several Engineering and Non-Engineering trades under Craftsmen Training Scheme. Those who are interested must apply on time only after getting the details about the eligibility criteria. There are immense of the courses proffered and information about the same mentioned below – Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, etc:
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The application form for Chhattisgarh ITI Admission 2022 will be provided via online mode.
- The online application form will be released via the Directorate of Training, Chhattisgarh.
- Fill the application form from the month of June and get done by the same month itself.
- The application form will consist of details about personal and academic details. Make sure to provide correct and genuine details.
- Incorrect/incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Provide your valid email address and contact number in the application form for availing complete information.
- While you fill the application form, upload the scanned image of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Chhattisgarh ITI Application Fee:
- Make a payment of the application form via modes such as online and offline mode.
- Those who belong to the General/ OBC category will submit Rs.50 as an application fee and for the reserved category, it will be of Rs.40.
- Make an online payment of the application form via several modes such as debit card, credit card, or net-banking.
- Those who have applied offline may submit the form via Demand Draft way out.
- The application fee will not be refunded.
Chhattisgarh ITI 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form Start to Submit||June|
|Deadline to submit the application form||June|
|First merit list release date||End of June|
- Candidate must have successfully completed class X and XII ((subject to trade engineering/ non-engineering) from some recognized board or university.
- Those who have applied for non-engineering courses, candidates must have completed class VIII successfully.
- Candidate’s age must not be less than 14 years in age. Those who are applying for mechanic cum business driver, they should have a minimum age of 18 years as on 1st August 2022. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
Chhattisgarh ITI Admission Process:
- The admission process will consist of different steps. First, candidates will fill the application form with details, image upload and academic details. After filling the application form, submit the application fee.
- The candidate will be selected according to the merit scores of the qualifying examination. In the entire selection procedure, class X and XII percentage play a crucial role.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The Merit List will be prepared by the exam conducting body. The board may release the ITI admission merit list from the web portal. The authority will release the merit list on the basis of the candidate’s scores and reservation criteria.
- Those who wish to appear again will not get any chance. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of application received, applicant’s performance, course opted for and category. Authority will issue two or three merit list. The merit list will consist of all details about the selection.
Those who will find their name in the merit list will attend the counseling process. It is compulsory to clear the exam to get a name in the merit list to participate in the counselling process.
Documents needed during verification:
- Class X mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Print copy of application form
- Medical certificate
- Caste certificate (if needed)
- Other certificate
- SSC mark list
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar card, DL, etc.)
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here