KRLMPCA CET 2022 is a common entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Colleges Professional Association. Since 2019 KRLMPCA is conducting an entrance Test only for Engineering. Candidates who want to get admission in UG courses of Engineering can apply for the Entrance Exam. The Association is having 3 Medical Colleges, 5 Dental Colleges, and 14 Engineering Colleges as its members. Find below the KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, etc:
KRLMPCA UGCET 2022 Notification:
- There is no notification has been released for KRLMPCA CET 2021.
KRLMPCA CET 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||KRLMPCA CET|
|Conducting Institute||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate Level|
|Category of Examination||State Category|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Exam Date:
|Date of Application Form||April 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||May 2022|
|Through courier/ speed post Form submit Final Date||May 2022|
|Admit Card Release||May 2022|
|KRLMPCA CET 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
|Publishing of Answer Key||May 2022|
|Declaration the Result||June 2022|
|Registration for Counselling and Option Entry||July 2022|
|Allotment of Seats||July 2022|
|Reporting to the Colleges||July 2022|
KRLMPCA CET 2022 Application Form:
KRLMPCA UG CET is based on the Undergraduate level. Candidates are required to fill the application form and need to apply for the entrance test. This is mainly the university entrance examination for which anyone can apply for the entrance examination so that they can attain admission to the Engineering Courses.
Process for Applying for the KRLMPCA CET:
Interested candidates are required to fill the application form and pay the fee for registration. The procedure for applying is as follows:
- The online application process will begin from April 2022.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form by providing their personal details.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 1000/- as the fee for the application. Make payment via Demand Draft mode in the favor of ‘KRLMPCA’ payable at Bangalore.
- The date for submitting to the application form will be April 2022.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Those who are applying for the examination must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate is required to have an age limit of 20 years only.
- The candidate must have passed the class 12th with at least 50% aggregate marks. For the engineering course, Physics and math are the mandatory subjects.
|Exam Mode||Online Exam|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of question||180 questions|
|Total marks||180 marks|
|| 1 plus
The arrangement of hall tickets is at the official website from the site of Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Colleges Association. Download the admit card by filling in the correct application number. Take out the print out of the hall ticket as you need to carry it along with you during the attempt of the examination. The availability of the admit card will be from Feb 2022.
- APRJC CET 2022 Application Form
- MAH AAC CET 2022 Application Form
- NRA CET 2022 Application Form
- AP DEECET 2022 Application Form
- TS EdCET 2022 Application Form
- AP ECET 2022 Application Form
- TS DEECET 2022 Application form
- MBA CET 2022 Application Form
- IMU CET 2022 Application Form
- GUJCET 2022 Application Form
The KRLMPCA UGCET 2022 result will be released on the official website. Results for KRLMPCA CET 2022 Entrance Exam will be announced by Feb 2022.
The counseling session starts in the 2nd week of June 2022. The qualified candidates must have to visit the counseling round. The candidates must carry their original as well as a photocopy of all the necessary documents during counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here