Kerala SET 2022: State Eligibility Test is mandatory in order to get selected as School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in Higher Secondary Schools of Kerala. The LBS Centre for Science and Technology (LBSCS & T), Thiruvananthapuram the premier institute of computer training and consultancy, registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act XII of 1955 was established by the Government of Kerala in 1976. LBS Centre for Science and Technology will organize the Kerala SET 2022-23. Interested candidates can check the given below details about Kerala SET 2022.
Kerala SET Exam 2022 Notification:
- 21st December 2021: Kerala SET 2022 (January Session) Admit Card has been released on 20th December 2021. Click here to download the Admit Card.
- 24th November 2021: Kerala SET 2022 (January Session) Exam will be conducted on 9th January 2022.
- 5th November 2021: The last date for Kerala SET 2022 Fee Payment is 5th November 2021.
- 2nd November 2021: The last date to apply for Kerala SET 2022 Application Form is 3rd November 2021.
Kerala SET 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Kerala State Eligibility Test 2022|
|Name Of The Organization||LBS Centre for Science & Technology|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Application Form Release Date||20th October 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||3rd November 2021|
|Kerala SET 2022 Exam Date||9th January 2022 (January Session)|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Kerala SET 2022 Exam Date:
January Session 2022:
|Available the Application Form||20th October 2021|
|Last date to submit the online registration||3rd November 2021|
|Fees submission last date||5th November 2021|
|Admit card available||20th December 2021|
|Kerala SET 2022 Exam Date||9th January 2022|
Kerala SET 2022 Application Form:
- Kerala SET 2022 Application Form has been released on 20th October 2021.
- Candidates have to register for the State Eligibility Test by online Mode.
- The candidates may pay the examination fee electronically either by credit/debit card/Net Banking or other modes provided on the website.
- Select the photograph file of 200-pixel height and 150-pixel width and file size maximum 30 KB. (see instructions for uploading photo).
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The application fee for OBC and General candidates is Rs.1000/- and the application fee for SC, ST, and physically challenged candidates is Rs.500/-The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Steps to Apply Kerala SET Exam 2022:
- Visit the official website of Kerala SET i.e, www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
- Go to the ‘Online Services’ tab and choose ‘SET and other exams’.
- Choose the ‘SET-January-2022’ option.
- Give your valid mobile phone number to start with the process. Soon after registration, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Fill in the personal and academic details asked in the online form and then submit.
- A registered ID will be displayed on the screen after submitting the form successfully. Keep this ID safe for further help.
- Choose the JPEG format photograph of the height of 200 pixels and width of 150 pixels. The maximum file size should be 30 KB.
- Make the payment of the application fee via online mode. You will have the option of Credit/debit card/Net banking or other modes. There will be no proviso like a refund of the application fee once paid.
- After filling the application form candidates should take the print-out of the application form and address slip. This address slip must be pasted on the envelope by the candidate for sending the application. The application form should be sent by the candidate must be signed by the candidate after printing.
- There will be no facility like editing once the application is submitted. Thus, verify their information before submission. In case of discrepancies, contact the helpline numbers available on the websites within three days from the last notified date.
The examination Centres will be in 14 different Districts.
Kerala SET 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants with a master’s degree in the relevant subjects and 50% or higher marks or a grade that equates to the given quota are eligible. A B.ed degree in any form from any university in Kerela or any other renowned university is considered equivalent to applying for SET Jan 2022
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in the subjects concerned with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science (with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade) from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
- For the subjects Commerce, French, German, Geology, Home Science, Journalism, Latin, Music, Philosophy,
Psychology, Russian, Social Work, Sociology, Statistics and Syriac candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
- Candidates who have acquired DLEd/LTTC in Arabic,Urdu and Hindi but do not have B.Ed Degree are eligible to apply for SET JANUARY-2022.
- For the subject Biotechnology, those who have masters degree in Biotechnology with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed degree in natural science are eligible for applying SET-JANUARY-2022
- Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- For the subject French Candidates must have second class masters degree in French with not less than, 50 % marks and passed their degree examination in any discipline from any one of the universities in
Kerala or from any other University recognised as equivalent thereto with French as their second language/Subject with not less than 50 % mark in French
Age Bar: There is no such age bar for the candidates willing to appear in Kerala SET 2022.
SET 2022 Exam Pattern:
Kerala SET will comprise two papers. All applicants need to appear for Paper I which consists of Aptitude in Teaching and General Knowledge. Paper-II deals with the subject with which the candidate has studied at his or her post-graduate level.
- Paper I will have a total of 120 questions divided into parts A and B with 60 questions in each section. One mark will be awarded to every correct answer.
- Paper II: There will be 120 questions in Paper II each correct answer will award 1 mark for all subjects excluding Statistics and Mathematics. There are approximately 80 questions in Mathematics and Statistics that will award 1.5 marks for each correct answer in the already mentioned subjects.
Candidates will be provided with an estimated time of 120 minutes for papers I and II. The vast majority of the questions shall be objective. Getting the correct answer shall award you 1 mark for each question in both papers I and II excluding maths and statistics where each correct answer will be awarded 1.5 marks for each of the 80 questions asked in the entrance test. The minimum qualifying mark for general candidates is 40 for both papers separately. For OBC/ physically challenged/ST/SC, 35 is the qualifying score.
|Paper||Name of The Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
||120||120 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Relevant Subjects(Post Graduation Level)||120||120 Marks||120 Minutes|
SET 2022 Syllabus:
The Paper will be divided into two parts:
- Paper I will be based on General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude.
- Paper II will have 31 different subjects based on candidates’ specialization.
|Kerala State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2021||Click Here|
|Kerala State Eligibility Test Biotechnology Syllabus 2021||Click Here|
Applicants need to keep a close eye on the official web portal in order to track the formal announcement of the Kerala SET 2022 admit card. Candidates need to procure the admit card as without it they won’t be permitted to seat for the State Eligibility Test of Kerala 2022.
Procedure for obtaining Admit Card:
- Visit the Website www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- click the link SET-JANUARY – 2022
- click `Print Your Admit Card’
- Enter the Registration ID, Site Access Key when prompted.
- Take a printout of the Admit Card displayed on the screen.
Go to the official website to check the Exam result. Here are the steps:
- Go to the Official Website.
- Click on the ‘State Eligibility Test’ link.
- Click on the Result Kerala SET link.
- Enter your Registration Number.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the Printout of the result for further references.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here