DTU Ph.D Admission 2022 is a striking time for aspirants. Reason being that interested candidates wait for a long to avail of this opportunity. Delhi Technology University Ph.D. program aims at offering admission to Full-Time /Part-Time Doctor of Philosophy Program and ensure to check the information such as eligibility criteria, the application process, application fee, and more.
In Short About Ph.D. Program Offered:
The Ph.D. Program in areas in Engineering, Sciences, and Humanities facilitate for research work leading to the Ph.D. degree available in various departments such as Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Environmental engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics & communication engineering, Humanities & USME, Design, Delhi School of Management, Computer Science & Engineering, Civil engineering, Biotechnology, Applied Physics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Chemistry & Polymer Science & Technology.
DTU Ph.D 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form starts from||November|
|Deadline to deposit application fees||December|
|Display of List of eligible candidates for test||December|
|Result declaration Dates||December|
|Final Result Date||January|
|Date of admission||January|
|Display of vacant seat for waitlisted candidates||January|
|Last & Spot round of admissions against Vacant seats||January|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
- Applicant must have attained a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Sciences/Management/ Humanities/Design and Social Science in a relevant discipline or equivalent with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- In few exceptional scenarios, an applicant with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology with at least 75% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA and having research capability are also eligible to apply.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% in marks at the level of qualifying degree to SC/ST category students for determining the eligibility conditions to apply for Ph.D. admission.
DTU Ph.D Admission 2022 Application Process:
Candidates can check below the DTU Ph.D Admission 2022 Application Form Details:
- If you are eligible to apply then go to the official website and apply
- First, start with the registration and then fill the online application form from www.dtu.ac.in from November and December months
- Register with the help of a relevant email id and password, and then login for filling the online application form. An ‘Application Number’ will be generated while filling up the Online Registration form which will be used for further correspondence.
- Take the print of the duly filled application form after submitting the registration fee.
- Candidates are requested to duly signed the copy of the same with two latest photographs affixed on the form on the counseling day.
- It is recommended to read the admission booklet before filling the application form.
The submission of the application fee will end the application process. Here are the details about the same:
- Gen/OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500/-
- Submit the payment by using online mode such as debit card/credit card/net banking
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Check the entire process of selection followed by the concerned authority:
- The shortlisting of applications possessing the minimum educational qualifications, for screening test & interview will be done by the respective departments via consultation with the Ph.D. Coordinator nominated by the Vice-Chancellor.
- The cut off for the screening test for shortlisting the candidates for interview will be decided by the University. Based on the academic record and the performance in the interview, the names of the candidates will be suggested to the dean.
- The screening test will take place for relevant UGC/CSIR/DST/JRF fellowship holders, foreign students who apply through MHRD and foreign students under the cultural exchange scholarship program (ICCR)
- The shortlisted candidates will appear with the PowerPoint Presentation on the topic of their interest during the interview round.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here