St. Andrews Admission 2023: St. Andrews Admission is done via St. Andrews Institute of Technology & Management (situated in Gurugram, Haryana) which is one of the top-ranked private institutions. It offers admission in fields such as Engineering and Technology, Management, Arts and Humanity, Commerce and Business, etc. The admission is offered to students on National State Level scores achieved in JEE Main 2023 for the Engineering and Technology Admission. The article informs all about St. Andrews Admission 2023 process, application fee, and eligibility criteria, etc.
St. Andrews College – Highlights:
- Exam Name: St Andrews College
- Exam Type: UG Level
- Exam Level: National
- Courses Offered: Medical, Engineering, and Management
- Exam Conducting Body: St Andrews College
- Official website: https://saitmgurgaon.com/
- Helpline Number: 91 22 2640 1657
- Email ID: [email protected]
St. Andrews Admission 2023 Exam Date:
|Application form releases||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||To be announced|
|Exam Dates||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
St. Andrews Admission 2023 Application Form:
The application form is indeed required to apply for St. Andrews Admission 2023. Details are mention below:
- Candidates can submit the application form via Online and Offline mode.
- Applicants can also purchase an Application form from the institute’s campus.
- Start filling the Application form with the correct information.
- Upload the documents such as the latest Photos, Signatures, Mark sheets of class X and XII
- The registration of the Andrews 2023 Application Form consisted of steps such as Registration, filling the form, uploading the images, submitting the application fee, etc.
- Ensure entering the working Mobile number and the Email ID while filling the Application Form.
- Take the print of the Application form before making the final submission.
Check the non-refundable application fee for St. Andrews Admission 2023:
- Pay the application fee online mode such as Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- Payment can also be done via offline mode through Demand Draft drawn in favor of St. Andrews Institute of Technology & Management.
- The application fee is Rs 250/-.
St. Andrews Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria to apply for St. Andrews Admission 2023:
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination with the Science Stream.
- Those who have cleared class XII/HSC/intermediate from any recognized board may also apply.
- Candidate must have attained at least 45% Marks in class XII
- The mandatory subjects are inclusive of Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry in the Qualifying Exam
- Applicants Should be possessed with JEE Main 2023.
- Those who are appearing in class XII may also apply
- 50% Seats will be given to the candidates possessed with JEE Main Score Card and 25% Seats based on class XII Level Score.
- Those who have cleared the Qualifying exam with Science or Commerce stream may apply for the course.
- Applicants must have cleared class XII/HSC/Intermediate from any recognized board may apply.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% Marks in XII
- Candidates must have cleared with any Relevant Subject to the UG Admission in the Qualifying Exam.
- Those who are appearing in class XII may also apply.
- There is no seat reservation.
The admission will be given to students based on the counseling process. The applicants will be selected for Engineering and several other courses based on JEE Main Scores and class XII marks.
The details of the merit list will be provided to students via online mode. Check the details of the same on the official website. Enter the login credentials to check the merit list after filling the application form. Candidates will be invited via authority for selection through Email and Mobile SMS. Those who are shortlisted will be given information further. There will be a separate merit list for different courses. The merit list will be based on JEE Main Score and class XII level. The merit list will consist of candidates’ names shortlisted and they will be called for the counseling process.
Those who are shortlisted by the authority will appear for the counseling process. Submit the counseling fee. Make sure to carry the original documents for certification purposes during the counseling process. Those who have attained the same percentage or above the cut-off, given the admission or scholarship and also get the offer letter.
Documents required for Counseling:
Here is the list of documents required:
- Marksheet and certificate of Class XII and X
- Migration Certificate
- Diploma Mark sheet & certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate
- A few passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here