UPRTOU Admission 2022: UPRTOU stands for U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad. The university came into being in the year 1999 and originally popular as Bharat Ratna Rajarshi Purusottam Das Tandon Ji. The University is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) which offers several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various multiple specializations. With the arrival of the year 2022, many students looking forward to seeking UPRTOU admission 2022 will now be able to fulfill their dream. The complete information about the admission mentioned below:
- List of Under Graduate Courses: BA, B.Sc., B.Ed., BCA, BBA, B.Com, and B.LIB.
- List of Post Graduate: MA, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, MCA (Lateral), M.Com, and M.LIB.I.SC.
Note: Along with Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses, the university also provides facilities for certificate and diploma courses.
UPRTOU Admission 2022 Application Form:
For UPRTOU Admission 2022, the most important to keep in mind is to start up things with the application process. Avail the application form from the online portal. You need to provide with the applicable, correct, and precise information such as Name, Father’s Name, program name, address, category, etc. After providing the details, the candidate needs to get registered by paying the application fee via Bank Challan. By printing the Challan, candidates need to check the generated details like Unique Transaction id (with copies) and wait for a day. After a day gets over, login and fill the details in the form. After getting done with the payment, fulfill other formalities like uploading the latest colored digitized photograph, signature, and send the hard copy of the form via post, speed-post, or register post. Forms will not be accepted after the last date.
Given below is the address to send the filled application form:
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University,
Shantipuram Sector-F, Fafamaun, Allahabad-211021.
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
- To apply for MBA (Marketing, Finance, Production, and Human Resource Development) for the duration of 2-4 years, the candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks (45% Marks for the SC/ST Candidates) Or Three years Managerial / Supervisory or Working Experience after completing Graduation in any Discipline. The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks acquired in MET, commenced by the University or CAT/XAT/CMAT
- To apply for MCA (Computer Application) for the duration of 3-6 Years, the candidate must have successfully completed a 3 Year Bachelor Degree in any discipline with Mathematics at the level of XII or 6 Months Computer Course. The candidate will be selected on the basis of marks acquired in the entrance exam commenced by the University
- To apply for MCA (Lateral Entry) for the duration of 2-4 Years, the candidate must have done Diploma in Computer Science
- To apply for Post-graduation in Economics, Education, Economics, English, Hindi, History, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Social Work, Sociology, and Statistics applicant must have done Graduation (10+2+3) in a relevant subject. Admission will be merit-based.
- To apply for M.Com.in Commerce, the applicant must have done graduation.
- To apply for M.Sc. in Computer Science, the candidate must have done graduation in Computer Science
- To apply for M.Sc in Statistics and Biochemistry, graduation is the minimum eligibility for the candidate.
- To apply for MLIS (Library and Information Science), the candidate must have graduation in Library and Information Science (BLIS)
- To apply for MJ, the candidate must have done graduation.
For Under Graduate Courses:
Admission Open 2021
|VIT-AP UG Application Form-2021 – Apply Now|
|NIIT University 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|LPU NEST 2021 Admissions Open – Apply Now|
|Admission Enquiry Form – Apply Now|
- To apply for B.A. in Tourism for the duration of 3-6 Years, the applicant must have successfully completed class XII or equivalent Merit-Based
- To apply for Arts applicants must have successfully completed class XII or equivalent.
- To apply for B.Com (Commerce) for the duration of 3-6 Years applicant must have successfully completed class XII or equivalent.
- To apply for BBA for the duration of 3-5 Years applicant must have successfully completed class XII or equivalent.
- To apply for B.Sc., the candidate must have successfully completed class XII with Science stream
- To apply for BCA for the duration of 3-6 Years, the candidate must have successfully completed class XII with Maths or six months Computer Course or CCC or equivalent.
- To apply for B.Li.I.Sc Library and Information Science for the duration of 1-3 Years, the applicant must have successfully completed graduation.
- To apply for B.Ed. for the duration of 2-5 Years, the applicant must have successfully completed graduation. Admission will be based on the Marks Obtained in the entrance exam conducted by the University along with Past academic record.
- Candidates may apply for several other courses such as Special Education (2.5-5 Years), Applied Statistics and Computer Science, Dietetics And Nutrition, and Computer Office Management (1-3 Years), Early Childhood Care And Education, Fashion Designing, Home Arts, Health Education And Nutrition, Computer(1-3 Years), Hardware Technology (1-2 years), Photography, Paper Craft, Rural Development, Textile Designing, Jewelry Designing, Tourism Studies, Urdu Journalism & Mass Communication, Urdu News Reading & Anchoring, Computer Application, Consumer Protection, Creative Writing In Hindi, Distance Education, Educational Administration, Electronic Media Management And Film Production, Functional Hindi, Financial Management, Green Social Work, Gandhian Thought And Peace Studies, Human Resource Development, International Marketing And E-Business, Journalism And Mass Communication, Marketing Management, Rural Journalism And Mass Communication, Translation, Tourism Management, Vocational Guidance And Career Counselling (1-3 Years)
The exam results for seeking UPRTOU Admission 2022, candidates need to wait for the months of July & February. UPRTOU conducts entrance test for providing admission to the courses such as MBA, MCA, B.Ed& Ph.D. programs. Those who are unable to clear the exam will apply for re-exam (Back Paper). For back paper exam, candidates need to submit the back paper in the online mode or download by providing their challan number (for fee payment) & enrollment number. UPRTOU commences the B.Ed entrance test in the General & Special Education (SE) category. To check the result, visit the official website of UPRTOU. Enter your roll number to download the scorecard.