UPES MEET 2024: UPES (the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) M.Tech course 2024 will be tentatively held in the month of July 2024. All the candidates who want to enroll for the M.Tech courses from the UPES, have to apply for admission by filling the application form. There are two stages of the selection process – First is the score of the entrance exam – Second is the interview conducted by the university officials. It is well mentioned in the policies that GATE-qualified candidates will be preferred for admission. Here are the more keen details in the nutshell for UPES MEET 2024–
- Entrance exam name – UPES M.Tech Admission 2024
- For Postgraduate Engineering courses.
- Conducting authorities – the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES)
UPES MEET 2024 Exam Date:
|Application Form Dates:
|Application submission ends on:
|Phase 1 Exam Date
|Last date to submit the application for Phase 2
|Phase 2 Exam Date
|The result of Phase 2 Exam
|The last date of application submission for Phase 3
|Phase 3 Exam Date
|The result of Phase 3 Exam
UPES MEET 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility for any exam is some set of terms and conditions or rules and conditions required to be fulfilled by all the candidates to get enroll for the entrance exam. Candidates can’t negotiate on this aspect, as it is only criteria that ensure, whether the candidate is eligible for admission or not. In case, if any candidate not fulfilling one condition, then he/she not allowed to appear for the exam. Despite this, if a candidate fills the application form, then it leads to rejection only. Here, are the keen details of the eligibility criteria for the UPES MEET 2024 –
- The candidate must have a valid Gate Score.
- All the candidates must have a bachelors’ degree in the required stream and the higher secondary exam. Both should be passed out with a percentage of 60%.
UPES MEET Exam Pattern:
Examination Pattern acts like an idea for the aspirants by which they can the knack of the segments and determine which segment allotted for how many marks. The entrance examination pattern for the UPES Meet 2024 is –
- UPES entrance test is based on offline mode, means based on Pen-paper.
- There will be one hour of time will be allotted to all the candidates to resolve the paper.
- There will be 60 questions in total for the entrance exam
Distribution of Questions Could be in Following Way:
- Ten questions will be allotted to the English section
- Ten questions will be asked to check the General Aptitude
- Thirty questions are from the General Engineering program
- Ten questions will be from Engineering Mathematics
UPES MEET 2024 Application Form:
- Rs.1,850 for DD or Online payment
- It is Rs.1750 for the cash payment
- A demand draft will be made in the favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi
- Cash payment
How to Apply UPES MEET 2024 Online:
- First, all the candidates have to register themselves, after registering an email for the validation will be sent from UPES on the registered email id.
- After clicking on the received link from the examination authorities of UPES, all the candidates have to verify their email id and fill the application form thereafter.
- It is highly advisable for all the applicants to read every detail in the application form before getting to fill it.
- At first, all the candidates have to fill in their personal details by logging in. Followed by the authentic academic detail.
- Then do payment through Debit/Credit card of any bank.
- There is an option of uploading a signature and photograph, but it is not considered mandatory.
2. Post Apply:
All the candidates can access the offline option as well; they can send the demand draft in the favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi to UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies), Enrollments Office,
2nd Floor, 210, UPES,
Okhla Industrial Ares, New Delhi 110020
3. In Person:
UPES (University of Petroleum and Energy Studies) prospectus and application can be purchased from admission counters in Ahmedabad/Delhi/Dehradun/Mumbai/Kolkata/Cochin/Chandigarh/Coimbatore through Cash payment.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- Energy System
- Pipeline Engineering
- Nuclear Science and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Process Design Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Rotating equipment
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Petroleum Exploration
- Aerospace Engineering ( With the Specialization in UAV (Unarmed Aerial Vehicles)
- Health, Safety, and Environment Engineering
The admit card or hall ticket for UPES MEET exam is available on the official website. It is consisted of details such as candidate’s personal information and exam details. It is highly advisable for applicants to go through the information about applicants and exam centre. It is mandatory to reach the exam centre on time to avoid any sort of inconvenience.
UPES MEET Counselling:
- The whole process of counseling for UPES MEET 2024 will be held in three stages
- Candidates who got shortlisted must attend the counseling procedure personally with all the original required documents for the verification process
- Seat allotment will be done on the criteria like – Academic performance, Performance on the UPES MEET entrance exam, and the preferences of courses by the candidates. These all mentioned parameters are for the Non-Gate candidates. For the Gate candidates, seats will be allotted on the basis of the recent GATE scores.
- Candidates have to pay the office during seat allotment and confirm their admission.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here