RMAT 2021: Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test or RMAT is the known entry-level test comment as the common aptitude test which is suitable for those who are looking to make their future in the MBA programme. This entrance exam conduct by Rajasthan Government which state-level tests. The examination takes place every year so that candidates can acquire the course of 2 years. There are overall 142 colleges where candidates can obtain the course from. Before applying candidates must know they belong to Rajasthan state otherwise not eligible for this test:
RMAT 2021 Exam Date:
|Online Application Form Start:||March 2021|
|Application forms Submit Last Date:||April 2021|
|Admit Card:||15 days before exam|
|RMAT 2021 Exam Date:||May 2021|
|Announce the Result:||June 2021|
|Counselling process Start:||July 2021|
RMAT 2021 Application Form:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
Get the RMAT 2021 Application form quickly from the official website. Fill in all the details like your address, email address, contact number, etc. One thing is assured that only completed and correct filled details form will be acceptable, so fill every detail carefully. Submit the form and keep hard copy for removing all the hurdles ahead.
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
Some valuable point below for RMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates those who have obtained UG degree can apply for the examination
- Those who come up with an apt degree from the private approved education institute and the government college/university can apply in the exam
- Interested candidates require filling the application form from the official website. Fill in all the important details and check them before submitting them. If any of the details need correction then make sure to make it soon.
Marks Aggregate & Cutoff:
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- The minimum possible marks that candidate need to avail in the exam will be 50%. With this valid mark candidates will acquire the eligibility to move onto the next level.
- Those who belong to the OBC, SC, and ST category need to acquire at least 45% marks to meet the next level
- Those who belong to the final year can also be given admission if secured passing marks
- Son or daughter belonging to the state of Rajasthan considered valid for seeking to attend the entrance test.
- Those who have done with minimum 5 years of education based on the pattern 10+2+3 from some approved educational institutions of Rajasthan state can apply as well
RMAT Exam Pattern 2021:
All the questions will be based on objective type. The number of questions that candidates need to go through will be 200. The multiple-choice questions provided and candidates need to choose the one from the four available options. In the time span of 150 minutes, candidates are required to complete the test. There will be only and only English medium for answering the questions and along with this, negative marking is too here.