Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023: To build a successful career in the nursing field, candidates need to attain higher qualifications such as MSc/Ph.D. in nursing from a reputed university. Karnataka is well known for being home to some incredibly amazing MSc Nursing colleges which are admired for their quality of education. Karnataka MSc nursing offers students to study in any nursing college in Karnataka. The admission process is on the basis of merit. Candidates willing to take admission in Karnataka MSc nursing colleges have to apply for the PGET exam which is a state-level exam and is conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA).
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application form:
Candidates willing to take admission in Karnataka MSc nursing colleges will have to visit the official website cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/indexnew. Karnataka MSc Nursing entrance exam (PGET) is mostly conducted in the month of February and the application form is released in the month of January by KEA. The entrance exam duration is one and a half-hour.
Steps for filling out the application form are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of KEA
- Click on PGET application form tab
- Enter all the details carefully and upload a copy of the documents
- Recheck all the details filled and upload the scanned passport size photograph of the candidate (size should be less than 100 kb, width: 1.3inches, Height: 1.6inches, resolution: 200*200 dpi)
- After uploading the image candidates have to pay the application fees for the successful completion of the application form filling.
All the applicants have to pay an application fee. Application fee for all the general and OBC category candidates is Rs.5000 and for SC/ST/PWD candidates application fee is Rs. 4000. The candidate has to pay the application fee online through credit card, debit card, or net banking. An application form is only accepted via online mode.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Dates:
|Application form available||January 2023|
|Deadline to submit the application form||February 2023|
|Fee submit the last date||February 2023|
|Admit Card||February 2023|
Candidates should be graduated in the field if BSc Nursing from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks whereas ST/SC category students need to secure a minimum of 50%aggregate marks in graduation.
The maximum age limit for MSc nursing admission is 45 years in Karnataka.
Candidates should also have a minimum work experience of one year from any hospital or nursing educational institute after completing their graduation in nursing.
The mode of examination is online and the duration of the exam is 90min. There will be a total of 100 objective types (MCQs) questions, for each correct answer candidate will secure 1 mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The question paper will be the English language.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
MNS Entrance Exam eBook – Click Here
Exam date Admit card and Result:
PGET exam 2023 will be conducted in the month of February 2023 and the application form filling process will start in January 2023. Candidates can collect their admit cards a few days before the exam date. The result for the PGET exam will probably be declared in the month of March 2023.
Candidates coming in the merit list declared by KEA will go for the next step which is counselling of students I which they get their college according to their ranking in the merit list. Documents required at the time of counselling are mentioned below:
- 10th standard or S.S.L.C certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- BSc Nursing/ Post BSc Nursing certificate along with their mark sheet
- Attempt certificate signed by the principal of the concerned college
- Compulsory internship certificate/ Industrial training certificate/ signed by the principal
- 1 work experience certificate
- Domicile certificate issued by the Karnataka Tehsildar or study certificate from class 1st to class 10th.
- Valid income and category certificate issued by Karnataka tehsildar, if applied for any reservation
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card or any valid Indian citizenship proof
Karnataka M.Sc Contact Details:
Helpline no.: 080-23460460
Email id: [email protected]
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here