|Application Form||Exam Dates||Eligibility||Pattern||Result|
SRM University Admission 2022 is organized by SRM Institute Of Science And Technology (SRMIST), formerly known as SRM University. The University conducts its own university-level entrance examination to offer admission into various UG/PG courses. SRM University invited the candidates for seeking admission to Engineering courses such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, and Management Courses. Various MBA specialization courses are also available which include Marketing, Finance, HRM, Systems, Operations, and Law Courses. Other courses include A.LL.B. (Hons.), Com.LL.B. (Hons.), B. (Hons.), Pharmacy Courses, Pharm, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacy Practice, and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, etc. In this article we give the details such as Application Form, exam dates, eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, etc:
- UG programme: Engineering & Technology (B.Tech), Science & Humanities (B.Com. B.Com (Hons.), B.Ed. etc.), Management (BBA & MBA), and Medicines & Health Sciences (BDS, MBBS, B.Sc. & others).
- PG programme: Engineering & Technology (M.Tech), Science & Humanities (M.Com. M.Com (Hons.), etc.), Management (MBA), and Medicines & Health Sciences (MD, MDS, M.Sc., etc.).
SRM University Admission 2022 Notification:
- 19th May 2022: SRM University has released the Application form for B.Tech Course.
SRM University 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Exam||SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) 2022|
|Conducting Body||Sri Ramaswami Memorial University, Chennai|
|Exam type||UG level|
|Courses offered||Engineering Courses|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SRM University Entrance Exam Date 2022:
|Online Registration date starts||15th November 2021|
|Online Application form submission the last date||2nd January 2022 (Phase 1)
18th April 2022 (Phase 2)
20th June 2022 (Phase 3)
|Slot Booking Date||5th & 6th January 2022 (Phase 1)|
|Date of Mock Test||7th January 2022 (Phase 1)|
|Admit card||To be announced
|SRM Entrance Exam Date 2022||8th & 9th January 2022 (Phase 1)
23rd & 24th April 2022 (Phase 2)
25th & 26th June 2022 (Phase 3)
|Result date Display||24th January 2022 (Phase 1)|
|Counseling||To be announced|
SRM Admission 2022 Application Form:
- The SRM Admission 2022 Application Form for different courses is available on the official website.
- You can fill the application form via modes such as an official website.
- To apply for the examination, visit the official website, and register yourself by entering the needed details.
- Fill in the details carefully in the application form.
- Then make the payment of the application form via modes like online mode and offline mode.
- You can also submit the application fee by using modes like demand draft and apply before the last date.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode.
- You can make the payment of the application form via credit card, debit card, or via demand draft. The payment for the application form is 1100/-
- For offline payment, candidates must send their filled in application with DD at the given address:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu, 603203.
SRM University Admission Procedure:
SRMJEEE 2022 exam will be conducted by the University and Admission will be done based on the National Level Entrance Exam. Candidates who are eligible for admission to appear in any Entrance Exam. The final admission will be offered to the candidates after the verification process of a document.
Steps to apply for SRMJEEE 2022:
- Visit the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology official website i.e, srmist.edu.in
- On the homepage, Under the Admission section.
- Click on B.Tech 2022-23 Application.
- Then click on the Register tab and register yourself and verify your mail.
- Login yourself with your details.
- Fill in the application form and upload the documents.
- Finally, proceed with the payment of the Application Fee and submit the application form.
SRMJEE 2022 Application Form: Click here
SRM University Direct Admission 2022:
- National Board: The SRM University Merit List will be prepared separately for Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry. A merit list will be prepared According to the CBSE Board total of 5000 marks highest mark candidates will be eligible for admission.
- National Entrance Examination: Candidates must appear within 5000 ranks in IIT JEE or within 1000 ranks in SRMJEE.
- State Level Board: Candidates must appear in the top 100 ranks
- State Level Entrance Exam candidates must obtain within 100 ranks.
SRM University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the SRMJEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria before applying for SRM University just read below steps the fill the SRMJEEE 2022 Application Form:
- Nationality: The Nationality of the candidates must be Indian/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI category.
- Age criteria: The minimum age of the Candidate is 16 years and the maximum age will be 21 Years.
For B.Tech programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed the 10th & 12th examination from any recognized board or university. NIOS will be also eligible to apply for SRM.
- Percentage: Candidate must have a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying Examination.
- Mandatory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) are the mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
For MBA programme:
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass a bachelor’s or equivalent degree from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score a minimum of 60% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Candidates will be eligible based on SRMJEEM scores.
For B.Com programme:
- Qualification: Candidates must have to pass intermediate from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Candidates must score at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible.
- Mandatory subject: Accounts & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects to be eligible.
For M.Com programme:
- Qualification: Candidates have to pass the graduation level exam from any recognized board or university.
- Percentage: Must have 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for SRM University admission 2022.
- Mandatory subject: Accounts & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2022:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted online mode.
- Language: The questions will be asked in the English medium.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 2½ hours.
- Number of Questions: The total No. of questions will be 315.
- Subjects: The examination includes Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology, aptitude, English subjects.
- Marking Scheme: +1 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
|Topics||Number of Queries||Total Marks|
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2022:
The SRMJEEE 2022 syllabus will be based on classes 11th and 12th. The questions will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology covering the following topics:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids & Fluids, Oscillation & Wave Motion, Atomic Physics & Relativity, Heat & Thermodynamics, Electronics & Communication, etc.
- Chemistry: Atomic Structure, States Of Matter, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Polymers, Biomolecules, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, relations & functions, complex numbers & quadratic equations, differential calculus & its applications, integral calculus, analytical geometry, matrices, determinants & its applications, vector algebra, etc.
- Biology: Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology & Genetics, Biotechnology, Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Applied Biology, Theories Of Evolution, Biology In Human Welfare, etc.
SRMJEEE Admit Card 2022:
SRMJEEE 2022 Admit Card will be announced 2 weeks before the exam. The Admit Card will not be sent by post personally. Therefore Candidate must download & print the Admit card and bring a copy of the admit card to the exam center. The admit card can carry info like the candidate’s name, photograph, signature, exam venue & date of exam.
SRMJEEE Result 2022:
The release of the SRMJEEE 2022 Result can be acquired from the official website and those who have given examination will seek the result from online mode. Those who have attained qualified marks in SRMJEEE can seek admission to the programme.
SRMJEE 2022 Cut-Off:
The cut-off for SRMJEE 2022 will declare after the Result. The cut-off is based on factor factors like previous year cut-off, level of exam, number of students, and much more.
SRMJEEE 2022 Counseling Procedure:
There will be a counseling process for those aspirants who have attained high scores in the exam. The candidate has to go through several rounds to acquire seats in counseling. Candidates are required to arrive at the counseling center on time along with the original documents.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here