MCAER PG CET 2023: MCAER PG CET is shortened for Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education And Research Post Graduate Common Entrance Test. The state-level examination is commenced by the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) annually. MCAER Post Graduate offers admissions in several Post Graduate programs in the State Agricultural Universities in Maharashtra. Furthermore, collect details of MCAER PG CET 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, exam result, etc.
MCAER PG CET 2023 Application Form:
Check the application form details:
- Go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form.
- To apply for the examination, go to the official website of MCAER PG CET
- Fill all the details in the application form correctly
- Once the application form is filled, submit the form before the last date.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format (between 10 KB to 200 KB). Also, upload the signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 KB–30 KB).
- Pay the application fee via online/offline mode.
- Multiple application forms of a single candidate won’t be accepted by the exam conducting body.
Documents to be Uploaded:
Here is the list of scanned documents required to be uploaded:
- Passport Size Photo
- Category Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet
- Graduation Certificate
The application process comes to an end after submitting the application fee. Here are the details about the application fee:
- Male/Female/Transgender (General/OBC), Other State Candidates/ Physically Handicapped (General) – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST – Rs.600/-
- Online Payment: Submit the application fee via online or offline mode using modes such as Credit card/Debit card or Net Banking. And after paying the application fee, take the print of the Confirmation Page.
- Offline Payment: Those who are paying the application fee in the offline mode can submit via DD payable to Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board.
Make sure to keep a copy of challan for future references.
MCAER PG CET 2023 Exam Dates:
|Application Form Release||December 2022|
|Deadline to submit Application Form||January 2023|
|Payment of Application Fees Last date||January 2023|
|Release of the list for eligible candidates||January 2023|
|Date of grievances of candidates for Eligible candidates list||January 2023|
|Release of the final list for the eligible candidates of||February 2023|
|Admit Card||March 2023|
|MCAER PG CET Examination||March 2023|
|Answer Key||March 2023|
The course-wise eligibility criteria for MCAER PG CET 2023 are mentioned below:
- M.Sc. (Agriculture) – Entrant must have attained an undergraduate degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc. (Hort.), B. Sc. (Forestry), B. Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology), B.B.M. (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (A.B.M), B. Tech. (Food Science / Tech.), B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.), B. Sc. (Hon.) Home Science of Agriculture is the university only and passing CET for M.Sc. (Agri.).
- M.Sc. (Hort.): Applicant must have an undergraduate degree in B. Sc. (Hort.), B. Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc. (Forestry) of Agriculture University only and cleared CET for M.Sc. (Hort.)
- M.Sc. (Forestry): Candidate must have an undergraduate degree in B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc. (Hort.) of Agriculture the university only and completed CET for M.Sc. (Forestry).
- M.Sc. (Home Science): To apply for this course, the minimum eligibility is a UG degree in B.Sc. (Hon.) Home Science of Agriculture University only and passing CET for M.Sc. (Home Sc.).
- M.Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology): Applicant must be possessed with the UG degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology), B. Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc. (Hort.), B. Sc. (Forestry), B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) of Agriculture University only, B.F.Sc. and passing CET for M.Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology.)
- M.Tech. (Agri. Engg.): Candidate must be possessed with an undergraduate degree in B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) of Agril. University only and passing CET for M.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Food Tech.): Applicant must be possessed with the undergraduate degree in B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) of Agril. University only and passing CET for M.Tech. (Food Tech.)
- M.B.A. (Agriculture): To apply for this course, the candidate must have a UG degree in B.B.M. (Agriculture)/B. Sc. (A.B.M) or B. Sc. (Agriculture) or B. Sc. (Hort.) or B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology) or B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) or B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) or B.Sc. (Hon.) Home Sc. of Agril. university only or B.F.Sc.and passing CET for M.B.A. (Agri.)
- M.F.Sc.: Applicant must have the UG degree in B.F.Sc. and passing CET for M.F.Sc.
- M.Sc. (P.H.M.): Candidate must be attained with the UG degree in B.B.M. (Agriculture)/B. Sc. (A.B.M), B. Sc. (Agriculture), B. Sc. (Hort.), B. Sc. (Forestry), B. Sc. (Agriculture Biotechnology), B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.), B. Tech. (Agriculture Engg.),B.Sc. (Hon.) Home Sc. of Agriculture university only, B.F.Sc. and passing CET for Post Harvest Management (PHM).
