J&K B.Sc Nursing 2022: Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing examination is conducted by the University of Jammu and Kashmir. The Entrance form will release tentatively in February 2022. Candidates can apply both via online/ Offline mode. The examination will be based on online mode. This exam is held at the University level. The conducting body released the form for both Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes. M.Sc Nursing exam conducted by Sher-1-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences.
The official Website is- www.kashmiruniversity.net, www.skims.ac.in. Aspirants are requested to go through the entire article to know more about details of examination like Entrance form, Eligibility Criteria, fees, Important dates, etc.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2022: Notification
- The Application form will release soon for Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2022.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2022: Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE)|
|Mode Of The Application Form||Online|
|Category||Nursing Entrance Exams|
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form Available||February 2022|
|The deadline to submit the online application form||February 2022|
|The hard copy of the application form submission date||February 2022|
|Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Date||March 2022|
|Result date announced||March 2022|
|J&K B.Sc Nursing Counselling date||April 2022|
Jammu and Kashmir Nursing 2022 Application Form:
The Entrance Exam form will be released by officials in the first week of February month. Last date of submission of the application till the third week of February. Candidates can fill out the form via both online modes.
- Aspirants must have to read all instructions carefully before applying.
- Firstly applicants have to register themself with their Name, valid email address, and mobile number.
- After registration candidates will get the Registration number and Password which will be used further for future reference.
- Fill out the form with all required details like Name, Fathers/Mothers Name, Gender, Religion, Residential address, etc.
- Candidates are required to upload scanned photographs, signatures, Documents to fill-up the form.
- Candidates must have to fill in all details correctly otherwise form will be rejected if they found any false details.
- Documents required are as follows:
- 10+2 Marksheet /Passing certificate
- Scanned passport size photographs/Signature
- Category Certificate
- Transfer/ Leaving Certificate if needed
Applicants can pay fees both online/ offline mode. Candidates must have to be concerned about the due date of paying fees.
The Application fees for all category is Rs.1210/-
- For online mode, you can use Net Banking, Credit card/Debit Card
- For the offline method, you can pay only by Demand Draft in the Favour of the Director, College Development Council, the University of Jammu, payable at Jammu. After that DD will be sent to the authority by post or by individual along with the Application form and all required documents.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MNS Entrance Exam eBook – Click Here
Applicants must have to fulfill the following J&K B.Sc Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying in the examination:
- Candidates who want to take admission in B.Sc Nursing must have passed 10+2 with Science stream.
- In HSC Exams applicants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English as main subjects
- The minimum marks scored will be 45%. From recognizing board and for reserve category there is 40% marks are required.
- The minimum age for applying for this course is 17 years and the maximum age will be 31 years.
Examination Pattern for the exams are as follows:
- There are four sections in the question paper.
- Sections consists- Biology-40,Physics-20,Chemistry-40,English-20 questions.
- The total number of questions will be 120.
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked. There will be four options in which one option is correct.
- The total time duration is 120minutes.
- Each question carries 1 mark that is Maximum mark will be 120.
- There is a negative marking so for each incorrect answer there are 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Following Topics will be covered in the examination-
- Biology: Environment, Life Process, Hereditary and Genetics, Control and Coordination, Reproduction, Organism Reproduction.
- Physics: Electricity, Light, Sources of Energy, Magnetic Effects of Current, Magnetism, The Human Eye.
- Chemistry: Chemical Reaction, Acids, Bases & Salts, Periodic Classification of Elements, Cardon and its Compounds, Metals & Non-Metals.
- English: Modal Auxiliaries, Pronouns, Conjunction, Past Perfect uses, Noun, Clause, Sentence Patterns, Reported speech, To- Infinitive and ing forms.
After the Application form filling process university will release Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2022 Admit card on a tentative date in Feb.
Candidates can download Admit Card from the official website of the university. Without a Hall ticket candidates will not be allowed in the examination hall. Admit card consist of Name, Roll Number, Examination center name and address, and required identity proofs for check-in.
Answer key of the examination can be uploaded by officials after the examination process is completed. The answer key will be displayed on the official portal by the conductive authority. Candidates can check and download it.
If there is any error or discrepancy in the answer key, candidates can object to it. Candidates will have to fill in details with proof and submit them to the official.
After correction authority will upload the new Answer key on the official website.
After the whole Examination process official authority will declare the result tentatively in March. Candidates have to go through official notifications to check their results.
After the result declaration Section/ Counselling process will be started which is notify by officials soon.
- The counseling and Selection process will take place both online and offline mode.
- Candidates will have to pay 500/- Rs to attend the counseling process.
- After the first round of counseling, the selected candidate’s list will be displayed by authority.
- Then the second round of counseling also takes place.
- Candidates can download the selection letter and the choice of colleges they get.
- College and Courses allotment of selected candidates can join within a given time by the university.
Authority will release minimum cut-off marks list, according to that candidates will get colleges under it. Candidates will get selected according to the mark they will get on the examination. University will prepare a list of candidates as per marks and call for counseling. after that they allot seats accordingly.
Accordingly, the second or third round of counseling will take place till the last seat.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here