TUEE 2023: TUEE, or Tezpur University Entrance Examination, is conducted by Tezpur University, Assam, for the purpose of providing admission to undergrad and postgrad courses. Admission into TUEE programmes is based on the qualifying exam, except for M.Sc. Molecular Biology and M.Sc. Biotechnology. Find out comprehensive details such as the TUEE 2023 application procedure, application fee, eligibility criteria, application fee, exam pattern, and so on.
TUEE 2023 Highlights:
Find the details about TUEE 2023 given below:
- Name of the Examination: TUEE 2023
- Exam Conducting Body: Tezpur University
- Level: University Level
- Courses Offered: M.Sc., LLM, M.Com, MA, MTTM, and Integrated programs
- Official website: http://www.tezu.ernet.in/
TUEE 2023 Application Form:
The application form to apply at Tezpur University will release through the official website. Here are the details about the same:
- First, submit the information and create the password to get registered.
- In the next step, go to the official website of Tezpur University
- Choose the course and fill in the details once the registration gets over.
Upload the scanned documents in the application form and submit the essential documents:
- A copy of the JEE (Main) 2023 admit card to apply for B. Tech. Programmes.
- One copy of the Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) to apply for the B.Tech. Programs or M.Sc. Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology under the North East quota
- A copy of the relevant GATE scorecard for direct admission to any M.Tech.
- A photocopy of the relevant certificate issued by the competent authority for attaining admission under the reserved category.
- One copy of the Sponsorship/No Objection Certificate issued by the employer in case the applicant is employed.
- Latest Passport size photograph
- A scanned copy of the signature
- Relevant certificate giving the evidence of State or Country in sports, however, it is not relevant for B. Tech, M. Tech, and Ph. D program.
Make a payment of the application fee using an online mode such as Debit/Credit card or Net Banking. Check the category wise application fee given below:
- SC/ST/PWD Category: 400/-
- General Category: 800/-
- Foreign Category: US $ 25
TUEE 2023 Exam Date:
|Application Form Release Date||To be announced|
|Last Date To Apply||May 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result||To be announced|
TUEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria for TUEE 2023 before filling out the application form:
- Applicant must have attained at least 50% marks in Class X.
- Candidate must have acquired a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- Those who are willing to seek admission in the Ph.D. course must have completed post-graduation with a minimum of 55% marks.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Tezpur University follows the given below reservation policy:
- SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS and Differently abled persons: As per the Government of India rules.
- Differently-abled persons: 40% of permanent disabilities
Courses Offered through TUEE 2023:
Find the list of courses through TUEE:
Masters in Arts
Masters in Science
Masters in Commerce
Master in Computer Application
Masters in Arts
- Social Works
- Cultural Studies
- Mass Communication and Journalism
Masters in Science
- Environmental Science
- Science and Nanotechnology
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Information Technology
- Electronics Design and Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Bioelectronics and Energy Technology
- Food Engineering and Technology
Find the complete information on Examination Pattern:
- The exam will commence in offline mode.
- The Paper will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions
- The candidate needs to complete the exam in 2 hours
- The Paper will be comprised of 4 sections – I, II, III, and IV
- For departments under the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, question papers will consist of 60 MCQ and Descriptive Questions of 40 marks. PH. D programmes comprise of School of Humanities and Social Sciences, question papers will consist of descriptive questions of 60 marks and MCQ for 40 marks.
- The candidate will receive 1 mark for every correct answer and there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks for an incorrect answer. for the wrong answer
Here are the topics covered in the syllabus:
B.Voc. in Renewable Energy Management:
- General Awareness
- General Awareness
- Teaching Aptitude Test
- Classroom Communication Techniques
- RTE Act 2009
- Web 2.0 Technologies
Integrated BA and B.Ed:
- English Grammar
- Phrases and Idioms
- Booker Prize Winner’s Names
- Nobel Prize Winner’s Names
- Pulitzer Prize Winner’s Names
- Sports and Players
The admit card will be released through the official website. Download it on the stipulated date and time. Candidates will get information about admit card through SMS/e-mail. Enter the application form number as well as the registered email address and password to download the hall ticket/admit card. Make sure to check the information mentioned on the admit card.
Tezpur University will release the result of TUEE 2023 on the official website. The result will release in the form of a merit list based on marks attained in the entrance test. The merit list will be inclusive of the applicant’s name, roll number, category, gender, and TUEE rank. Here are the steps to check the exam result:
- First, go to the TUEE official website.
- Now, click on the tab ‘TUEE 2023 Result’.
- Choose the course to which you have applied from the list of courses that appear on the screen.
- In the next step, download the PDF of the result.
- Open the PDF file in the new window
- The file consisted of the names of the qualified candidates.
In case of a tie, the applicants who attained the higher value will be given priority. In case is not sorted out then follow the below mentioned process:
- Those who have scored higher in Section IV will be given priority. However, even after this, if the tie fails to break then Section III will be considered.
- If the tie fails to solve even after this, then marks of graduation or Class XII will be considered.
- If still, tie fails to sort out then applicants will be given equal priority.
The counseling process will take place for those who clear TUEE 2023 exam. Once you deposit the fee, send the e-generated receipt to the University through an e-mail: [email protected]. Candidates will go through the Physical Verification of documents during counseling. After verification gets over, the admission of the applicants will be conducted. Pay the fee and report to the concerned Departments.
Documents Required for Counseling:
Here is the list of the documents needed for counseling:
- Mark sheet of Class X and XII Class 10 qualifying Mark sheet
- A copy of the self-attested copy of the filled application form
- Receipt of payment of admission fee
- Certificate of the Qualifying exam
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here