NRTU/NRTI Admission 2022: NRTI is shortened for National Rail and Transport Institute Vadodara which is going to release admission for different courses such as B.Sc. and BBA. This is India’s first University which is focused on Rail & Transport Related Education, Training & Multidisciplinary Research. National Rail and Transport University Vadodara were Established in 2018 as a deemed university under the category of de-novo. Those who are eligible and wanted to apply are required to go through the given below details such as NRTU/NRTI Admission 2022-23, Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result, etc:
NRTI Notification 2022:
- NRTI 2022 Notification has not been released yet. Candidates can check the details on the official website.
NRTI Courses offered:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- B.Sc in Transportation Technology
- BBA in Transportation Management
- B.Tech. in Rail Infrastructure Engineering
- B.Tech. in Rail Systems & Communication Engineering
- MBA in Transportation Management
- MBA in Supply Chain Management
- MSc in Transport Technology and Policy
- MSc in Transport Economics
- MSc in Transport Information Systems and Analytics
- MSc in Railway Systems Engineering & Integration (International degree programme offered in collaboration with University of Birmingham, UK)
NRTU / NRTI Admission 2022 Exam Dates:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Find below the NRTI / NRTU Admission 2022-2023 exam related information such as Application form Release date, Exam Dates, Admit card issue date, Result date, etc:
|Start to submit Applications Form||May 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form for UG/PG Courses||June 2022|
|Editing of the Application Form started||June 2022|
|Last Date of Application for B.Tech||June 2022|
|NRTU/NTTU 2022 Admit Card||July 2022|
|NRTU Aptitude Test (UG (BBA/BSc) and PG)||July 2022|
|NRTU Result||August 2022|
NRTI Admission 2022 Application Form:
Find some steps below related to the NRTU/NRTI Admission 2022 Application form
- Collect the application form from the online mode.
- Go to the official website, www.nrti.in, and click the admission tab.
- Once you click the tab, select “Register Now”.
- After this enter personal as well as educational details and press “submit”.
- Then click on the ‘Proceed to Application’ option.
- Then upload the scanned copies of the images in the given format.
Candidates can Pay the NRTI application fee using the e-payment link. Choose the payment mode – Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
NRTI Application Fee
Fee (in INR)
NRTI 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Transportation Technology is a provision for those who have taken subjects of Science Stream. Make sure that candidates must have a subject such as Mathematics in Class XII.
- BBA in Transportation Management is also the provision for candidates with any stream. Candidate must have Mathematics as the mandatory subject in class XII.
- If the candidate is from the General category and has attained 55% marks in class 12th then he/she can apply. Those belonging to OBC/SC/ST category and have acquired 50% marks in class 12th can also apply for the examination. The age of the candidate should be 25 years as of 1-8-19.
- The selection for BBA, BSC programs will be based on the number found in the NRTI UG entrance exam.
- The selection for B.Tech programs will be based on the marks obtained in JEE Mains 2022.
- Candidates applying for shortlisted MSc programs based on the NRTI PG Entrance Exam will be required to appear in a subject examination and interview; Nomination will be given based on overall results.
The pattern for questions will be as follows:
- The examination will be computer-based in which a candidate needs to solve 100 questions.
- The time duration to complete these questions will be 90 minutes.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.33 marks.
- The question paper will appear in one language only i.e. the English language only.
Candidates can check the distribution of question from the table below:
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Proficiency in the English Language||25||90 Minutes|
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||30|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||25|
NRTU 2022 Syllabus:
- Proficiency in English Language topic comprises of Applied Grammar, Error recognition, Contextual Usage, and Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning & General Intelligence topic include Verbal Reasoning, Numerical Reasoning, and Critical Thinking.
- Quantitative & Numerical ability consisted of Arithmetic, Number System, Algebra, and Data Interpretation
- General Awareness includes General Science, Sports, Geography, Culture & Arts, and Current affairs.
To appear in the examination, candidates are required to keep a copy of the admit card with them. You need to carry this document to the examination center and to get it, go to the official website. Once you catch the hall ticket/admit card, ensure for seeking its copy for further use. It is an important document to ensure that you keep it safely until admission gets over.
Candidates will be selected based on the class 12th result. To acquire admission to National Rail and Transportation University/Institute, candidates will be selected based on the marks acquired in class 12th outcome along with NRTI Admission Aptitude Test. Chosen as well as shortlisted candidates are required to get into connected for seeking admission in various undergraduate programmes.
Result & Cut-off Marks:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The result will be announced on the official website and those who appear in the aptitude test will collect the result from the same site. There will be a preparation of merit list and results are purely based on the result attained in NRTI Admission Aptitude Test.
The counseling process will take place after the results are announced. This significant process will commence at the University Campus, Vadodara. The candidates who are selected for counseling need to appear on the first merit list which will take place in August. During counseling, carry below-mentioned documents:
- Class XII passing certificate and mark sheet
- Class X passing certificate and mark sheet or matriculation certificate
- Printout of counseling and admission email
- Six recent colored passport size photographs in formal dress.
- Medical certificate
- One Govt. approved photo ID such as Voter ID/ PAN card/ Driving License/Aadhaar card
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate or School leaving certificate.