Haryana ITI Admission 2023 is an offer for many to make their career. Department of Industrial Training (DIT) conducts this examination every year to extract the best candidates for different courses. Before you think to apply, it is important to have a detailed account of the examination.
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Application Form:
To apply for the Haryana ITI 2023 Entrance Test, the candidate must avail the Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Application Form via online mode. Follow the steps mentioned below for a better understanding of the ways to apply for the exam:
- Go to the official website and download the information mentioned in the brochure. Go through the details and information carefully.
- Then login the official website and click on the concerned link in order to apply via online mode.
- Move to the official website www.itiharyana.gov.in which is for Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana
- It is important for candidates to provide with personal information, educational qualification details, address for the communication, etc. in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature in the dimensions and size mentioned there.
- Submit the application fee Rs 100 for the general/OBC category and Rs 50 for reserved category candidates via online mode.
- Once these steps are over, re-check the details carefully and then submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
Application Fee details:
The application fee is an important formality that every applicant should go for. You can make payment via any of the modes such as net banking, Credit/Debit Card, etc.
Haryana ITI 2023 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|Application form Submission date start||July 2023|
|Closed to submit an application||July 2023|
|Start the Regular classes from||August 2023|
|1st Counselling||July 2023|
|2nd Counselling||July 2023|
|3rd Counselling||August 2023|
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
You must pass on the Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria then only you can apply for the exam.
- Candidate must have successfully completed classes X and XII from some recognized State Board/Central Board of education.
- Those who have successfully completed class VIII are also eligible to apply for some trade according to the eligibility condition.
- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years as of 1st August 2023.
- The candidate is required to qualify the entrance exam for seeking admission to the specific course.
- The candidate must possess the domicile certificate of the Haryana state issued by the competent authority.
- There is no upper age limit described for Haryana ITI admission.
Haryana ITI 2023 Admission Process:
- The exam conducting authority will prepare a merit list based on the performance of the candidate in the qualifying exam.
- The merit list will be created keeping in mind immense of the factors like the number of candidates, performance in the qualifying examination and number of seats available in the particular trade, etc.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidates’ merit.
- All the successful candidates will move further to attend counselling to complete the admission process.
- The counselling process consisted of four rounds for the academic session 2023.
- The decision taken by the concerned authority will be considered final in connection with taking admission into a particular course.
Merit List/Result Announcement:
The result of the Haryana ITI Admission 2023 examination will appear on the official website on the fixed date. The exam commencing authority will go through the applications and create the merit list. As soon as the result announces, the candidate should get ready with the counselling process according to the directions. Make sure that you take a printout of the result for further help in the Counselling process.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Those who attain cut-off marks based on the merit list can go through the counseling process. Once your name appears in the merit list, it is mandatory to appear in the counselling process for discussing the further admission process. In case, you skip the counseling, it may lead to rejection of the candidature. While moving for attending counselling, you need to carry original documents for verification purposes. The list of documents needed to be mentioned below:
- Mark Sheet and Certificate of VIII/X/XII
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority
- Photo Identity card such as Passport, Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, etc.
- Latest passport size photograph etc
- Other documents as per the directions.
Certain criteria are set for the reserved category candidates according to State Government rules. Those who are seeking reservations need to provide a category certificate to prove the claim. Disable candidates are required to submit the medical certificate issued by the Government hospital or concerned authority.