Jain University Admission 2022: About Jain University: Jain University was founded by Dr. Chenraj Roychand and he started this university in the year 1990. This esteemed private institution is located in Bangalore, Karnataka. The university offers immense of fruitful courses under the level of Under Graduation, Post Graduation, and Research courses. The candidate has to clear the entrance examination for seeking admission into this university. An entrance examination is combined with the written test, Group discussion, and Personal Interview.
JAIN UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2022 Highlights:
- Name of the University: Jain University.
- Type of University: Deemed University.
- Admission Criteria: Entrance-Based.
- Name of the Entrance: Karnataka PGCET/ GATE: M. Tech, Jain Entrance Test (JET): UG, PG, & B. Tech, CAT/ KMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ XAT: MBA.
- Application Mode: Online & Offline for M.Phil & Ph.D courses.
- Counselling: University-Level.
Jain University 2022 Exam Dates:
|Availability of Application form||November||November||September|
|Last date of Application||April 2022||April 2022||January 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||April 2022||April 2022||April 2022|
|Exam Date||April 2022||April 2022||January 2022|
|Declaration of result||April 2022||April 2022||April 2022|
|Counselling/Seat allotment||April 2022||May 2022||March 2022|
List of Undergraduate Courses and Post Graduate courses
- Com (Regular/ Professional/ Honors)
- BA (Professional)
- BSc (Regular/ Professional)
- Tech (Regular/ Lateral Entry)
- BCA (Electives/ Specialization)
List of Post Graduate Courses:
- Sc IT
- M Com (Electives/ Specialization)
- Tech (Working Professional)
- MCA (Electives/ Specialization)
- MBA (Single/ Dual Specialization/ MBA+MIB)
Jain University Admission 2022 Application Form:
The application form can be filled through any of the modes either online and offline, it all depends on your convenience. The following are the steps for filling application form:
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
- The candidate first needs to register so that he/she can apply seamlessly.
- For registration on the official website, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- First of open the official website of the Jain University.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- Then fill the details such as name, address, contact number etc.
- After filling the details done, a candidate will receive the credentials through email.
In Order to Login, Follow the Below Mentioned Steps:
- Open the university website and open the homepage.
- After this login by using the received credentials.
Choose the Course:
- Select the course in which the candidate needs to apply
- After this press ‘Next’ and open the application.
Fill the JET 2022 Application Form:
Personal Info: Name (according to SSC marks sheet), Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card number, Blood group, Nationality, Religion, Caste, Category, Mobile Number, Email address, Father’s name, Father’s mobile number, Father’s Occupation, Mother’s name, Mother’s mobile number, Mother’s occupation, and Guardian’s name.
Admission Open 2022 – Apply Now!!
Jain University Address:
Add information such as an address, State, City, Pin code, Agreement or disagreement if the communication address is the same as the residential address.
Jain University Academic:
Name of the institute from where an applicant has completed SSC, Total percentage received in SSC, Year of passing class XI. Name of the institute from where an applicant has completed HSC, Name of the board candidate studied from, marks and percentage received from the course completed.
Recent passport size photograph, Scanned signature, Scanned SSC marks sheet, Scanned XI marks sheet, Scanned HSC marks sheet, Scanned diploma marks sheet (If any), Scanned degree marks sheet (If any).
Important to Note: The documents that you upload should be less than 500KB and should be in the format of JPEG, PNG or PDF
Application fee Payment:
- The applicant needs to use net banking, Debit, or Credit card like sources for paying the application fee.
- For UG courses the application fee will be Rs 550/-
- For PG courses the application fee will be Rs 1050/-
- Applicant must save the payment confirmation reference number and page for further reference
Submit the Application:
Submit the application fee online and after that submit the confirmation.
Steps to Fill Application Form Offline:
- First of all download the application form via or catch it from the university campus.
- Use blue or a black ball pen to fill all the details in the application. Make sure to fill all the details only in capital letters.
- Attach the documents with the filled application form.
- Insert attested documents and filled application form along with Demand Draft of Rs 550/- in an envelope.
