TNNLS 2023: The Tamil Nadu National Law school or the TNNLS is for the candidates who are interested to apply for the LLB, B.A, LL.M, B.Com, LLB programs. The admission to this school is done on the basis of the marks that the candidate secures in the CLAT entrance examination. In order to apply for the entrance test, it is necessary for the candidate to fill up the application form. It is necessary for the candidate to qualify in the CLAT and meet the eligibility criteria. In order to be eligible for the counseling session, it is necessary for the candidate to qualify for the entrance test.
Tamil Nadu National Law School 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Available||January 2023|
|End to submit the application form||February 2023|
|Application Fees submit||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||To Be Announced|
TNNLS 2023 Application Form:
The candidates who are interested in getting admission to this Law school will have to fill up the CLAT application form. They can fill up this form online and in order to do so, it is necessary for the candidate to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, the candidate will have to register
- The candidate will then have to fill up the application form
- It is necessary for the candidate to enter the names of the 21 NLUs as per their preference
- Then it is necessary to upload all the necessary documents
- Finally, the candidate will have to make the fee payment and submit the form
- The candidate can take a print out of the application form for future references.
- The application fee for the candidates belong to the General category is Rs. 4000/-
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category is Rs.3500/-
The eligibility criteria for the Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirapalli, and the CLAT is the same. It is based on the educational qualification and the age of the candidate. In order to get a better understanding of the eligibility criteria, it is necessary for the candidate to go through the points mentioned below:
- In order to apply for the B.A. LL.B, B.Com LLB, and LLM it is necessary for the candidate to pass the class XII and the equivalent examination with 45% marks in the aggregate and the candidates belonging to the SC/ST category will have to get a minimum of 40% marks. It is also necessary for the candidate to complete at least 20 years of education.
- In order to get admission for the LL.M examination, the candidate will have to pass the LL.B or equivalent examination from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates who have already completed the LL.B course and awaiting results may also apply.
- English including Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Current affairs
- Mathematics and Numerical Ability
- Legal Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The candidate needs the admit card in order to appear for the examination. Without this, the candidate will not be allowed. In order to download the admit card, it is necessary for the candidate to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, the candidate has to visit the official website of the CLAT entrance examination
- There, the candidate will have to click on the “admit card” link or tab
- The candidate will have to enter any two of the three details -Application number, email id or date of birth, in order to download the admit card
- View the admit card and then download it
- The candidate will have to answer multiple-choice questions and there would be a total of 100 questions
- There will be two essay-type questions and each of these questions will carry 25 marks. The word count for each of the essays will be 800 words
- The essay will be on Law and contemporary issue
On the basis of the marks that the candidates receive in the CLAT examination, a merit list will be published. The merit list would also have the names of the colleges where the candidates will seek admission. The candidate will first have to check the result by putting in the necessary login credentials. Once the results are declared, the merit list will be issued.
The cut off for admission will be released by the consortium of NLU. There will be a total of three rounds of counseling and the cut-off for each of the programs will be released separately. The candidates who get the qualifying marks will be called for the counseling session.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here