KCET 2024: KCET or Karnataka Common Entrance Test is a known entrance test to give admission to the candidates in Under Graduate programmes for courses such as Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Agriculture, and Pharmacy to the colleges of Karnataka for the year 2024. KEA or Karnataka Exam Authority will announce the notification in the mid of January month. Here are the provisions for information such as CET 2024 Karnataka Application Form, Entrance Exam Date, Notification & Eligibility.
KCET Notification 2024:
- KCET 2024 Application Form has been released on April 2024.
- KCET 2024 Highlights
- KCET Exam Dates 2024
- Karnataka CET 2024 Application Form
- KCET Eligibility 2024
- KCET Exam Pattern 2024
- Karnataka CET 2024 Syllabus
- KCET Admit Card 2024
- KCET 2024 Result
- Karnataka CET 2024 Counselling
KCET Exam 2024 Highlights:
|Name of Exam||KCET 2024 (Karnataka Common Entrance Test)|
|Organizing By||Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
|Level of Exam||State Level Entrance Test|
|Exam Mode||Pen And Paper Based Mode In OMR Pattern|
|Exam Section:||Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Number of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark For Each Correct Answer And no negative marking|
|Types of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Time Duration||80 Minutes|
|Eligibility||10+2 With Different Subjects For Different Courses|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
KCET 2024 Exam Date:
|Karnataka CET Notification Release Date:||April 2024|
|Online Application from release:||April 2024|
|Last date for online application submission:||May 2024|
|Application Fee last date:||May 2024|
|Application form correction:||June 2024|
|Admit Card Released||July 2024|
|KCET Exam Date 2024:||June 2024|
|Announcement of the result:||To be announced later|
|Counseling||To be announced later|
KCET 2024 Application Form:
Candidates eligible for KCET 2024 Application Form for the entrance test need to visit the official site such as http://kea.kar.nic.in for availing the link. Fill in all the details in the application form. The candidate will then need to upload the recent colored size photograph with signature and left thumb impression in JPG/ JPEG format. After this take print challan and make payment for the application fee.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Karnataka CET 2024 Application Fee:
- Candidates are required to make payments of Rs 500 /- those who belong to the General and OBC category and make payment of Rs 250/- for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories & all females.
- Those who reside outside the state of Karnataka are required to make a payment of Rs.750/-
- Those who are applying outside India need to make payment of Rs Rs.5000/-
- The mode of payment selected is via e-challan specified Banks/DD.
The Application correction window has been Re-stared from June 2024. The candidate who wants some correction in their application form must use this opportunity.
Steps to Make Corrections in KCET 2024 Application Form:
- Visit the official website.
- Then click on the “Edit CET-2024 Application” link.
- A login will be opened on the screen.
- Enter your User ID and click on the “Send OTP” button.
- Then the OTP will be sent to the entered mobile number.
- Submitting the generated OTP.
- Then do corrections in the wrong details.
- Now check your filled details carefully.
- Now click on the “Declare Button”.
- Take the printout of the modified application form for further use.
Courses Offer to Include the Following List:
- B.E/B.Tech (regular courses)
- B.Tech (Food Science & Tech)
- B/Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech (Food Technology)
- B.H.Sc(Home Science)
- B.F.Sc(Fisheries Science)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
Karnataka CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- For B.Tech or B.E., candidates should have completed their higher secondary /PUC with at least 45% marks and 40% for those who belong to SC and ST categories in subjects such as physics, mathematics, chemistry, and Biology.
- MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, and BHMS, candidates should have done Higher Secondary/PUC with at least 50% and 40% for those who belong to SC/ST categories in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- B.Pharm, candidates should have done Higher Secondary/PUC with at least 45% marks and 40% for those who belong to SC/ST categories in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- For B.Arc, candidates should have done Higher Secondary/PUC with at least 50% marks and 40% for those who belong to SC/ST categories with Mathematics as one of the subjects
- B.V.Sc & A.H, candidates should have done Higher Secondary/PUC with at least 50% marks and 40% for those who belong to SC/ST categories with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Agriculture candidates should have done Higher Secondary/PUC with subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- For D-pharmacy, candidates should have done Higher Secondary/PUC with at least 45% marks or else diploma in pharmacy.
KCET Exam Pattern 2024:
The Karnataka CET 2024 entire question paper is based on multiple-choice questions from subjects such as Maths, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- The Exam will be conducted through offline mode (OMR).
- The medium of the test will be in the English language.
- The duration of the Exam will be 80 minutes for each paper.
- Each paper will be of 60 marks, i.e, the total will be 180 marks.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer & there will be no negative marking in the Exam.
You can see the below table to understand Easy way for KCET 2024 Exam Pattern:
KCET 2024 Syllabus:
The entire question paper is base on the KCET 2024 Syllabus of the 10+2 state board. Candidates have deep knowledge of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (Algebra, Analytical Geometry, Calculus & Trigonometry). Follow below all mention:
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals )
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Analytical Geometry
KCET Admit Card 2024:
- The Admit card for KCET is available in the online mode. It can be acquired from the official website as there is no proviso for sending an admit card through post or any other mode. During the examination, applicants are required to carry the admit card to the exam centre. Also, applicants need to carry an ID proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, or some other ID proof as well.
- To acquire admit card, go to the official website and then open a link and move to the KEA website. Now, enter the application number and date of birth as login credentials. After this, click on the submit button and you will find admit card on your screen. Make sure to download it for future reference.
KCET Result 2024:
The Karnataka Exam Authority will announce the result in August 2024 on the official website. The candidate can check the result by login ID and password. It is important to download the result because it will use at the time of counseling. The merit list will also release at the time of the result and based on the merit list, the candidate will be called for counseling.
The KCET 2024 Counselling will be happening in August 2024. The candidate will be invited to the counseling based on the marks of KCET 2024. The Documents Required for KCET 2024 Counselling is given below:
- 10th and 12th class Marksheet and passing certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- A print copy of the filled application form
- KCET 2024 scorecard
- Two latest passport-size photographs.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here