Kerala ITI Admission 2021: Kerala ITI is conducted by the Directorate General of Employment and Training, Kerala. The application form of Kerala ITI has been released. The aspirants who want to seek admission can register from the official website. The interested candidates will be able to get admission in long term and short term courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in the Kerala state through this admission procedure. Kerala ITI is a state-level admission procedure conducted once in a year. The admission to Candidates will be given on basis of merit list prepared by conducting authority which will be released on the official website. No separate entrance examination will be conducted for providing admission in ITI. For more details read the below article about the Kerala ITI Admission 2021.
Kerala ITI Admission 2021 Highlights:
- Director of the Exam: DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Kerala.
- Level of Exam: State Level.
- Application mode: online
- Official site: itiadmissions.kerala.gov.in.
Kerala ITI 2021 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
The important dates of Kerala ITI admission 2021 regarding the admission are given below:
|Application form submit date||2nd week of June 2021|
|Final Date to submit the application form||2nd week of July 2021|
|Merit List Published||1st week of August 2021|
|Counselling||2nd week of Augst 2021|
Kerala ITI 2021 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
The instruction to fill Kerala ITI application form are given below-
- Candidates first visit the official website
- Read notification on the official page carefully.
- Click on the registration link
- Fill the application form
- Enter details like name, email ID and mobile number
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- A message of registration ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Login using login credentials sent.
- Fill the rest of the application form carefully like personal information and academic qualification etc.
- Candidates then are required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through net banking or debit/credit card.
- Submit the application form.
- Keep a print of the application form for future use.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other admission procedures.
Kerala ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
All the Candidates applying must go through the Kerala ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria before applying for an application form. The details of the eligibility criteria are given below:
- Nationality: The Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Domicile Certificate: The Candidates must have a domicile certificate of Kerala state.
- Age: The candidate must not be Lower than 14 years at the time of applying and no upper age limit criteria are defined by authority.
- Qualification: The Candidates must have passed 10th from any recognized school or another equivalent.
- Certificate: Candidates must have a minimum in pre-degree for computer and DTP courses.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have a minimum aggregate of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
After the submission of the Kerala ITI application form a merit list will be would displayed comprising of the name of candidates selected to be eligible for participation in the counseling process. The Merit List will be prepared by the Directorate General of Employment and Training only. The list will be published on the official site. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entry qualification exam i.e. secondary school and higher secondary school examination.
Candidates who are eligible or selected to appear in the ITI Kerala counselling will have their name in the merit list. These candidates then will have to further appear in the Kerala ITI counselling process 2021. The process of counselling would be organized in the particular ITIs for which the applicant has applied for. In the process of counseling Document verification will take place and allotment of seat will be done at the time of counselling round. The schedule of counseling along with the merit list will be released online from the official website. Candidates can check the schedule from there.