SPSC Recruitment 2023: Sikkim Public Service Commission is popularly known as the SPSC was established under the Government of India Act, 1935. The constitution of India later gave it the constitutional status as the “autonomous body”. This commission was constituted as per the provisions mentioned in the Indian constitution. The SPSC Recruitment 2023 notifications will be available and this will include the current jobs of the year.
SPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form:
To download the application form for the SPSC Recruitment 2023, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will first have to log in to the official website of the Sikkim Public Service Commission
- You will then have to visit the notifications or the recruitment sections
- Then you will be able to view all the advertisement details
- Before applying, you will have to cross-check with the eligibility criteria
- If you are eligible, download the application form
- You will then have to pay the application or the examination fee
- Make sure that you enter all the necessary details
- Re-check and submit the application form by the given date.
SPSC 2023 Exam Date:
|Notification Released||To Be Notified|
|Application Starts||To Be Notified|
|Application Ends||To Be Notified|
|Prelims Admit Card Released||To Be Notified|
|Sikkim PSC 2023 Prelims Exam||To Be Notified|
|Prelims Result||To Be Notified|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Notified|
|Sikkim PSC 2023 Mains Exam||To Be Notified|
|Mains Result||To Be Notified|
- The candidates who have passed class X, class XII, Diploma, ITI, Sc, BCA, B.Com, BBA Graduation – B.E / B.Tech can check out the eligibility criteria and apply.
- Post- Graduation M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, MBA, MCA, M.E/ M Tech, MBBS, Ph.D., M Phil, Ca, etc. can also check out the requirements.
The candidates must check out the present job requirements using the official website. If you are preparing for the examination and do not want to miss an examination alert, then you can register yourself and receive all the information related to the latest recruitment.
The Selection Process for the Sikkim PSC will be based on the 3 stages i.e,
- Personality Test
Sikkim PSC Exam Pattern 2023:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The preliminary examination of Sikkim PSC will consist of objective type (multiple choice questions).
- Preliminary Examination consists of two papers.
- The total marks assigned for the preliminary examination are 400.
- The duration of the examination will be two hours each.
- The Language of the paper will be English.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3rd of the allotted marks for that question.
|Number of Papers||2||3|
|Subjects||GS – 1
GS – 2
|GS – 1
GS – 2
GS – 3
|Exam Duration (Each Paper)||2 hours||3 hours|
|Marks (Each Paper)||200||200|
Syllabus for General Studies Paper-I:
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Current events of national, international, and local importance.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization
- General Science
Syllabus for General Studies Paper-II:
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy and Data interpretation (Class X level)
The Admit Card will release for Sikkim PSC prelims, mains, and personality test separately. The admit card will be available on the official website of the commission.
Steps to download Sikkim PSC 2020 admit card:
- First login into the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” section.
- After that click on the “Download Admit card/ call letter”.
- Enter registration number and date of birth.
- Sikkim PSC Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download/ take the print copy of the Sikkim PSC 2020 Admit card.
Sikkim PSC 2023 Result:
The Result will be announced on the official website. Sikkim PSC 2020 result will be released for prelims, mains, and personality tests separately. It is to be noted that the result will be available in pdf format containing the list of roll numbers of the candidates qualifying prelims exam.
Steps to check the Sikkim PSC result:
- Visit the official website of Sikkim PSC.
- Go to the recruitment section on the homepage.
- Then click on “Result”
- Find the link for “Sikkim PSC 2023 Result” and click on the same.
- Find your roll number.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here