UP Police Bharti 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Police will release the recruitment notification to recruit various posts for constables and firemen. The recruitment will release male and female candidates from Uttar Pradesh State. All interested and eligible candidates who want to make their career in the Indian police department can apply by submitting their application form online. The UP Police Recruitment Board will start the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB). In this article, candidates can get information regarding the educational qualification, total vacancy, eligibility criteria, application procedure, last date for applications, application fees, selection procedure, etc.
UP Police Bharti 2023 Notification:
- The Official Notification for UP Police Recruitment 2023 will release soon.
UP Police Bharti 2023: Highlight
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow|
|Name of the Job||UP Police Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Constable & Fireman|
|UP Police Vacancy 2023||52,699|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Mode||Online Mode|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UP Police Bharti 2023 Exam Date:
The UP Police Bharti 2023 tentative dates regarding the examination are given below interested candidates must submit the application form before the last date to apply.
|Notification Released||July 2023|
|Online Application Form Submission Date||July 2023|
|Final date to submit an online application||July 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||July 2023|
|Admit Card||August 2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023|
|Result date||To be announced|
UP Police 2023 Application Form:
UP Police 2023 will release the notification for Constable and Fireman Posts. The Application Form for UP Police 2023 will release in May 2023. Interested candidates can apply for the Application Form online mode.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2023?
Follow the given below steps to fill out the Application:
- First Visit the official website: http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Read all the Notifications on the official site.
- Click on ‘Online Application’.
- Register yourself by entering details.
- Candidates must ensure that all the provided details must be valid.
- Recheck all the details and submit the details.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Make the payment of application fees.
- Make final submission of the application form.
- Take out a hard copy of the UP Police Bharti 2023 application form.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
The candidates of All Categories will have to pay Rs.400/- as an Application fee. The payment can be done through online mode – Internet Banking /Debit Card / Credit Card.
- The Candidates must be a citizen of India and have a Domicile in Uttar Pradesh.
- The candidates must have qualified 10+2 or its equivalent qualification from the recognized Board.
- The age of candidates must be 18 to 22 Years
Age Relaxation for categories candidates in Upper Age Limit:
- For Gen/OBC: 03 Years.
- For SC/ST: 05 Years.
The Recruitment Process for UP Police:
- Written Examination: The candidates will first have to undergo a written examination.
- Physical Test: Physical tests will be held after the written exam and documentation round. After passing all the phases, a merit list will be prepared for the selected candidates.
- Documentation Verification: In the next phase the documents will be verified of the qualified candidates.
UP Police Physical Test 2023:
|GEN/OBC/SC||Male||168 CMS||79-84||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|ST||Male||160 CMS||77-82||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|GEN/OBC/SC||Female||152 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
|ST||Female||147 CMS||NA||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023:
- The Examination will conduct through Online Mode.
- The Exam will consist of an Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The Paper will be 300 Marks.
|S. No.||Name of Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||GK/Constitution/Mool Vidhi||38||76||2 hours (120 Minutes)|
|2||Numerical & Mental Ability||38||76|
|3||Mental Aptitude & Reasoning Ability||37||74|
UP Police Constable Exam Syllabus 2023:
The UP Police 2023 Syllabus consists of the topics from GK, Reasoning Ability, Numerical Ability, General Hindi & Current Affairs.
- General Knowledge: History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Indian Constitution, Sports, Literature, Science, Specific knowledge about Education, Culture and Social Custom of Uttar Pradesh, Revenue, Police and General Administration System in Uttar Pradesh, Protection of Women and Children, Basics/Fundamental of Information & Communication Technology, Environmental Studies, Basics of Language-Hindi Grammar.
- Reasoning Ability: Analogies, Similarities, Differences, Space visualization, Problem-solving, Analysis and Judgement, Decision-making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship, Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships, Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- Numerical Ability: Number System, Simplification, Decimals and Fraction, Highest common factor and lowest common multiple, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple interest, Compound interest, Partnership, Average, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Miscellaneous.
- General Hindi: पर्यायवाची, रस, संधियां, तद्भव तत्सम, लोकोक्तियाँ, मुहावरे, वाक्यांशों के लिए एक शब्द, अलंकार, समास, विलोम, अनेकार्थी शब्द वाक्य संशोधन -लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित.
- Current affairs: Current events of National and International importance, Important Personalities, Appointments, prizes, Important Places, Main Committees and Commissions, Burning Issues and Disputes, Major Settlements, Judicial Decisions, Books, and Authors, Abbreviations, Miscellaneous.
The UP Police Constable 2023 Admit Card will be issued a few days before the examination process. The candidates can download the admit card after the submission of the application form. The Admit Card will be released online mode on the official website UPPRPB. The Admit card consists of important information like- exam venue, timings, name of the exam, etc. The Candidates can download admit cards by entering their registration number and password. A hard copy of the UP Police Bharti 2023 Admit card is important to carry to the examination hall. If any candidate not bringing the admit card will not be allowed to attend the examination.
The result will announce after the completion of all recruitment procedures. Exam results will prepare based on the candidate’s performance in the physical and written examination. A merit list of selected candidates will be posted on the official website of the recruitment authority for UP Police Recruitment 2023.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here