Bihar ITI admission 2023: It is a famous examination that takes place every year for selecting the most qualified candidates for the post. The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is wholly responsible for commencing the ITICAT exam. Once the examination is cleared up, candidates can seek admission to several ITI colleges. Details regarding this course are as follows: Candidates can find below all details about Bihar ITI Admission 2023, such as the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, results, etc.
Bihar ITI 2023 Notification:
- Bihar ITICAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 15th April 2023. Click here to apply.
BIHAR ITICAT 2023 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test|
|Exam Short Form||BIHAR ITICAT|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Category||ITI Admission 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
Bihar ITI 2023 Exam Date:
|The registration process to start||15th April 2023|
|Last date of the registration form||13th May 2023|
|Application form fee submit Offline mode||14th May 2023|
|Application Forms Last date Correction||15th to 16th May 2023|
|Admit Card Available||1st June 2023|
|Bihar ITI Exam Date 2023||11th June 2023|
|Result Date will Announce||To be notified later|
|Counseling date starts from||To be notified later|
Bihar ITICAT 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates can find the Bihar ITI 2023 Application Form on the official website www.bceceboard.com.
- Interested candidates can register with a Phone Number, Email ID & also fill in the education qualification details.
- After submitting the personal detail & qualification detail candidates must upload a scanned copy of the passport size photo & signature.
- Candidates can also pay the application fee online mode.
- Once you pay the fee successfully then attach the Part A & Part B challan form and send the postal address.
Bihar ITI Application Fees:
For the general category candidates pay the application fee of Rs.750, Disable category candidates will pay the fees Rs.430 & Reserved category will pay a fee Rs.100.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The process to Apply for Bihar ITI Admission 2023:
Make sure to follow the crucial instructions connected with the Bihar ITI Application form.
- Visit the official website and click the ‘Apply for ITICAT-2023’ link.
- Register yourself by filling in details.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive the registration number as well as a password on the email address.
- Fill in all the personal and educational details.
- Upload the scanned images of the passport-sized photos according to specifications.
- Before the submission of the application form for ensuring the information which should be correct.
- Then Pay the examination fee Rs. 750/- for General/BC/OBC category candidates. Rs 100/- candidates for those belonging to SC/ST category. Candidates can pay the fee through debit card/net banking /bank challan/credit card.
- Then download & print the Application Form.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned Photograph (3.5×4.5 cm, 100 dpi, less than 100 kb)
- Scanned Signature (100 dpi, less than 100 kb)
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Before appearing in the examination, make sure to check the eligibility criteria. The details are as follows:
Bihar ITICAT 2023 Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have passed 10th or some equivalent exam in Mathematics and Science from CBSE or Bihar school education board. It is important to clear all the subjects like Maths, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying or equivalent examination can also appear in the exam. But the condition is to show the passing certificate of class 10th or the equivalent test with Science subjects.
- Those who are applying for the IT sector required to 10th or some equivalent examination with Science subjects.
- Candidates who want to apply for IT Sector are needed to pass 10th or equivalent Candidates who do not belong to science, must have passed 10th or some equivalent examination.
- Candidates whose parents permanently reside in Bihar can apply for the examination.
- Candidates whose parents do not permanently reside in Bihar but serve the Government of Bihar or Central Government or Public Undertaking or any other University in the Bihar state can apply in the examination.
- Residential criteria:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 14 years as of August 01, 2023. Those who are applying for trades like Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle should be of the age 17 at least.
- There will be no upper age limit for the candidate.
Bihar ITI Admission 2023 Physical Fitness:
The candidate is required to through the medical test and once the test is passed, they will be eligible for seeking admission to the course.
Bihar ITI 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The mode of the Exam will be Offline.
- The question paper is based on objective type questions.
- The total number of questions will be 150.
- The paper will be of 300 marks.
- The exam duration is 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be rewarded with 2 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
|Subject||Total number of Questions||Marks|
Bihar ITICAT Syllabus:
The Bihar ITI Syllabus will be based on the 10th standard. Candidates can find below the Mathematics, General Science & General Knowledge Syllabus:
- Statistics and probability
- Differential equations
- Limit, continuity & differentiability
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Coordinate geometry
- Three-dimensional geometry
- Sequences and series
- Mathematical induction
- Vector algebra
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Mathematical reasoning
- Permutations and combinations
- Integral calculus
- Matrices and determinants
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Human Physiology
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell: Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- History, Culture, Traditions & Festivals
- Basic GK
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Culture
- Basic Computer
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Parliament
The Bihar ITI 2023 Admit Card has been released on November 2023 through an online portal. Visit the official portal BCECE for downloading the Admit Card. You can check the admit card by simply entering the registration number and date of birth. The most important thing to remember is carrying the Admit Card at the exam center.
Bihar ITI 2023 Result & Merit list:
The examination authority will announce the result on the official website. After exams are announced, the merit list will be prepared based on the marks that the candidate has gained. The admission will be given to candidates based on the merit list. Candidates have to enter their login credentials to download their results. Login credentials include registration number & password or Date of Birth (D.O.B).
The candidates who have successfully pass the examination will further move for counseling procedures. The selected candidates will be given all the details of the counseling procedure via the official website. Move along with all the required documents for the counseling process.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here