NMIMS LAT 2023: SVKM aims at commencing NMIMS LAT (NMIMS-Law Aptitude Test). It is a university-level common law entrance examination for providing admission to BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.) programmes offered via 6 law campuses of SVKM’s NMIMS.
NMIMS Admission via CLAT and LSAT: Besides NMIMS LAT 2023, applicants may also appear in Common Law Admission or LSAT India examinations for providing admission to the law programmes proffered by the institute. CLAT commenced in June every year in the offline mode whereas LSAT commences in two phases.
NMIMS LAT 2023-Highlights:
- Full Exam Name: NMIMS Law Aptitude Test
- Short Exam Name: NMIMS-LAT
- Exam Conducting Body: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Frequency of Conduct: Once a year
- Exam Level: National
- Languages: English
- Mode of Application: Online
- Application Fee (General) – Rs 2000/-
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Mode of Counselling: Online
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
NMIMS LAT 2023 Application Process:
After checking the eligibility criteria, applicants may apply for the NMIMS LAT 2023 through online mode. Visit the official website and start filling in the details in the application form. Before filling out the application form, candidates are required to register at the admission portal of the institute.
Steps to fill the Application Form:
- First, go to the official website of NMIMS LAT 2023
- Now, click on the register link and complete the registration process
- After this, log in using your registration ID and password
- Once you have done, this, start selecting the category, school, program name, and campus preferences
- Make sure to pay the application fee along with the duly filled application form.
- As soon as the application form is submitted, download the copy of the duly filled NMIMS LAT application form for further reference.
Pay the Application fee using the online mode and the amount of the application fee is Rs 2000/-
NMIMS LAT 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
NMIMS LAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria for NMIMS LAT 2023 below:
- Applicant must have cleared class XII from a recognized board/institute.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam may also apply for NMIMS LAT 2023. In such a situation, applicants are required to submit the documents and mark sheet for the qualifying exam at the time of admission.
Candidates must prepare for NMIMS LAT 2023 via subjects such as English Language, Current Affairs including General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative Techniques.
After successfully submitting the application form and paying the application fee, get the admit card. It will be generated after the test is scheduled. It is a compulsory document that a candidate needs to carry to the examination center without a miss. It is crucial to check the details mentioned on the admit cards such as the candidate’s details and exam-related information.
Steps to Download Admit Card:
- First, go to the dashboard of NMIMS LAT 2023
- Now, log in using registration ID and password
- After this, click on the admit card link
- The candidate will be able to see the admit card on the screen.
- Download and take a print of the admit card for further reference.
- It is compulsory to carry one original ID proof along with a copy of the admit card to the examination center.
After successful registration, applicants can book the test slot via online mode using the registration portal. While booking the test slot, applicants need to select the exam date and test center.
Here is the list of examination centers:
Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Assam, Guwahati, Bihar, Patna, Chhattisgarh, Raipur, New Delhi, Goa, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Changa, Faridabad, Gurugram, Karnal, Ambala Cantt, Solan, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Mysuru, Kochi, Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Kottayam, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Shirpur, Sangli, Kolhapur, Thane, Kalyan
The result will be declared soon after the examination gets over. Check the admission portal to have information about the result date and time. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list and individual scorecards may also be provisioned to the entrants.
Steps to Check the result:
- First, go to the admission portal of NMIMS LAT 2023
- Now, click on LAT 2023 result link
- After this, logion using your ID and password
- The exam result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the exam result and the admission requirement.
Note: The candidate will get three chances to appear in NMIMS LAT 2023.
Documents Required for Counseling:
- Class X and XII mark sheet
- Class X and XII certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here