IIIT Delhi Admission 2022: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi is offering admission programs in undergraduate engineering courses. IIIT Delhi Admission 2022 for the session. The conducting authorities for conducting the exam will be Joint Allocation Board (JAC) Delhi. All the candidates must have a valid JEE main 2022 Rank and also meet the criteria defined by the university official to participate in the counseling process. For more information about the exam, please find the detail below:
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission 2022 Notification:
- There is no notification has been released for IIIT Delhi Admission 2022.
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission 2022 Overview:
IIIT-Delhi B.Tech Admission 2022
Year of Establishment
Type of University
B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, PG Diploma
Classrooms, Auditorium, Laboratories, Gym, Library, Medical center, Cafeteria, Sports facilities, Hostel
Program levels Offered
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctorate
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
IIIT Delhi 2022 Exam Date:
|Application Form Date Start:||1st week of July 2022|
|Application form Last Date:||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit list for IIITD 2022:||July 2022|
|Counseling Dates starts||July 2022|
IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission 2022 Application Form:
To get in the process of IIIT Delhi Admission, all the candidates are required to fill two application forms:
- IIIT-D 2022 Entrance Exam Form
- JEE main 2022 Application Form
The candidate has to fill the application form of IIIT Delhi B.Tech Admission 2022 in online mode. There is no offline/Physical form will be issued from the institute side. It is highly advisable for all the candidates to read all the particulars of the application form before getting to fill it. All the details must be correctly filled and as per the certificates of academics. All the details must be correctly filled, any mistake will lead to the rejection of the application form. Before the submission of the application form, all the candidates must check all the details once again and make necessary changes, if required. All the candidates have to pay the fee for the application form while filling it.
IIIT Delhi Admission 2022 Fee:
The application fee for the IIIT Delhi Admission 2022 can be paid through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking and e-challan. All the candidates must follow the following steps for paying the application fee. Those who go for e-challan, follow the steps:
- Download the e-challan from the official website
- Payment can be done from any of the SBI (State Bank of India) branch.
- Once the process of payment gets done, visit the website, and enter the required e-challan details. Please submit before the deadline of the submission.
Those who go for the payment option via Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking have to follow these steps:
- Click on the mentioned link for the payment option.
- By clicking the payment option, the applicant will be directed to the bank’s gateway.
- Once the process of payment gets done, the candidate will be directed to the counselling website.
- Take a print out of the application form, it will help you for future references.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Reservation of Seats :
IIIT is offering admissions into the B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) and B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) programs. The total number of seats in programs are – 110 in CSE and 70 in ECE. Since the college is functioning under the compliance of Delhi government rule, so there will be 80% of seats reserved for the candidates belonging to Delhi. Here are the seat distribution into the categories and sub-categories
The categories are as follows:
- Scheduled Caste
- Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Classes
Here are the sub-categories:
- Differently Abled Person
- Single Girl Child
- Kashmiri Migrants
- No Subcategory
- Central Board/State board topper
Before getting to the application form, it is highly advisable for all the candidates to read and understand the whole document of eligibility criteria if they are eligible to take part in IIIT Delhi 2022 or not. Eligibility is a set of terms and conditions defined by the university in the fields of – Age, Domicile, Education, Criteria, and Category (General, SC, ST, and Physically Handicapped). After meeting these conditions, the candidate can proceed further with the admission process. In this case, the examination cell of IIIT Delhi is setting all the terms and conditions for the exam. Here are the keen details pertinent to the eligibility criteria –
- Candidates must have passed Class 12th or any equivalent exam from a state or a center recognized educational board.
- All the candidates must score at least 80% or more percentage in all the main five subjects.
- Among the subjects – three are- Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, and the other two optional subjects.
- Applying candidates must have scored 80% of marks in mathematics individually.
- There is an age bar as well and all the candidates must be in the age bracket of 17 to 25
- Marks achieved in the JEE Main paper 1 and class 12th would be considered as the parameter.
- He must meet all the terms mentioned in the JEE Main eligibility criteria.
- It is necessary to have a valid score and rank in the JEE exam.
- All the questions will be objective/Short and Subjective
- The syllabus of IIIT Delhi M.Tech will cover the B.Tech ECE/CSE curriculum
- ECE test will be comprised of pseudo-code questions to test the candidate’s ability in microcontroller/FPGA programming.
- CSE test comprised of written and executed programs in the following languages (C, C++, C#, JAVA)
The admit cards will get released on the official website, candidates can download it from there. It is highly advisable for the candidate to check for any mistake in the admit card and report it to the concerned authority as soon as possible. It is mandatory for all the students to carry admit cards to the exam center, their entry can be debarred without it.
IIIT New Delhi 2022 result will available on the home page of the official website of the state university, https://www.iiitd.ac.in. After opening the link, students can download the PDF for their respective exams. Students are advised to save/take a printout of the result for future reference/use.
Counselling and Seat Allotment:
- The schedule for the counselling will get released on the official website of IIIT-Delhi.
- Candidates who get selected can check the merit list to check, whether they are included or not.
- All the seats will be offered on the parameters of – Merit list and the candidate’s category
- All the candidates from Delhi will have to present at the venue of the counseling.
- Candidates from outside Delhi need not be present at the counselling category.
- Once all the seats will get filled, a waiting list will also be released on the official website.
- Candidates on the waiting list will be offered the seats remaining from the quota.
- Counselling is comprised of four rounds.
- The process of allotment will consider merit list ranking and bonus marks as well.
- All the candidates must report to the allotted institute before the deadline to confirm his seat.
- Candidates on the waiting list will be offered allotment against the resultant vacancies.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here