Goa SET 2023: Goa SET commences every year by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. This state-level examination conducts for providing professional degree programmes in state government/aided engineering colleges of Goa. NEET Qualified applicants can acquire admission in MBBS, BDS, BHMS (Homeopathy), BAMS (Ayurveda), Allied Health Science (Paramedical), and B.Sc. in nursing courses. The article consisted of comprehensive details about Goa SET 2023 application process, application fee, eligibility criteria, etc.
Goa SET 2023: Highlights
- Name of the Examination: Goa SET 2023
- Full Name: Goa State Eligibility Test
- Exam Type: State Eligibility Test
- Exam Level: State
- Organizing Body: Savitribai Phule Pune University state Agency
- Official Website: http://setexam.unipune.ac.in
Goa SET 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Goa TET Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Goa SET 2023 Application Form:
Here are the steps to apply for Goa SET 2023:
- First go to the official website of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Now, register by submitting the required details in the required field.
- Applicants will receive a username and password to fill the Application Form with apt details.
- Fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature (Maximum size: 50kb JPG or JPEG File) and Signature (Max size: 30kb JPG or JPEG File).
- Submit the Application Form and take the printout for further reference.
The application fee for different categories is given below:
- Application Fee for Open Category: Rs.550/-
- For OBC/SBC/DT (A) / NT (B)/NT(C)/NT(D)(Non Creamy Layer Category only)/ SC/ST/PH/VH: Rs.450/-
- Submit the Application fee via challan at any branch of HDFC Bank or Bank of Maharashtra.
Goa SET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria of Goa SET 2023 below:
- Applicants must have completed a Master’s Degree recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission) in the subject of SET.
- Applicants must have scored at least 55% overall marks in their Master’s or equivalent exam. There will be 5% relaxation to the reserved category applicants such as SC/ST/OBC/SBC/DT (VJ)/NT/SEBC/Trans-genders, etc.
- Those who are pursuing their Master’s degree or candidates who have appeared in the qualifying Master’s degree examination may also apply.
- Applicants from other states (excluding Maharashtra and Goa) belonging to reserved categories (like SC/ST/OBC/SEBC) shall be treated as an Open/Unreserved category according to the rules of Maharashtra and Goa.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the exam.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The exam pattern will help students to have complete information about how the question appears. Here are the details about the examination pattern:
- The exam will be commenced in the Objective Mode.
- The test will consist of three papers
- There will be Objective Type Questions on paper and held in 2 separate sessions
It is essential to know the exam syllabus for making preparation. English subject syllabus comprises of class XII syllabus and Mathematics from class X.
The successful submission of the application form will take to the next step i.e. admit card. Download the admit card from the official website using online mode. Applicants must carry Admit Card to the exam center.
The result of GOA SET 2023 will be released on the official website. Candidates can check the result using online mode. The result will be announced a month after the exam. Those who clear the exam will be recruited for the post of Assistant Professor.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here