Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2022: Sashastra Seema Bal or SSB comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs for the recruitment of candidates on several posts. These posts include Driver, Plumber, Tailor, Veterinary, Lab Assistant, Carpenter, Cobbler, Gardener, Cook and many other posts in different departments. Here are the complete details about the SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) Recruitment 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process selection process, and so on.
In brief About SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal):
The border guarding force in India known as SSB deploys along the borders with Bhutan and Nepal. SSB is part of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) under the administrative control of the Ministry of home affairs. It came into being in 1963 as a result of the Sino-Indian War to support India against difficult situations at borders.
SSB Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Exam Name||SSB Recruitment 2022|
|Organization Name||SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal)|
|Post||To be announced|
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Job Location||Across India|
SSB Constable Recruitment 2022 Exam Date:
|SSB Notification Released||August 2022|
|Online application form released||To Be Announced|
|Online application form last date to submit||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Written test date released||To Be Announced|
SSB Recruitment 2022 Application Process:
Those who want to get into SSB (Sashastra Seema Bal) Recruitment 2022 need to apply via online mode using the official website ssbrectt.gov.in. Check the advertisement in the newspaper and apply within 30 days.
Steps to Download the Application Form:
Click Here – Free Mock Tests
- First visit the official SSB Recruitment Website “ssbrectt.gov.in”
- Now, click on the advertisement named “Application are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota,”
- SSB Constable Notification will appear on the screen.
- Read the advertisement
- Register by filling the personal information such as name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Upload your signature and photograph. Now, check all the details carefully.
- Submit the online payment or pay offline by generating the challan.
- Keep print of the application form for further reference.
The application fee for UR/EWS/OBC category applicants should be Rs. 100/-. However, SC/ST/Female Candidates/Ex-Servicemen applicants are debarred from paying the application fee.
SSB Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Find below the Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria for GD Constable & Constable Tradesman Post:
Eligibility Criteria for GD Constable in SSB:
Check the eligibility criteria for GD Constable Recruitment in SSB:
Candidate must have cleared Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized board as per the 7th CPC The eligible age to apply is as follows:
- Un-Reserved Category – 28 years
- ST/SC – 33 years
- OBC – 31 years
Eligibility Criteria for Constable Tradesman Post:
The candidate must be the citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan.
- Ensure that candidates from Nepal & Bhutan can apply for the posts of Driver, Veterinary, Carpenter, Plumber & Painter posts.
- The age limit to apply should be between 18 – 27 years.
- Driver: 21 to 27 Years
- Laboratory Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber & Painter: 18 to 25 Years
- Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler: 18 to 23 Years
Check the Eligibility Criteria for other posts below:
Educational Qualification: Given below is the post-wise educational qualification:
- Driver: Candidate must have completed class X or equivalent and must be possessed with the Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- Laboratory Assistant: Class X is the minimum qualification with Science from a recognized board or Institution. Besides this, they should be possessed with the certificate in Laboratory Assistant course from a recognized institution by the Central Government or State Government.
- Veterinary: Candidate must have cleared class X with Science as the main subject from a recognized Board or institute. Applicants with one year of experience in the treatment of different species of animals in a recognized Veterinary hospital may also apply.
- Ayah: Applicant must have done class X with Science from a recognized Board/Institution. Also, the applicant must be possessed with the passing certificate from Red Cross Society or a trained Dai. Also, one year of experience in the relevant field.
- Carpenter, Plumber & Painter: Candidate must have done 10+2 and must have 2 years work experience in respective trade. Also, the candidate must have done a 1-year certificate course from the recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Training Institute and also have work experience of 1 year in the respective trade. To seek the job, the candidate must clear the trade test.
- Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter, Tailor, Gardener & Cobbler: Applicant must have done class X or equivalent from a recognized Board. In addition to this, the candidate must have done a certificate course of 1-year duration from a recognised Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Training Institute along with one year experience in the respective trade. It is mandatory to clear trade tests as well.
Selection Process of GD Constable in Group C:
The selection process comprises of following steps:
- Document Verification
- Checking the Sports Achievements & Field Trial
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
Physical Standard Test Criteria For SSB Constable GD:
It is important for candidates to go through the physical standard criteria need for the posts:
- Male – Maximum height 170 cms. and Chest Expansion should be 5 cms.
- Female – Maximum height 157 cms.
SSB Constable Vacancies:
Here is the list of posts available:
- Laboratory Assistant
- Aya (Female Only)
- Cook Male
- Cook Female
- Washerman Male
- Washerman Female
- Barber Male
- Barber Female
- Safaiwala Male
- Safaiwala Female
- Water Carrier Male
- Water Carrier Female
- Waiter Male
Important to Note: 10% vacancies for all the posts are for Ex-Servicemen.
Sashastra Seema Bal Written Test Syllabus:
The written test will be commended for applicants clearing SSB PET/PST. The written test will an offline test consisted of Multiple Choice Questions. Check the subject wise syllabus below:
- General Awareness/General Knowledge
- Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics
- Reasoning/ Analytical Aptitude
- General English/Hindi
In all, there will be 100 questions for 100 marks. The candidate will get 120 minutes to complete the paper. The paper will be bilingual – English & Hindi. Applicant must attain 50% marks (UR/OBC/EWS/Ex-Servicemen) and 45% for (SC/ST)
Document Verification & Trade Test:
Here are the important points about document verification and trade test:
- Those who clear the written examination will appear for documents verification and trade test.
- For Trade Test and Document Verification, candidates will appear around 20 times
- Carry original documents along with the self-attested photocopies of the same.
- The Trade Test will be for 50 Marks and the minimum qualifying mark for the trade test is 60%.
It is mandatory to clear the Trade test. However, the marks scored in the trade test will not be used for preparing the merit list.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here