NPTI CET 2023: NPTI CET stands for The National Power Training Institute Common Entrance Test, Nagpur; Maharashtra came into being in the year 1975 and was set up by the Ministry of Power, Government of India. The NPTI proffers several undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The entrance test conducts once in a year and those who are looking forward to applying for NPTI CET 2023 must be aware of important information such as exam mode, the application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam pattern, etc from the article here.
NPTI CET 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
The given below eligibility criteria will help in letting you know that you are applicable to apply for NPTI CET 2023 or not. Go through once:
- There will be proviso for age relaxation to the candidates belonging to SC/OBC/ST category.
- Those who have successfully completed B.Tech from a known university are eligible may apply
- Those who have successfully completed their corresponding in mechanical / production/electrical/electrical and electronics/electronics and communication/control and instrumentation/electronics and instrumentation engineering considered relevant to apply for admission.
- Those who have in their final year may also apply for the examination.
- Candidates need to submit documents such as mark sheets and certificates during the time of admission.
NPTI CET 2023 Application Form:
The way to apply for NPTI CET 2023 is only via the official website. First candidates will register themselves and then start with the application process. Check the steps to apply:
- Candidates will be able to get a glimpse of the application form in the month of July
- Visit the official website of the university.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Download the application form (the form will be in PDF format)
- Enter all the details in the application form
- It is important not to make hurry in filling the application form. Fill all details carefully and correctly as well.
The application process will come to end after filling the application fee.
- After filling the application form, pay the application fee Rs 1200/-
- Deposit the Application fee by cash on the counter or via DD (in favor of NPTI).
NPTI CET 2023 Exam Date:
|The application form will be release||May 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||June 2023|
|Collection of admit card||June 2023|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
|Announcement of result||July 2023|
|Counseling date||July 2023|
|Reporting date||August 2023|
|Date of Spot admission for vacant seats||August 2023|
NPTI CET 2023 Exam Highlights
- Exam Name: NPTI CET (National Power Training Institute Common Entrance Test)
- Exam Type: Under graduate and post graduate
- Exam Level: National
- Courses Offered: Engineering, Management & Other Courses
- Exam Conducting Body: National Power Training Institute
- Application Mode: Online
- Exam Mode: offline
- Exam Duration: 2 Hours
- Official Website: npti.gov.in
- Helpline Numbers: 011-26940722, 26947043
The NPTI branches all over India are as follows:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The exam preparation becomes easier and comfortable if the applicant is fully aware of the exam pattern. Here are the details for the same:
- The candidate will get 150 minutes to complete the paper.
- The applicant will receive 2 marks for every correct answer and the half mark will be reduced for every incorrect answer.
- The Paper will be purely Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions format.
- There will be 180 questions in the paper.
- Paper will be divided into three parts:
Part 1: General Aptitude 30 questions (basic mathematics/basic science/language/analytic reasoning/data interpretation etc.)
Part 2: General engineering 60 questions
Part 3: Engineering discipline specialization paper in line with the qualifying examination 90 questions
There is no specific syllabus for the examination. The official website may help in collecting all the important info related to the Exam syllabus. Topics covered under the syllabus mentioned below:
- General aptitude (questions will appear from topics such as Basic Mathematics/basic Science/Language/Analytic Reasoning/Data Interpretation etc.)
- General Engineering
- Engineering discipline specialization paper in line with the qualifying examination
Admit cards will appear on the official website for those who have successfully submitted the application form. Go to the official website to collect the admit card. Download the admit card using login credentials such as registration number and Date of Birth. It is recommended to check the details mentioned in the admit card. Take a print of the admit card which holds information such as Applicant’s name, Date of Birth, roll number, signature, exam center, exam date and time, address. After taking a print of the admit card, ensure to carry along to the exam centre on exam day.
NPTI CET 2023 result will be released on the official website. To check the exam result, first visit the official website. Use login ID and password, go through the scorecard, merit list, etc. Download the examination result and take a print for further needs. After the result declaration, there will be counseling rounds.
During counseling process, candidates will be selected. For solving the purpose, visit the venue on time. Candidates can visit any of the institutes mentioned in the application form for counseling process. Visit the exam centre on the allotted date and time. Make sure to carry your original documents such as caste certificates, Date of birth Certificate, Educational Qualification, etc during counseling.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here