SBI SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern: SBI SO is conducted by the State Bank of India for the post of Specialist Officer in various branches of the State Bank of India. The Specialist Officer in SBI is recruited both on a regular and contract basis. Candidates have to check the notification for the Exam from time to time. This is a good opportunity for every candidate to get this reputed job. To get the information about the SBI SO Exam, click the link given below and in this article, candidates can get the information about the Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
Exam Pattern for SBI SO:
- The exam of SBI SO will be consist of two stages i.e, Online Examination and Interview.
- The entrance test will be conducted online (computer-based test).
The distribution of Questions and Marks is given below table:
|Subjects||Total questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 questions||50||90 minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||35 questions||35|
|English Language||35 questions||35|
|Professional Language||50 questions||100||45 minutes|
Those who clear written examinations will further be called for an interview process. The process of the interview will take place separately for various posts filled via SBI SO.
SBI SO Syllabus:
Given below is the detailed syllabus for the recruitment of candidates for various posts of the SBI SO exam:
|Reasoning Ability||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language|
|Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle||Averages||Antonyms|
|Alphabet Test||Bar Graphs||Articles|
|Analogy||Decimal & Fractions||Cloze Test|
|Arithmetical Reasoning||HCF & LCM||Comprehension|
|Classification||Heights & Distances Partnership||Conclusion|
|Clocks & Calendars||Line Graphs||Error Correction|
|Coding-Decoding||Logarithms||Fill in the Blanks|
|Data Sufficiency||Mensuration||Tenses Rules|
|Deriving Conclusions from Passages||Mixtures & Allegations||Idioms & Phrases|
|Direction Sense Test||Number System||Parts of Speech|
|Eligibility Test||Percentages||Passage Completion|
|Inserting The Missing Character||Permutation & Combination||Passage Correction|
|Logic||Pie Charts||Sentence Completion|
|Logical Sequence of Words||Probability||Sentence Correction|
|Logical Venn Diagrams||Problems on Ages||Sentence Rearrangement|
|Mathematical Operations||Problems on Trains||Subject-Verb Agreement|
|Number, Ranking & Time Sequence||Profit and Loss||Synonyms|
|Puzzle Test||Ratio and Proportions||Tenses|
|Series Completion||Roots||Theme detection|
|Situation Reaction Test||Simple & Compound Interest||Unseen Passages|
|Statement – Arguments||Simplification||Vocabulary|
|Statement – Conclusions||Time and Distance & Work||Word Formation|
|Theme Detection||Volume & Surface Area||Word Games|
SBI SO Preparation Tips:
Here are some tips to prepare for the SBI SO exam:
- First Candidates must Analyse the SBI SO Syllabus. They must understand the syllabus properly and know the exam pattern and everything related to the exam.
- Then Candidates must Create a Timetable and prepare for the different sections of the exam accordingly.
- Making Notes & Topic-wise studying is also a very brilliant method to crack the Exam
- Candidates must read the newspaper daily for the Currents Affairs,
- Practice Mock Papers regularly can help candidates to understand the question pattern and also assist in tracking their progress from time to time.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here