NMIMS CET 2023: SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) conducts CET Common Entrance Test for providing admission to B.Tech (4 years), MBA Tech (5 years), and MBA Pharma Tech (5 years) programs. NMIMS CET 2023 conducts in 46 cities in India. Find out more about NMIMS CET 2023 entrance test, the application process, application fee, exam pattern, and other details in this article.
NMIMS CET 2023-Highlights:
- Exam Name: NMIMS Common Entrance Test or NMIMS-CET
- Exam Conducting Body: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Language: English
- Number of Seats for B.Tech: 1170 Seats
NMIMS CET 2023 Application Process:
Applicants are required to fill out the application form to apply for NMIMS CET 2023. It is crucial to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the form. Applicants can select various programs at different campuses. Three examination dates will be given to the candidates and they can give at least two attempts for any category they wish for. The registration fee is based on the number of programs selected.
The test centers will be allotted based on first come first serve. Applicants can select different test centers for each exam according to the availability of seats. Here are the steps to apply:
- First, go to the official website of NMIMS-CET: nmimscet. in
- Now, click on ‘Apply Now’ and create an account
- After this, log in using the registered email address and password
- Fill out the application form by clicking the ‘Edit’ button available on the top.
- Start entering the details and upload the documents as per the prescribed format
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Lastly, pay the application fee
- Selecting 1 School: Rs 1800/- for First Attempt and Rs 3600/- for Second Attempt
- Selecting 2 Schools: Rs 3000/- for First Attempt and Rs 6000/- for Second Attempt
NMIMS CET 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
NMIMS CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
There are specific eligibility conditions that applicants need to keep in mind before applying for the entrance test. Here is the complete information:
- Applicant must have cleared 10 + 2 or equivalent exam from some recognized board including International Baccalaureate Diploma with English as a mandatory subject with Science or vocational science, with at least 50% marks in PCM for Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Indore campus & 45% marks in PCM for Shirpur campus. Those who are waiting for the result of the 10+2 or equivalent examination this year may also apply. Applicants with IB Diploma may also apply if they have offered Mathematics at Standard Level (SL).
- Those who have cleared Diploma Engineering with at least 50% marks may apply for the test.
- The applicant who has passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate with PCM mandatory) & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits mandatory and have cleared 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and minimum 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) from any stream
- Candidates for CBSE & ICSE board must have cleared all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s. The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the applicant has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration & percentage of PCM for confirming the eligibility of the candidate for the program.
- The candidate’s age should not be beyond 25 years to apply.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NMIMS-CET B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech)
- Applicant must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma. In addition to this IB certificate/ D.P. awarded candidates may also apply if they have cleared the IB exam with a total of a minimum of 24 credits and have cleared 3 HL & 3 SL.
- They must have attained at least 50% marks in PCM or PCB.
- English subject studied at 10+2
- Pharm + MBA (Pharma. Tech) program admission is based on PCM / PCB percentage.
- The applicant’s age should not reach beyond 25 years to apply.
- Those who have cleared or appearing for the 10+2 examination from a Board / University where Grade Point Average is mentioned, applicants need to produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
- Those who are appearing in their final 10+2 or equivalent exam may also apply but they need to acquire the minimum cut-off marks and produce important documents, in original within the given time.
NMIMS-CET MBA Tech:
Those who want to apply for MBA Tech programs need to fulfill the certain criteria mentioned by the authorities. Check the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicant must have cleared 10 + 2 or equivalent examination from some recognized board. Students with International Baccalaureate Diploma may also apply. They must have studied English as a mandatory subject along with Science/ Vocational Science subjects. In addition to this, they must have scored at least 50% marks in PCM to apply for Mumbai/Navi Mumbai /Indore campus. However, those who are applying at the Shirpur campus must have acquired at least 45% marks in PCM.
- Applicants who appeared in the 10+2 or equivalent examination and waiting for the result may also apply.
- Candidates with IB Diploma must possess Mathematics at Standard Level (SL) to be eligible to apply.
- Those who have cleared Diploma Engineering with at least 50% marks may also apply.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma students (IB Certificate with PCM Compulsory) & DP awarded candidates with 24 credits having cleared 3 subjects at Higher Level (HL) and minimum 3 subjects at Standard Level (SL) from any stream may also apply.
