JEE Main Result: Once again, as the JEE Main examination approaches, many candidates must be eager to make the best preparation possible in order to achieve success and gain admission to a reputable college in a government institution. The hard work you put in preparing for the exam will pay off when the results come in. The NTA’s commencement examination will take place on the exact date and announce the result on that date as well. As a result, there are no difficulties in accessing the results, as the official website contains all results-related information.
|Events||Exam Date||Result Date|
|JEE Main Exam date (January Session)||24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 January 2023||—|
|JEE Main Exam date (April Session)||06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12 April 2023||—|
Display of Answer Key for Challenges:
- The NTA will display the Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website: https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/, with a Public Notice, issued to this effect on the said website, to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Provisional Answer Keys with a nonrefundable online payment of ₹ 200/- per question challenged as processing charges. The provisional Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for two to three days.
- Only paid challenges made during the stipulated time through the key challenge link will be
considered. Challenges without justification/evidence and those filed on any other medium other
than the prescribed link will not be considered.
- The NTA decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. NTA will not inform the Candidates individually about the outcome of the challenges
- The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer key will be displayed and declared.
- The result will be compiled based on the final answer key declared. No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after the declaration of result/NTA Score of JEE (Main) – 2023 will be entertained.
JEE Main Result:
JEE Main Result will be released in February for the January Session and in May for the April Session. The seats will be allocated based on the merit list that the applicant received. The exam is divided into two parts. The examination is divided into two parts: Part I and Part II, and the result will be based on the combined marks obtained in both examinations. Part I is based on the marks acquired by the applicant, and Part II will provide the AIR, i.e., all-India rank, of the candidate. Thus, to achieve the best in the examination, you need to be expelled by all means. Regarding rank, it is important to note that the rank will be calculated based on one’s performance.
Steps to check JEE Main Result:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main.
- On the homepage click on the View Result/Score Card
- Then a login page will open.
- Enter the details and click on ‘Login’
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and take the printout of it.
What Next After Results? After the announcement of the results, candidates who have passed the examination must go through the counseling process commenced via JOSAA or Joint Seat Allocation Authority. The results will thus help in seeking admission to the ace faculties at IIT, ISM Dhanbad, NIT, IIIT, and GFTI.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here