IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2023: IOCL, or Indian Oil Corporation, is a well-known commercial oil company in India. It is responsible for holding more than half of India’s petroleum products. IOCL offers various posts such as engineers, officers, assistant officers (quality control), etc. through IOCL on the basis of the scores attained in GATE. It has been informed to the authorities that Indian citizens who have completed graduation in engineering disciplines such as civil, chemical, electrical, and mechanical with the relevant GATE score may apply for the post. The article provides complete information on IOCL recruitment through GATE 2023, such as posts, eligibility criteria, etc.
IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2023 Application Process:
To apply for IOCL recruitment, applicants are required to apply using the online application process. Check out the steps below:
- First, go to IOCL’s official website.
- Now, click on “New Registration” and fill out the email ID, phone number, and personal details.
- Start attaching the documents, such as the Aadhaar card, the admit card, the category certificate, etc.
- Make sure to upload the latest photograph and signature.
- Now, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility conditions to apply for IOCL Recruitment Through GATE 2023:
- Candidate must hold Indian Citizenship.
- Those who have completed their graduation in Chemical Engineering/Civil Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering may apply.
- The applicant’s age should be between 18 – 24 years.
- Apply for the job through online mode.
Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category applicants such as:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PwD: 10 years
Based on the scores attained in GATE, applicants will be shortlisted for the IOCL Recruitment selection process. Check the details below:
- The written test will be commended for IOCL Recruitment
- Candidate must have attained at least 40% marks in the test. However, a marks relaxation of 5% will be given to the reserved category applicants
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Technician Apprentices
- Trade Apprentices
- Junior Engineering Assistant
- Non-Executive Posts
The Cut off marks will be according to the category. Here is the cut-off marks list for the General category only:
- Civil Engineering: 59.22
- Mechanical Engineering: 65.92
- Electrical Engineering: 53.99
- Electronics Engineering: 54.01
- Instrumentation Engineering: 52.33
- Computer Science & IT Engineering: 63.63
Question: What is the number of vacancies?
Answer: There is no fixed number of vacancies for recruitment.
Question: What is the age limit to apply?
Answer: Applicant’s age should be between 18-24 years.
Question: What is the age relaxation for SC/ST category applicants?
Answer: Applicants belonging to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here