JEXPO 2022: It is an entrance examination commenced by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education every year for selecting candidates for the appropriate post. This is a state-level that offers various diploma programmes in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, etc. It is crucial for candidates to successfully clear the entrance test to seek admission to the government or private polytechnic institutions located in West Bengal. The details of the examination are as follows:
JEXPO 2022 Notification:
- 18th April 2022: The last date to apply for JEXPO 2022 Application form is 18th April 2022.
- 4th March 2022: JEXPO 2022 Application form has been released on 1st March 2022.
- Exam Dates
- Application Form
- Eligibility Criteria
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
JEXPO 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Exam||JEXPO 2022 – Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics|
|Organization Name||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Programs Offered||Diploma Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Mode Of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline Mode|
JEXPO 2022 Exam Date:
|Application form available||1st March 2022|
|Application form submission Deadline||18th April 2022|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|JEXPO Exam Date 2022||7th May 2022|
|Result Date Announced||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
JEXPO 2022 Application Form:
- Candidates can collect the application form in March.
- Make sure to fill out the application form and submit it by April.
- You can fill out the application form online Mode.
- Those who apply online will collect the application form, fill it out, upload the photos and make payment.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Online application: Rs. 450/-
- Online application (female candidates): Rs. 225/-
Process To Apply For JEXPO 2022:
Follow the given below steps to fill out the Application Form:
- Visit the official site of the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE).
- On the home page, click on the ‘Click to apply’.
- Then click on the Register option, enter the details asked, and click on the submit button.
- Now use the reference number, date of birth, or password which will be sent to your mobile number or email id login to the JEXPO 2022 Application Form.
- Fill in all the details, upload the documents then pay the Application Fee.
- Click on the submit button and get the JEXPO 2022 Application Form downloaded.
JEXPO 2022 Application Form: Click here
Find below about the WP Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have successfully cleared class X exams or their equivalent from some Recognized Board or University.
- Those who have applied must have passed the class X examination with subjects such as Mathematics, English, and Science/Physical Science subjects.
- The candidate must have successfully cleared the class X examination with at least 35% marks.
- Those who are appearing in class X can also apply for the exam.
- Those who are applying must not be born after 1st July 2005. There will be no upper age limit to apply.
- The exam will be commenced in the offline mode.
- JEXPO-2022 will be conducted in 2 hours duration with 100 marks (Mathematics-40, English-10, Aptitude-10,
Physics-20, Chemistry-20) for admission of students in aforesaid courses.
- The Paper will have 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The language used in the question paper will be English & Bengali.
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks.
JEXPO 2022 Syllabus:
The examination will have West Bengal Polytechnic 2022 Syllabus from the class level X. The Paper will have several topics from class X subjects such as Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry. Go to the official website to check the syllabus.
- Real Number
- Laws of Indices
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Simultaneous Equations
- Properties of Parallelograms
- Transversal & Mid Point Theorem
- Profit & Loss
- Theorems on Area
- Construction of Parallelogram
- Construction of Triangle
- Area & Perimeter of Triangle & Quadrilateral Shaped Region
- Circumferences of Circle
- Theorems on Concurrence
- Area of Circular Region
- Quadratic Equations with one Variable
- Simple Interest
- Theorem related to Circle
- Rectangular Parallelopiped or Cuboid
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest
- Theorem related to Angles in a Circle
- Right Circular Cylinder
- Quadratic Surd
- Theorems related to Cyclic Quadrilateral
- Construction of Circumcircle
- Partnership Business
- Theorem related to Tangent to a circle
- Right Circular Cone
- Construction of tangent to a Circle
- Real-Life Problem related to different Solid Objects
- Construction – Determination of Mean Proportional
- Pythagoras Theorem
Physics and Chemistry:
- Atomic Structure
- Force & Motion
- Mole Concept
- Matter – Structure, and Properties
- Bases & Salts
- Power & Energy
- Separation of Components of Mixtures
- Concerns about our Environment
- Behavior of Gases
- Periodic Table and Periodicity of the Properties of Elements
- Ionic and Covalent Bonding
- Chemistry Calculations
- Thermal Phenomena
- Current Electricity
- Electricity and Chemical Reactions
- Inorganic Chemistry in the Laboratory and in Industry
- Atomic Nucleus
- Organic Chemistry
- General Awareness
The admit card for the examination will be released via the official website. Download the admit card using online mode. Download the admit card by entering the login credentials such as the application number and password. Candidates are required to carry their admit card on exam day. In addition to this, also carry their valid Id proof along with Admit Card for the verification process.
JEXPO 2022 Merit list will be provided by the exam conducting authority in May. Check the merit position with ease. Those who are selected on the merit list can easily participate in the counseling process. Those who have attained ‘zero’ marks in any of the papers will not be shortlisted in the merit list.
The process of counseling will begin in June. Via the counseling process, candidates can seek admission into several Polytechnics and Technological Institutions. You can go through the official website to check all the details about counseling. In the counseling process, there will be document verification and seat allotment. Candidates will show their required documents/testimonials during counseling. Those who belong to the reserved category will produce their Caste Certificate. If a candidate is unable to produce any of the required documents then his/her candidature will be automatically canceled by the Council.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here