Punjab Agricultural University 2022: Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana is the third-oldest university in the field of Agricultural Education. It was established in 1962. Punjab Agriculture University is approved by University Grants Commission, ACU, ICAR which makes a very good educational environment on this university campus. The University conducts an entrance exam every year to provide admission to candidates in UG, PG and Ph.D. programmes. The candidates who wish to get admission to the university can fill the application form. The admission will be based on an entrance test or merit. The application form can be submitted through Online and offline mode. Candidates can get detailed information about Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2022 in the article below.
Punjab Agricultural University Overview:
- University Name: Punjab Agricultural University
- Type of University: State University
- Recognized/Affiliated by UGC, ACU, ICAR
- Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
- Founded: 1962
- Official Website:www.pau.edu
Punjab Agricultural University 2022 Exam Date:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
The details of the tentative examination schedule for the Punjab Agricultural University Entrance Exam 2022 are in the below table.
|Application Form Available||1st week of April 2022|
|End to submit the application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|Application form submit with late fee||May 2022|
|Punjab Agricultural University 2022 Exam Date||June 2022|
|Interview/Counselling Date||July 2022|
Punjab Agriculture University Admission 2022 Application Form:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
The applying candidates can submit their application form through online mode. The candidate needs to visit the university’s official website and fill in the correct information in the application form. Candidates can check the guidelines given below to fill the application form.
- Candidates first visit the official website of the university.
- The official Website is:- https://www.pau.edu/
- Select the link to the admission form.
- Then candidates will have to do registration by filling the asked information.
- Fill all the details such as Name, Mother Name, Father Name, Date of birth, etc.
- After that submit the form
- Upload the documents asked like photograph and signature.
- Pay the registration fee through online mode.
- Keep a print of the form for future use.
The candidates can also apply for Punjab Agriculture University Admission 2022 through offline mode. The offline application form can be obtained from the Additional Director of Communication, Centre for Communication and International Linkages, PAU, Ludhiana.
Punjab Agricultural University Application fee:
The candidates can submit their application fee online using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or via Challan. The application fee for online application will be Rs. 5320/- for each course.
The candidates can purchase the offline application form by submitting the application fee in cash or via a demand draft sent through the post. The application fee will be Rs. 2120/- if paid at the counter or Rs. 2260/- if sent by post. An additional exam fee of Rs. 3820/- will also be submitted
The eligibility criteria for Punjab Agricultural University 2022 for different courses offered by the university are given below:
Eligibility For UG Programmes:
The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture with minimum marks of 50% in aggregate.
For PG Programmes:
The candidate must have a qualified graduation exam in the relevant discipline with at least 60% marks.
For Ph.D. Programmes:
The candidate must have scored at least 70% marks in the Master’s level exam and at least 55% marks (or OCPA of 5.5) in the Bachelor’s level exam in the relevant discipline.
Courses of Punjab Agriculture University:
Find below list of courses offers by the Punjab Agricultural University. Candidate can choose below one for the Punjab Agricultural University Admission 2022
Post Graduate Programme:-
For Agriculture Aptitude Test (AAT)
- The duration of the exam will be one and a half hours duration.
- The total number of marks in the exam will be 100.
- The medium of question paper will be both in English and Punjabi. Each question will be of one mark.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
The admit card will be made available to applying candidates online. The candidates can download the admit card from the official site of the university. Candidates will have to provide the date of birth and students’ UID. It is very important to carry the admit card to the examination center, or else the candidate will be not allowed to take the test.
The result of the Punjab Agricultural University of the entrance test will be released on the official website. The candidate’s qualifying exam will be called for counseling, the details of which will be communicated to the candidates.
Documents Required in Counseling
- 10th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admission Test Admit card
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Transfer Certificate