PESSAT 2022: PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is a known university leveled entrance exam. The exam is managed via PES University, Bangalore. The examination is commenced for fetching the admission to the courses based on Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The dates of the exam are different for engineering as well as other programmes. One can attempt the examination once only in an academic year. The details of the Exam Dates, Application Form, and other details are required to attain attention, go through the details are below:
PESSAT 2022 Notification:
- 16th November 2021: PESSAT 2022 Application form has been released on 1st November 2021.
PESSAT 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT)|
|Organization Name||People & Education Society University (PES University)|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Admission Open 2023:
- IIAD Admission 2023 – Apply Now
PESSAT 2022 Exam Date:
Here is the information on PESSAT 2022 Exam Date for PESSAT B.Tech and Other Courses. You can find below all details such as Application Form Last Date, Exam Date, Result Date, and Counselling date.
Exam Dates B.Tech Course:
|Application Form date Availability||1st November 2021|
|Last date to apply for students from outside Bengaluru||April 2022|
|For Bengaluru students to submit form Last date||April 2022|
|Slot Booking Starts||April 2022|
|PESSAT 2022 Exam Date||May 2022|
|Result date Announce||To be announced later|
|1st Round of Counselling date Date||To be announced later|
|Last date for submission of original documents||To be announced later|
|2nd Round of Counselling date Starts||To be announced later|
|Last date for submission of original documents (only for admitted students)||To be announced later|
|Admission Notification date||To be announced later|
For B.Arch Programme (Based on NATA Scores):
|PESSAT 2022 registrations||1st November 2021|
|Last date to submit NATA and 12th/2nd PU Scores||May 2022|
|counseling (1st round)||May/June 2022|
|Last date of submitting Original document and surrender of seats (admitted candidates)||June/July 2022|
|Counseling (2nd round)||June/July 2022|
|Last date of Admission||August 2022|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Exam Dates For Other Courses:
|Online Registration date Starting||1st November 2021|
|Slot Booking Starts||January 2022|
|PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2022)||January 2022|
|Last date of Online Registration||August 2022|
|Result Declaration||1st week after the exam|
|Last date of Admission||September 2022|
|Last date of PG admissions||September 2022|
PESSAT 2022 Application Form:
If candidates want to know any more details about PESSAT 2022 Application Form. Just read the below steps. It will help you to submit the Application Form:
- The application form will be provided via online mode. Some crucial details for the application form are as follows:
- The applicator form usually appears online in November for B.Tech as well as for other courses.
- Online is the only way to fill the application form.
- The form may get rejected if not filled appropriately.
- There is hardly any need to fill the application by post or any other source, Candidate must use only an online source.
- The application fee is an important requirement that the candidate is expected on a priority basis. The payment is Rs. 1050/-.
- Pay the application via modes such as debit card/net banking/ credit card if going for online mode and demand draft and challan if going for offline mode.
- There is the proviso for demand draft as well which has to be in the favor of ‘PES University General Fund’ at Bangalore. The address for the demand draft method is given below:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
Bangalore – 560085
- The Application form fee for PESSAT 2022 will be Rs 1050/- (Rs. 550/- for HN campus).
- Candidates will be able to submit their application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
PESSAT 2022 Application Form: Click here
PESSAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Only a candidate with Indian nationality is applicable for examination. Here you can see the PESSAT 2022 Eligibility & Criteria.
For B.Tech Course:
- If applying for B.Tech Course then the candidate must have completed class 12th or some equivalent examination from the recognized board.
- Candidates are required to qualify in subjects such as Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The candidate must have scored 60% as the aggregate marks in the examination.
For M.Tech Course:
- Candidate must have completed B.Tech or BE in the apt branch from some recognized university.
- The candidate must have cleared out class 12th or some equivalent exam from the recognized board.
For MBA Course:
- The candidate must have completed a graduation degree in any of the disciplines from some recognized university. Those who are pursuing can also appear.
For MCA Course:
- Those who have attained an under graduation degree in any of the disciplines from some recognized board or university can also appear in the exam.
- The candidate needs to clear the exam with subjects such as Maths, Stats, Business Stats, Computer Science, or Computer programming as elective subjects.
- The candidate is required to attain at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
For B.Arch & BBA LLB Courses:
- To get admission to the B.Arch programme, candidates must have passed the NATA exam.
- To seek admission to the BBA LLB course, candidates need to have passed the CLAT exam.
- Make sure for filling the PEESAT application form for uploading the CLAT or NATA score.
PESSAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
- The examination will take place in online mode. However, the B.Des examination needs to be taken in pen and paper mode.
- For the B.Tech Exam, the duration is 3 hours and 2 hours for other courses.
- There will be 180 questions in all for B.Tech Examination and 120 questions for other courses.
- There will be no negative marking.
Exam Pattern for B.Tech:
||Total number of questions||Duration|
Exam Pattern for M.Tech:
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Duration|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
Exam Pattern for MBA/M.Com/MA (Economics):
|Subjects||Total number of questions||Duration|
|English Comprehension/Verbal Ability||30||120 Minutes|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40|
BBA-LLB (Hons) / BA-LLB (Hons)
|Subject||No. of Marks||Duration|
|English Comprehensive / Verbal Ability||30||120 Minutes|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30|
PESSAT 2022 Syllabus:
The syllabus for engineering comprises of 11th as well as 12th class levels. For other courses, the questions will be asked from Quantitative Reasoning, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, English Comprehensive/Verbal Ability, and General Awareness.
PESSAT Slot Booking & Admit Card:
The proviso for the admit card is important because, without the admit card, the candidate cannot enter the examination hall. Above that, it is crucial for the verification purpose. The slot booking for other courses will start in April. Candidates are required to book the exam date as well as time as per the preference. The slot booking is done based on a first-come and first, serve basis. Candidates need to book the slot by adding personal details. Once the slot booking is done, no alternations are acceptable. The availability of the admit card after slot booking is done.
Those who appear in the entrance test can avail of the results via online mode. The results for B.Tech will get released in May 2022 and for others, candidates are required to wait for another week. To check the results, a merit list will get prepared. Candidates will be shortlisted as per the attained scores and personal interview.
The next step will be counseling which is based on the merit list. The exam conducting authority makes use of the offline mode. The counseling is done in two different rounds. For the B.Tech course, counseling will begin in June month. The fee for counseling is Rs 500/-
Documents Needed During Counseling:
- High school and mark sheet of intermediate
- Birth Certificate
- Six passport and stamp size photos
- Migration Certificate (If required)
- Transfer Certificate
- PESSAT Admit Card 2019
- PESSAT Rank Card 2019
- Two demand drafts for Rs. 2,80,000/- as well as Rs 5000/- needed in favor of “PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND” payable at Bangalore.
The admission process is based on the scores attained as well as personal interviews. The exam conducting authority will start up with a short interview on the test day within the exam center only after the completion of the written test. The seat availability for the B.Tech programme is 60% and 40% of seats filled via KCET, a state-level exam. The main priority is given to PESSAT entrance test scores.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here