Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023: Maharashtra is one of the known states and official authorities will provide a chance to appear in Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023. The Directorate of Vocational Education and Training, Maharashtra state considered the official authority for commencing admission procedure every year for the applied applicants. Go through exam related details:
List of Courses Offered to The Applicants:
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Machinist Grinder
- Craftsman Mechanic
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist.)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2023 Application Form:
- Collect application forms using the online mode.
- Fill the application form before the last date.
- Fill in details such as the name of the candidate, qualification info, and lots more.
- Once you go through the details, make sure that you submit the application form on time.
- Upload the documents in the application form in the given format mentioned in the official website of the university.
- Take a printout of the application form and then submit the form.
Application Fee Details:
- The application fee for the general category will be Rs 150/-
- Those who live in any other state other than Maharashtra will make a payment of Rs 300/- as an application fee for seeking an application form.
- Applicants who belong to the reserved category will pay Rs 100/-
- NRI (Non-Residential Indian) will pay RS 500/-
- The application fee is nonrefundable.
- Make a payment of the application fee via modes such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Maharashtra ITI 2023 Exam Dates:
|Availability of Application form||June|
|Last date for Apply Application Form||June|
|Application form Confirmation||July|
|First-round to fill the choice||July|
- Candidate must have done higher secondary from some recognized board or university.
- Age of the candidate should be 14 years.
- Those who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply for the exam.
Candidates can acquire admit card from the official website. It is the crucial document that a candidate must possess during the visit to the exam venue on the date of the exam. Also, carry your Photo ID on the exam day.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
Cut off implies the minimum marks candidate should score to successfully to clear the examination. The scores will be decided on factors like the number of candidates applied, availability of seats, etc. The merit list will be created based on the cut-off marks.
- The result will be declared via online mode. The exam result will be prepared by the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training Maharashtra.
- It is all dependent on the marks attained by the applicant for seeking admission.
- There will be counseling for those who secure eligible marks for seeking admission in the course.
- During counseling sessions, the candidate needs to carry original documents for verification.