KRLMPCA CET 2024 is a common entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Colleges Professional Association. Since 2019 KRLMPCA is conducting an entrance Test only for Engineering. Candidates who want to get admission in UG courses of Engineering can apply for the Entrance Exam. The Association is having 3 Medical Colleges, 5 Dental Colleges, and 14 Engineering Colleges as its members. Find below the KRLMPCA CET 2024 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility, Pattern, etc:
KRLMPCA UGCET 2024 Notification:
- There is no notification has been released for KRLMPCA CET 2021.
KRLMPCA CET 2024: Highlights
|Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA) Common Entrance Test
|Commonly Known As
|Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association
|Level of Examination
|Category of Examination
|Mode of Examination
|Engineering Entrance Exam
KRLMPCA CET 2024 Exam Date:
|Date of Application Form
|Application Form Last Date
|Through courier/ speed post Form submit Final Date
|Admit Card Release
|KRLMPCA CET 2024 Exam Date
|Publishing of Answer Key
|Declaration the Result
|Registration for Counselling and Option Entry
|Allotment of Seats
|Reporting to the Colleges
KRLMPCA CET 2024 Application Form:
KRLMPCA UG CET is based on the Undergraduate level. Candidates are required to fill the application form and need to apply for the entrance test. This is mainly the university entrance examination for which anyone can apply for the entrance examination so that they can attain admission to the Engineering Courses.
Process for Applying for the KRLMPCA CET:
Interested candidates are required to fill the application form and pay the fee for registration. The procedure for applying is as follows:
- The online application process will begin from April 2024.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form by providing their personal details.
- Candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 1000/- as the fee for the application. Make payment via Demand Draft mode in the favor of ‘KRLMPCA’ payable at Bangalore.
- The date for submitting to the application form will be April 2024.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
If you are applying for KRLMPCA then check the eligibility conditions mentioned below:
- Applicant must be the citizen of India.
- The minimum age to apply is 20 years
- Candidate must have cleared class XII with minimum 50% aggregate marks. To apply for engineering course, Maths and Physics are compulsory subjects.
|Types of questions
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Total number of question
| 1 plus
The arrangement of hall tickets is at the official website from the site of Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Colleges Association. Download the admit card by filling in the correct application number. Take out the print out of the hall ticket as you need to carry it along with you during the attempt of the examination. The availability of the admit card will be from Feb 2024.
- APRJC CET 2024 Application Form
- MAH AAC CET 2024 Application Form
- NRA CET 2024 Application Form
- AP DEECET 2024 Application Form
- TS EdCET 2024 Application Form
- AP ECET 2024 Application Form
- TS DEECET 2024 Application form
- MBA CET 2024 Application Form
- IMU CET 2024 Application Form
- GUJCET 2024 Application Form
The KRLMPCA UGCET 2024 result will be released on the official website. Results for KRLMPCA CET 2024 Entrance Exam will be announced by Feb 2024.
The counseling session starts in the 2nd week of June 2024. The qualified candidates must have to visit the counseling round. The candidates must carry their original as well as a photocopy of all the necessary documents during counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here