UPSC CSE Application Form: UPSC conducts the CSE (Civil Services Exam) Examination. Every year IAS exam notification release in the month of February. Candidates have to fill the Application form before March. The first exam is the preliminary examination at the first level for entrance into the IAS.
After clearing the prelims, the candidate has to go through the next level which comprises of main exams. This is followed by the personality test which includes an interview. The preliminary examination comprises two papers Paper I and Paper-II. The marks scored in the paper I are considered for going to the next level. Civil Services (Main) Exam will decide the fate of the aspirant for the final results.
UPSC CSE Application Form:
The aspirants who are interested in UPSC Civil Service Exam can apply for it by filling the application form. The aspirants first check eligibility. The steps to fill the application form are mentioned below.
Steps to fill the UPSC CSE Application Form:
Step 1 – UPSC IAS Registration
- First, visit the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link Active Examinations section.
- Then click on ‘UPSC Civil Services Examination’
- Candidates have to fill in their Personal, Educational, Parental, and Employment details.
- There will be six modules, keep saving each module after filling in the details.
Step 2 – UPSC IAS Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the application fee online or offline mode.
- For online payment, candidates may use a credit card/debit card/Rupay card or Internet Banking Services.
- For offline payment, download the e-challan and submit the fee in cash at SBI bank branches on the next day itself.
- The Application Form Fee is Rs.100.
- After fee payment, download and save the filled-in IAS Application Form.
- Female applicants and SC/ST/ PwD category candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
Step 3 – UPSC IAS Center Selection
- Now select the IAS examination center.
- Here, the candidates can select the exam city of their choice.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Step 4 – Uploading Photograph and Signature
|Photograph||3Kb – 40Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||.JPG|
|Signature||1Kb – 40Kb||3.5 cm X 1.5 cm||.JPG|
Step 5 – Agreeing to Declaration
- The last step is to Click On ‘I Agree’ and after that candidates can submit their online application form.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- A candidate (except female/SC/ST) must be ready with payment options for the application fee of Rs. 100/- to be paid by online methods.
|Category||IAS Prelims- Exam Fee||IAS Mains- Exam Fee|
|General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates (Male)||INR 100||INR 200|
|Female candidates (All Categories)||Exempted from fee payment||Exempted from fee payment|
|SC / ST / PH candidates||Exempted from fee payment||Exempted from fee payment|
Important Documents Required:
- An Active Email ID
- A valid mobile number
- Banking details
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- A medical certificate, if required
- Category certificate, if required
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
Steps to Withdraw the UPSC CSE Application:
- Visit the official website- upsc.gov.in
- Then, click the What’s new section.
- Now click on the Withdrawal of Application option: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination.
- On the new screen, the aspirants should click the link given for withdrawal.
- Again, the candidates have to click the application withdrawal link, given at the right corner.
- Before you click the ‘Yes’ button, the candidates need to thoroughly read the instructions
- Enter the registration id and press continue.
- Provide the information.
- Click on the option for Application Withdrawal and the press agrees.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here