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Check the admit card to appear in MCAER PG CET 2023 examination:
- Go to the official website of Mumbai Agricultural to seek the admit card.
- Candidates are required to get ready with the login credentials (Registration Number and Date of Birth) in order to download their MCAER PG CET 2023 Admit Card.
- Make sure to keep the copy of admit card along with the relevant government-approved ID proof to the exam center.
The examination pattern consisted of exam mode, number of questions, marking scheme, etc.
- MCAER PG CET 2023 exam will be commenced in offline mode.
- Exam time duration will be 2 hours.
- Paper will have 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam will be commenced in the English language
- The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer and no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
The examination syllabus of MCAER PG CET 2023 for different courses is mentioned below:
- Agronomy: Principles of Agronomy, Practical Crop Production (I) (Kharif Crops), Agricultural Meteorology, Field Crops-(II) (Rabi Crops), Introductory Agriculture, Practical Crop Production (II) (Rabi Crops), Water Management including Micro-irrigation, Weed Management, Field Crops – (I) (Kharif Crops), Farming Systems and Sustainable Agriculture
- Pathology: Introductory Plant Pathology, Diseases of Field Crops and their Management, Agricultural Microbiology, Diseases of Horticultural Crops and their Management, Principles of Plant, Pathology
- Botany: Environmental Science, Breeding of Field and Horticultural Crops, Principles of genetics, Principles of Seed Technology, Crop Physiology, Principles of Plant Biotechnology, Principles of Plant Breeding
- Horticulture: Production Technology of Fruit Crops, Production Technology of Spices, Aromatics, Medicinal and Plantation Crops, Post-Harvest Management and Value Addition of Fruits and Vegetable, Production Technology of Vegetables and Flowers
- Animal Science & Dairy Science: Livestock Production and Management, The technology of milk and Milk Products, Livestock Breeding and Nutrition, Sheep & goat production
- Agricultural Extension: Fundamentals of Rural Sociology and Educational Psychology, Extension Methodologies for Transfer of Agricultural Technology, Dimensions of Agricultural Extension, Entrepreneurship Development and Communication Skills
- Agricultural Economics: Principles of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Prices, Production, Economics and Farm Management, Agri-Business Management, Agricultural Finance & Co-operation, Statistics.
The Answer Key will be released after the exam commencement. It will be released on the official website in PDF format. It is consisted of a stream, number of questions, version, and answer. The candidate will get 1 mark for every correct answer. Here are the steps to check the answer key:
- First go to the official website MAU.
- Now, click on the All Subject ANSKEY for PGCET 2023 link.
- The Answer Key will appear on screen
- Download the Answer Key.
The examination result of the Answer key will appear on the official website. In case of error in the result, candidates can verify the marks. Here are the steps to check the exam result:
- First, visit the official website of MCAER.
- Now, click on the link provided on this page.
- A new page will appear on which enter the login credentials such as Application Number and Date of Birth etc.
- Lastly, click the Submit Button.
- Make sure to take the print of the result for further reference.
The counseling information will be released on the official website. The shortlisted applicants will appear for counseling. Here is the counseling process:
- First, go to the MCAER official website.
- Now, submit the Counseling Fee for admission.
- After this, register and fill the choices.
- Soon after the seat allotment, applicants will be called for document verification.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- A filled Application form
- Admit Card of MCAER PG CET 2023
- Marksheet of class X/XII
- Graduation Degree
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
Here is the process of seat allotment based on the category:
- Nav Budha/Scheduled Castes (SC) – 13%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 7%
- Vimukta Jati (VJ) (a) (14 and others) – 3%
- Nomadic Tribes (NT) – 2.5%
- Nomadic Tribes (NT) (c) – 3.5%
- Nomadic Tribes(NT) (d) (Vanjar, Vanjari, Vanjara) – 2%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 19%
- Children of Freedom Fighter – 2%
- Handicapped Candidates (Ph) – 3%
- Ex-serviceman/Children of Defence Personnel (DP) – 2%
- Project Affected Person and their children (Maharashtra Resettlement of Project Displaced Act, 1976) – 4%
- Agriculturist – 6%
- Female Candidates – 30%
- Candidates & their parents have not resided in Maharashtra of a minimum of 3 years during the period of 10 years – 2% of reserved seats
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here