- Those who have age above 25 years will not be considered applicable to apply.
Check the examination pattern of NMIMS CET 2023:
For B. Tech
- The sections such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, and Logical Intelligence will consist of 30 questions for 30 marks. Candidates need to complete the section in half an hour.
- The language Proficiency section consisted of 10 questions for 10 marks to be completed in 10 minutes
For NMIMS-CET B.Pharm + MBA (Pharma Tech)
- The Paper will be objective type only with multiple-choice questions.
- Sections in the paper include Physics, Chemistry, and Maths / Biology. All these sections consisted of 30 questions each to be completed in 30 minutes of time duration.
- The next section is Logical Intelligence with 20 questions for 20 marks.
- Lastly Language Proficiency for which candidates need to solve 10 questions for 10 marks.
Here is the subject wise syllabus information:
- Chemistry-Physical Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Solutions, equilibrium, Physical chemistry, Redox reactions and electrochemistry, Chemical kinetics
- Physics-Physics and measurement, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Work, energy, and power, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Laws of motion, Properties of solids and liquids, Electronic devices, Kinetic theory of gases, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, electromagnetic waves, Optics, Electrostatics
- Organic chemistry: Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry in everyday life, Principles related to practical chemistry, Organic compounds containing halogens, oxygen, and nitrogen, Polymers
- Mathematics: Sets and functions, Complex number and quadratic equation, Matrices and determinants, Permutation and combination, Mathematical induction, Binomial theorem and its application, Sequence, and series, Limit, continuity and differentiability, Integral calculus, Coordinate geometry, Three-dimensional geometry, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry
- Biology: Inheritance and variation, Physiology, experimental setup, mechanisms and observations, Nervous system-control and coordination, Respiration and circulation, Biotechnology-principles, processes, and applications, Human health and diseases, Origin and evolution of life, Applied biology-role of microbes, Plant growth and mineral nutrition, Ecosystem, and energy flow, Environmental issues, biodiversity and conservation, Food production, Reproduction in lower and higher animals, Reproduction in lower and higher plants
- Logical intelligence: Decision making and Problem-solving, Verbal-logical reasoning, Numerical reasoning, Mathematical equalities, Data interpretation, Graphs, and charts
- Language proficiency: Error recognition, Applied grammar, Language proficiency, Contextual usage, Language proficiency, Sequencing of ideas, Language proficiency, Reading comprehension, Passages
The exam admits card will be released in the online mode. Make sure to keep your photo ID proof ready while appearing for the test. Here is the detailed information on admit card:
- First, go to the official website of SVKM’s NMIMS
- Now, click on the ‘NMIMS-CET admit card’ link
- After this, log in using email id and password
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Take a print of the admit card for further reference
Carry an ID proof (original as well as photocopy) along with the print of the admit card. You can select any one of the given below:
- Voters ID
- School / College ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License (Learner license will not be accepted)
- Admit card of class XII
- PAN Card
Check the states and their cities where applicants can appear for the test. Here is the list:
- Maharashtra: Aurangabad, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Shirpur
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur
- Gujarat: Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
- Chandigarh: Chandigarh
- Tamil Nadu: Chennai
- Uttarakhand: Dehradun
- Haryana: Faridabad, Gurgaon
- Uttar Pradesh: Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Meerut, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Noida
- Telangana: Hyderabad
- Rajasthan: Jaipur, Kota, Udaipur
- West Bengal: Kolkata
- Delhi: New Delhi
- Bihar: Patna
- Chhattisgarh: Raipur
- Jharkhand: Ranchi, Jamshedpur
- Karnataka: Bengaluru
- Odisha: Bhubaneshwar
- Assam: Guwahati
- Goa: Panjim
- Punjab: Mohali
- Andhra Pradesh: Visakhapatnam
The examination result will announce in the online mode. Use your email ID and password to check the result. Here are the steps to download the result:
- First, go to the official website of NMIMS
- Now, click on the ‘Result’ Link
- After this, enter the NMIMS-CET ID, date of birth as well as captcha code.
- The exam result will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print for further reference
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here