Shekhawati University Admission 2023: Shekhawati University is a public state university located in Katrathal, in the Sikar district of Rajasthan. Shekhawati University is also known as Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya Shekhawati University. It was founded in 2012 by the Rajasthan Legislative Assembly. The university offers admission to a huge amount of UG, PG, and diploma programmes in several disciplines. In this article, you’ll find out the details about the Shekhawati University Admission 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, and other details.
- Admission to Under Graduate programmes excluding LL.B is done on the basis of merit attained in the class XII qualifying exam. Admission to the LL.B program is given to applicants on the basis of the applicant’s performance in the Entrance test commenced by the university.
- Admission to the Post Graduate courses such as LLM and MCA is based on performance in the entrance test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interviews. Applicants will be selected for the PG programs on the basis of merit.
- The institute gives PG Diploma programs in Computer Application, Labour Law, and Personnel Management. Admission is based on the merit attained in the Class XII examination.
- To acquire admission, applicants need to fill out the online application form mentioned on the official website.
Shekhawati University Admission 2023 Application Form:
Here is the process to apply for Shekhawati University:
- The application process is an online process through official website.
- Candidates need to pay application fee via online mode.
- Start filling the important details in the application form and upload the crucial documents to complete the application procedure
Documents Required for Admission:
Check the list of documents needed for admission:
- Applicant’s latest photo
- Applicant’s latest signature
- Scanned copy of Class X and XII mark sheet
- Scanned copy of degree certificate/mark sheet (if needed)
- Any other relevant degree certificate
- Original and attested copies of class X and XII, graduation degree mark sheet. (Shekhawati University will return the original copies of the mark sheets and certificates after enrolment)
- A copy of the Photo ID issued by any central/state government organization.
|Application Form Release Date
|To be announced
|Last Date To Apply
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
|To be announced
Under Graduate Admission:
Shekhawati University proffers six different courses at Under Graduate level such as BA, B.Sc., LLB, B.Com, BCA, and B.Ed. as its flagship programmes.
- BA Specializations: Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Hindi literature, Eng literature, and Sociology (Course Duration: 3 Years)
- B.Sc. Specializations: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Maths, and Biotechnology (Course Duration: 3 Years)
- BCA: 3 years
- LLB: 3 Years
- B.Ed.: 2 Years
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Find the eligibility criteria for Under Graduate courses below:
- Applicants must gave cleared 10+2 in any discipline from some recognized board to acquire admission in BA/B.Ed./B.Com/BCA/B.Sc. courses.
- Those who are seeking admission in 3 years full-time LLB Program must have passed completed graduation in any field from some recognized institute or boards.
Under Graduate Selection Criteria:
- Admission in BA/B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/B.Ed course is given on the basis of candidates’ merit in the qualifying examination.
- B.A LLB admission is on the basis of written test commenced by the department. Admission will be given to the applicants based on the merit list prepared by the department on the basis of performance in the written test commenced by the university.
- Applicants need to prepare for the admission test from class XII or its equivalent. The test duration will be 2 hours and applicant need to go through multiple choice questions and broadly covers four areas such as General English, General Knowledge, Logical Reasoning and Legal Aptitude.
Post Graduate Admission:
Shekhawati University proffers PG admission in MA, MCA, M.Com., LLM, M.Ed. and M.Sc. courses at the PG level. Applicant must have completed graduation in the relevant field.
- Business administration
- Accountancy and business statistics
- Economic administration and financial management
- M.A Specializations are Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Economics, Home science, Geography, Drawing and painting, History, Maths, Philosophy, Public administration, Psychology, Political science, Sociology
Course Duration: 2 Years
- MA Specializations: 15
- M.Com: 3 Specializations
- M.Sc: 11 Specializations
- Applicant must have completed graduation to apply for admission in Post Graduation.
- Candidates will be selected for MA, M.Com., M.Ed., M.Sc on the basis of merit.
- There will be an entrance test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview for admission to LLM and MCA courses.
- Home science
- Information technology
PG Diploma Admission:
Shekhawati University also provides 1 year Diploma course at the PG level under two different specializations as Computer application and Labour law and Personnel Management.
Candidate must have completed graduation from some recognized institute to apply for PG Diploma course
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the merit list released on the qualifying exam.
Documents needed during Counseling:
- Attested copies of marksheet and certificates of class X and XII
- Attested copies of marksheet and certificates of graduation (if needed)
- Two latest passport size photos
- Documents for identification (Aadhar Card, DL etc.)
Question: Can final year students also apply for admission to Shekhawati University?
Answer: Final Year Mark sheet is mandatory to show at the time of counseling. Those who are awaiting for their final year results need to send the results from the official Email Address of the respective university registrar before the commencement of the counselling.
Question: What are the documents needed at the time of online counselling?
Answer: As it is an online counseling process, thus no documents are required for appearing in the online allotment process during the Registration process.
Question: Is there any need for attestation in the application form for Shekhawati University?
Answer: Yes, it is a required to paste the passport size photo in the space provided in the application form and get it attested.
Question: From where to get the university’s admission form?
Answer: First, download the Application Form from the University’s website. To seek admission, fill the admission form and upload the documents.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here