TOEFL Exam 2022: Applicant aspiring to turn up for TOEFL must list on the online registration portal. There are four available courses for appeal, especially via the website, by email, by calling up and physically visiting at the TOEFL test registration centre. There is a considerable number of test centres to ensure convenience for TOEFL aspirants. In advance of accomplishing that, an applicant must first conclude the locale they would prefer to visit for an exam. The online application date of TOEFL would draw in a period of seven days before the test is organized.
TOEFL Exam 2022 Application Form:
If you wish to cancel or change your registration you need to do so 4 days before the exam. The refund would be processed in dollars and would be half the amount of what you have paid if you have paid via net-banking it’d be directly deposited to the bank account you have used to pay the amount. The cash refunds are not available. Below mentioned is the cost of application and the surcharges.
TOEFL Exam Fee Structure:
Details of the extra payments related to TOEFL Test 2022 Exam:
|Late registration||$40 (USD)|
|Reinstatement of canceled scores||$20 (USD)|
|Additional score reports (per institution or agency)||$20 (USD) each|
|Speaking and Writing Section score review||$160 (USD)|
|Speaking or Writing Section score review||$80 (USD)|
TOEFL Exam 2022 Exam Date:
TOEFL Exam 2022 is conducted in 165 countries worldwide this exam has more than 4500 test centers and exams also conducted more than 50 times in a year. Every year ETS announced the TOEFL Test date. This exam held on Friday, Saturday & Sundays every month. Candidates can check the TOEFL Test date official website (https://www.ets.org) country and location wise. During the registration candidates also check the TOEFL Test 2022 Date.
TOEFL Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria not defined by the official body. There is no age limit for people to give this test.
TOEFL Exam Exam Pattern:
|Section||Time Limit||Number of Questions||Tasks|
|Reading||60–80 minutes||36–56 questions||Read 3 or 4 passages from academic texts and answer questions.|
|Listening||60–90 minutes||34–51 questions||Listen to lectures, classroom discussions, and conversations, answer questions.|
|Speaking||20 minutes||6 tasks||Express an opinion on a familiar topic; speak based on reading and listening tasks.|
|Writing||50 minutes||2 tasks||Write essay responses based on reading and listening tasks; support an opinion in writing.|
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
TOEFL Exam Syllabus:
Find below the TOEFL Exam 2022 Syllabus before submitting application form candidates can check below the Syllabus related information:
- In this section, you need to read 3-4 passages and answer 10 questions per passage. The score is based on the number of correct reading and comprehension responses.
- Question type: 3–4 passages, 10 questions each
- Total questions: About 40
- Time: 64-72 minutes
- In the test section, you would hear short/long conversations.
- After the short conversation, you would be asked a single question, it’d be an MCQ.
- Post long conversations, you would be asked MCQ based on played conversation.
- a) 3–4 lectures (3-5 minutes long, about 500-800 words), 6 questions each
b) 2–3 conversations (about 3 minutes long, about 12-25 exchanges), 5 questions each
Total time: 41–57 minutes
- In this section, your responses must fulfill the criteria as per the pronunciation, enunciation, and flow.
- The test graders are looking for a highly intelligible and sustained conversation.
- There are three main factors that comprise scoring for the section.
a) 1 independent Assessment (prep time: 15 sec; response time: 45 sec)
b) 3 integrated tasks – Read/Listen/Speak (prep time: 30 sec; response time: 60 sec)
Total questions: 4
Time: 17 minutes
You’d be asked to write an essay in this section to score the maximum number of marks ensure you have followed the below-mentioned points.
- The response must be organized and written using relevant and current examples and detailed support.
- It should also display a rhythm a structure and progression, with its content being centred on the theme or topic given.
- Show a variety of vocabulary and proper word usage with minor grammatical errors.
- 1 integrated task – Read/Listen/Write (20 minutes) (reading time: 3 min; listening
time: 2 min; writing: 15 min)
- 1 independent task (30 minutes)
Total questions: 2
Time: 50 minutes
|Listening Section||0–30||High (22–30)
|Speaking Section||0–30||Good (26–30)
|Reading Section||0–30||High (22–30)
|Writing Section||0–30||Good (24–30)
|Total TOEFL Scores||0–120|
The answer key is immediately generated with the results and you can directly ask for it on your TOEFL Centres. It would be determined via a preformed algorithm.
No minimum passing marks required for the TOEFL exam as each university or educational institution decides its own score range or minimum score required. There is no such thing as a cut-off for the TOEFL score as each university will set its score range according to their own requirements. Top universities or Ivy-league schools generally set a high score range (79 and above), which may change each year.
Courses After 12th Class:
- Courses After 12th for Arts Stream Students
- Courses After 12th for Science Stream Students
- Courses After 12th for Commerce Stream Student
- Difference Between IELTS vs TOEFL vs PTE
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here