Reva University Admission 2023: Reva University is a well-established university located in Bangalore, a prominent city in India aims at providing excellent and higher learning through the medium of education. Via different types of undergraduate, postgraduate, and other courses, doctoral courses, engineering, diploma, etc, students able to attain a wonderful career for their future. Reva University prepares students through Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Continuous Assessment and Grading Pattern (CAGP) of education so that students become capable to opt for subjects of their choice along with core subjects. If you are looking forward to seeking admission to Reva University then collect all the possible information below:
Reva University Admission 2023 Application Form:
The application process is an online process as well as an offline process. The steps for the online application process are as follows:
- Visit the official website of Reva University.
- Go to the admission tab and click ‘Apply Online’.
- Select the course to attain the admission
- Download the application form
- Once the application form is filled with essential details, submit the application fee using Demand Draft mode.
- Submit the filled application form and you will get an application ID which will help for further correspondence.
To apply offline, visit the campus to collect the application form and fill it. Submit the filled application form and pay the application fee on-campus only.
It is not possible to mention the eligibility of all 112 courses; here eligibility criteria for few courses are given:
- B.Tech Course: To apply for B.Tech course, the candidate must have successfully cleared class XII from a recognized board. Candidate must have studied subjects such as Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects with one an optional subjects amongst Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects. Applicant must have acquired at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in class XII. Those who wish to seek admission in B.Tech Lateral entry must have successfully completed a diploma level degree with at least 45% marks.
- BA+LLB, BBA+LLB: To apply for admission in B.A/BBA LL.B (Hons) at Reva University, candidates must have successfully cleared PUC/10+2 (Or equivalent) with at least 45% marks from a recognised University (India/Outside) or Senior Secondary Board (Or equivalent) recognized by State/Union Government. Students, those who have diploma degrees and those who have successfully completed their 10+2 from an Open University cannot apply for the course.
- B.Com: To apply for B.Com course, the applicant must have successfully completed PUC/10+2 from some recognised Board/ Council (or must have done some equivalent). The minimum qualifying marks vary as per the B.Com programme the candidates opted for.
- M.Com: To apply for M.Com course, the candidate must be possessed with BBA/ BBM/ B.Com/ BBS degree from some recognized institution/ university with at least 45% marks.
- BBA: Candidate must have successfully completed PUC/10+2 from some recognized Board/ Council (or equivalent). Minimum qualifying marks vary as per the BBA programme the candidates opted for.
- MBA: To opt for an MBA course, the candidate must have done a 3-year graduation Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from some recognized institution/ university (or some equivalent university).
- BCA: To seek admission in BCA course, the applicant must have successfully completed the 10+2/PUC exam with minimum 45% marks from some recognised Board/Council (Or some equivalent board)
- B.A: To acquire admission in B.A. course, the candidate must have successfully completed 10+2/ PUC from a recognised Board/ Council (or some equivalent board/council)
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Courses Offered by Reva University:
Reva University provides admission to 112 courses under the following category of programs:
Reva University Admission 2023:
- Reva University admission process is based on merit to acquire admission to any Graduate, Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Ph.D. programs, etc. REVA University also conducts a series of entrance examinations for the Engineering, Law, Management & Doctoral Program.
- There are few programs such as B.Tech, M Tech & MBA, in which candidates ranked in the CET. PGCET, COMED-K GATE, CAT. MAT & various other Entrance Examinations commenced by the Government of Karnataka or some other recognized agencies considered relevant. Those who are seeking admission to the B Arch Program must have NATA eligibility.
Reva Common Entrance Test: Reva University also conducts a common entrance test for providing admission to the courses such as B.Tech, B. A. LL. B. (Honours), and Master of Business Administration (MBA), etc. For some other courses such as Engineering, Management, Doctoral Program, Law, etc, the candidate needs to go through the REVA CET exam.
Collect the examination schedule from the official website of Reva University. This website provides accurate information about the semester exam, entrance exam schedule. To check the schedule, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of Reva University.
- Find the Exam section and Click on it.
- Click on the Desired course
- Click on the Download button to check the result.
- A PDF file will appear on the screen which can be downloaded for future reference.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Again use the official website to check the exam result. Check the steps to check Exam result:
- Go to the official website of Reva University
- By clicking on the Result, a new page will open.
- Enter the details on this new page.
This new page will help in checking the course-wise exam result. A degree list will open and applicants will enter their Registration number/Roll number and Year/Semester and click on the Go button.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here