- Send the envelope at the following address:
#44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore-78
Jain University Contact Details: 91 8123855824, 886164444
Important to Note: Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of ‘JET University- SET’ payable at Bangalore
The eligibility of the application varies from one course to the other. Here are the details:
Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech):
- Candidate must have completed HSC (10+2) from some known board or university.
- Candidate must have completed PCMB, PCMC, and PCME subjects while finishing their SSC and HSC.
- Those who belong to the general category must have attained at least 60% in total in the qualifying examination.
- Those who belong to ST and SC category must have attained at least 55% marks in total in their qualifying examination.
- Those who are pursuing their HSC examination and waiting for the exam results can also apply but they must show the documents during the time of admissions.
- The applicant must have completed HSC (10+2) from some known board or university.
- Applicants must have cleared PCMB subjects while completing their SSC & HSC.
- The general category applicants must have attained at least 60% in total in their qualifying examination.
- The ST and SC category applicants must have acquired at least 55% in total in their qualifying examination.
- Those who have completed their graduation in any of the streams from some known board and university can apply for PG courses.
- Applicants are required to clear Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology subjects while completing SSC and HSC exams.
- Candidate must have attained at least 50% marks in total in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate must have work experience if interested in applying for MBA executive courses.
- Those who are in their final year and applying must bring their documents during the admission time.
- Those who have attained valid marks for MAT, GMAT, and GATE can also apply for the examination.
- Those who have not applied for the above-mentioned examination must pass the entrance examination organized by Jain University.
The JET 2022 Exam Pattern is also different from one examination to others:
- Questions in the entrance exam will be objective type only.
- The examination will be commenced offline as well as online and candidates are required to choose the same while filling the application form.
- The candidate is required to complete the paper within 3 hours of time duration.
- The entrance test will be commenced in the English language only.
- If an applicant has attained the required marks in the entrance exam then they need to clear the Personal Interview and GD round also.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech Paper:
- The question paper will be created using four subjects only Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and English.
- There will be 120 questions in the question paper. Every section comprises of 30 marks.
Under Graduate Courses Paper Pattern:
- The question paper will be comprised of four different parts including essay writing, Subject-based questions, Basic Mathematics and lastly current affairs.
- The question paper will have consisted of 100 marks.
- Those who pass the entrance examination will appear in other rounds such as GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview.
Jain University Admission 2022 Process:
Jain University Admission 2022 is based on the university examination and examinations all over. Candidates are required to appear in the competitive examination to seek admission to the desired course. The admission to the course is based on Personal Interview and Group Discussion rounds as well.
Seek the Jain University Admission 2022 syllabus from the official website about each course and make preparation accordingly.
JET 2022 Admit Card:
- Seek the admit card from the official website.
- Download the admit card and keep its print out for further reference.
- Carry the admit card along with you at the examination center and while moving for counselling process.
Jain University Result:
- The result of the examination will be released on the official website after a fortnight of the exam.
- Download the result and take its print for further reference.
- Carry a copy of the result during counseling.
- The Counselling process will be commenced after a declaration of the results.
- Those who have been chosen for counseling will be informed about counseling through an official email.
- Make sure to available at the counseling center on the fixed day and date.
Jain University Admission 2022:
To be admitted to the Jain University Admission 2022, candidates must go through the personal interview and the group discussion. Candidates who qualify for these two rounds will be considered for final admission. Aspirants are required to acquire an offer letter from the office of the head of the Centre after the council. To attain the admission, applicants are required to make the payment on the SBI website or branch via Demand Draft and attain the receipt via challan. A welcome letter will be provided along with all the details and calendars through email to the candidates. It can also be picked up personally from the admission office.
- PUC/SYJC/10+2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer certificate from last attended college/school
- A copy of Visa (only for NRI and Foreign candidates)
- Migration Certificate for candidates not belonging to Karnataka
- Copy of 10th class mark sheet
- A copy of the residential permit (only for foreign nationals)
- Two latest stamp size and Two identity card size photograph
- A photocopy of Adhere card/passport
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here