Gujarat ITI Admission 2021: The Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat is the conducting authority of all the exercise process of Gujarat ITI admission 2021. The DET, Gujarat has released the official notification for inviting candidates to apply for an application form. All the Interested candidates who want to seek admission in ITI programme in any Government or Private polytechnic institute in the State of Gujarat need to submit the application form before the last date of applying. The application process will start from 1st June 2021. Candidates must go through the below article for detailed information about eligibility criteria, application form and important dates.
- Admission: DET Gujarat ITI Admissions 2021
- Conducting Authority: Directorate of Employment and Technical Education (DET), Gujarat
- State: Gujarat
- Courses offered: ITI programs
- Mode of registration: Online
- Application portal: http://hte.rajasthan.gov.in
Gujarat ITI 2021 Exam Date:
Candidates can check all the important dates in the table below for reference and can prepare for the exam according to the schedule:
|Online application form available||May 2021|
|Application form Final date to submit||June 2021|
|Gujarat ITI Exam Date 2021||July|
Gujarat ITI Application Form 2021:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- Visit the official site.
- Read all the notification given there properly.
- Select the concerned link for applying online.
- Enter the detail in the application form like personal details and academic qualifications.
- Candidates must take care that information filled is correct.
- Then after that Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Check all the details carefully again.
- Submit the application formand take the printout of the application form for reference in future.
- Take one printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee for Gujarat ITI 2021 will be Rs. 50/-.
- The application fee payment will be done through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay through debit card, credit card or net banking feature.
- The application fee once paid will not be refunded back to the account of the candidate.
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
- The candidate must have done 10th (High School) or 10+2 (Intermediate) from the recognized board/institute.
- The age of candidateshould be at least 14 years.
- The candidatemust have a domicile certificate of Gujarat state issued by the competent authority.
- The candidate is required to produce original certificates during counselling.
Gujarat ITI Admission List of Trades:
- Computer Operator
- Mechanic Diesel Engine (Taspsewing Technology (TASP)
- Welder (TASP)
- Wireman (TASP)
- Armature Motor Rewinding/Coil
- Electronics Mechanics
- Electronics Mechanics SCP)
- Mechanics Diesel Engine
- Mechanics Diesel Engine(SCP)
- Mechanics Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner.
- Sewing Technology
Gujarat ITI 2021 Merit List
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
A Merit list will be prepared & published online of Gujarat ITI 2021. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam as well as the candidate’s eligibility. DET will prepare various merit lists like common merit, merit list of women, SC/ ST merit list, merit list for social backward class & also for economically weaker section.
Candidates whose name will appear on the merit list will further have to attend the counselling round. Those who will qualify as per the merit list will be called for the counselling process.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2021 Process
- The candidate will get admission on the basis of the merit list.
- On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exams, the merit list will be prepared.
- There will be a counselling round for final admission in the desired course/trade.
- Candidates with their name in the merit list will attend the counselling.
- High School (Class X) mark sheet and passing certificates
- Valid ID Proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- Medical certificate