|Exam Dates||Application Form||Eligibility||Pattern|
CLAT 2024: Common Law Admission Test is around the corner and those who want to give the biggest hit preparing for this examination hardly. It is the All India Entrance Test for those who want to seek admission into various Integrated Law Courses, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate courses provided by an estimated 16 National Law Universities situated across India. The exam takes place every year by NLUs on the rotation base. However, this year CLAT 2024 Application Form will be commenced by Chanakya National Law University, Patna, and based on the online computer-based pattern.
CLAT 2024 Notification:
- CLAT 2024 Application Form will be released on May 2024.
CLAT 2024 Exam Overview:
|Full-Form of Exam||Common-Law Admission Test|
|Name of Exam||CLAT 2024|
|Conducted By||NUSRL, Ranchi|
|Total seats||Around 2500 for UG and 720 for postgraduate (NLUs only)|
|Courses offered||BSW LLB, BA LLB, BBA LLB, B.Sc LLB, B.Com LLB & LLM|
|Contact Number||09446899010, 09446899050|
|Category||Law Entrance Exam|
|Official Website||http://www.clat.ac.in/ OR https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/|
CLAT 2024 Exam Date:
Find below CLAT Exam Related information details. Here you can find the CLAT 2024-23 Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card Release Date & Result Date.
|Application Form Released:||January 2024|
|Last date to submit the filled-in online application form:||May 2024|
|Availability of the Admit Card:||April 2024|
|Date for the Entrance Exam:||June 2024|
|Availability of the Answer Key:||May 2024|
|Result date declaration:||June 2024|
|Date for Merit List:||June 2024|
|Starting for the Counselling:||June 2024|
CLAT 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates can fill out the CLAT 2024 Application form online only.
- Candidates need to email their ID for online registration. They create the user id and password.
- Once candidates create a login id & password that uploads the scanned copies of the document, Signature, and (30MM x 45MM) Passport size photograph.
- After submitting the all documents universities offer you a corrections facility of the Application form.
Application Fee: Here you can see the Application Fee for categories wise.
|OBC/General/SAP and other category students||Rs. 4000/-|
|ST & SC category students||Rs. 3500/-|
Steps to Apply for CLAT 2024 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of CLAT.
- Then click on the ‘new registration’ link.
- Register yourself by providing basic details i.e. name, mobile number mail ID, etc.
- The login credentials will be sent to your registered mobile number or mail.
- Now log in using your login credentials i.e. mobile number and password.
- Then select the course for which you are applying i.e. UG or PG.
- Now fill the Application Form with details such as education, personal, and other details.
- Upload documents i.e. photograph, signature, and other required certificates.
- Now click on the ‘next button.
- Click on the ‘make payment’ and submit the application form.
- Check all details and verify it.
- Now click on the ‘submit button.
- Take the printout of the completely filled-in application form.
CLAT 2024 Application Form: Click here
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
CLAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below some steps for CLAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Undergraduate courses: Regarding the Under Graduate courses, the aspirant needs to have done with class 12th or its equivalent from some recognized board and scored at least 45% marks by the student belonging to the general category and 40% marks for the student belonging to SC/ST category.
- Post Graduate courses: Regarding the Post Graduate level courses, candidates should have done with the Integrated LLB degree or LLB degree or else equivalent degree with at least 55% marks (general category) and 50% marks (SC/ST category) from the recognized university.
- There will be no age bar for this Exam.
- The candidate must be Indian or NRI.
- Those who are appearing in the final examination for qualifying the examination can also apply for CLAT 2024 examination but need to provide with the passing certificate for the qualifying examination at the time of the admission process.
Courses Provisioned for those aspiring future in Law:
- B. (Hons.)
- LL.B. (Hons.)
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- W. LL.B. (Hons.)
- LL.B. (Hons.)
CLAT 2024 Exam Pattern:
The exam will be conducted in online mode. The question needs to be completed within 2 hours.
CLAT Exam Pattern For UG:
- In the reasoning section, one has to attempt 40 questions for 40 marks
- Legal Aptitude section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- In the English & Comprehension section, one has to attempt 40 Questions for 40 Marks
- In the Elementary Mathematics section, one has to attempt 20 Questions for 20 Marks
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
Exam Pattern For PG:
- In the Constitutional Law section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- Jurisprudence section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks
- In the Other law subjects section, one has to attempt 50 Questions for 50 Marks.
|Course||Subjects||Total Questions & Total Marks|
|For UG courses (Integrated)||Quantitative Techniques||150 questions & 150 marks|
|Current affairs including general knowledge|
|For PG Courses||Jurisprudence||102 questions (100 objective & 2 descriptive) & 150 marks|
|Other Law Subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR, etc|
Candidates can find below CLAT 2024 Syllabus according to last year. Just check below and start the preparation according to this syllabus:
For UG Programmes:
- English including Comprehension– Filling in the Blanks in Sentences with Appropriate Words, Correction of Grammatical Sentences, etc.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs- Must Read GK, National and International Current Affairs.
- Mathematics– must prepare 10th Class Maths.
- Legal Aptitude- Includes legal propositions and a set of facts to which the said proposition has to be applied. Some propositions may not be “true” in the real sense, candidates will have to assume the “truth” of these propositions and answer the questions accordingly.
Logical Reasoning- Includes logical reasoning questions such as syllogisms, logical sequences, analogies, etc
For PG Programmes:
- Constitutional Law- Laws related to the nation etc.
- Jurisprudence: Legal Systems, legal institutions, legal reasoning, and their role in society.
Other Law Subjects such as Contract Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, IPR- Cyber Law, These sections Includes Family Law, Civil Law, etc.
CLAT 2024 Admit Card/Hall Ticket:
CLAT 2024 Admit Card has been released on April 2024 on the official website. The Admit card will not be sent through any offline method. The Admit Card/Hall Ticket can be downloaded by the candidate by logging at the official website. Candidates should keep the admit card till the admission process. Admit card will be an important document that should be carried at the examination center.
Steps To Download CLAT Admit Card 2024 Online:
- Visit the official site of the Common Law Admission Test @ consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- The homepage of the CLAT will open.
- Click on the Login button which is available on the home page.
- Enter log in details & click the submit button
- Verify the data on the CLAT Admit Card 2024.
- Download it and also take out the printed copy of it
CLAT 2024 Provisional Answer Key has been released in April 2024. Candidates can check the Answer key by using a login ID and password. If candidates are not satisfied with the Answer Key, they can challenge the Provisional Answer key.
The Examination result of CLAT will release in May month. Visit the official website, to know the exam result details such as marks obtained, percentage attained, and status of the candidate. Those who clear the examination will appear for the counseling round. To check the result, go to the official website of CLAT 2024. Now, go to the Homepage and click on the ‘Result’ option. A login page will open where you will fill the login credentials. Now, click on the ‘Print Score Card’ and the scorecard will appear in PDF format.
Steps to download CLAT 2024 Result:
- Visit the Official website of CLAT 2024.
- On the homepage, click on the “Result”
- Then a login page will open fill in the login details.
- Now click on “Print Score Card”
- The CLAT 2024 scorecard appears on the screen in pdf format. Download it in pdf format.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here