Uttarakhand PCS 2022: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC publishes the official notification for Uttarakhand PCS 2022 to fill various vacancies of civil servants in departments under the state government. Those who have completed their graduation from some recognized institution can apply for the examination and can appear for the selection procedure. To get more details regarding Uttarakhand PCS like the application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, etc. go through the article.
Uttarakhand PCS 2022 Notification:
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the Online Application Form for the Recruitment of Patwari & Lekhpal 563 Posts. Click here to apply.
- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the Exam Calendar of the UKPSC Exam 2022. Click here to download the Exam Calendar.
Uttarakhand PCS 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Exam
|Uttarakhand PCS 2022
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
|Level of the Exam
|Frequency of the Exam
|Once a Year
|UKPSC upcoming vacancy 2022
|To be announced
|Mode of Application
|Mode of the Exam
UKPSC 2022 Exam Date:
|Official notification released
|Final Date to submit the Application form
|Admit Card Issue date
|Uttarakhand PCS 2022 Exam Date
|Result date announced
Uttarakhand PCS 2022 Application Form:
Go to the official website of UKPSC to collect the application form. Fill in all the required educational and personal details in the application form like name, address, and the details of the qualifying exam passed. After filling in the details in the application form, upload the scanned copies of passport size photographs and signatures in the application form.
Make sure that the size of the uploaded photograph should be between 10 KB to 40 KB, and the size of the uploaded signature should be 10 KB to 20 KB. It is important that both the scanned images should be uploaded in JPG format. The candidates will submit the application fee within two days after the submission of the application form.
Make sure to fill and submit separate forms for pre and main examinations. Those who clear the pre-exam will apply for the main Uttarakhand PCS 2022 exam.
For Uttarakhand PCS pre exam 2022:
- For General/ OBC/ Dependent on freedom fighter candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 150 /-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen, the application fee will be Rs. 60 /-
For Uttarakhand PCS Main exam 2022:
- For General Candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 250/-
- For OBC/ Dependent on freedom fighter candidates/ Ex-servicemen, the application fee will be Rs 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 100/-
- You can make payment via online modes such as credit card, debit card or net banking.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- Tibetan refugees coming to India to permanently settle here before 1962 can also apply. Such candidates should have a relevant certificate issued from the concerned authorities.
- The candidates migrating to India to permanently settle here from countries like Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Kenya, Uganda, and the United Republic of Tanzania can also apply. They need to have a certificate of eligibility from the state government.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 42 years as of 1st July 2022.
- Those who possess the degree of graduation in any discipline from the recognized university can also apply
- Candidates must have done a post-graduation diploma in Town and architect planning or associate membership of the institute of planner / American institute of town/institute of town planner or institute of town planner India for the post of Sahayak Nagar Niyojak.
- Candidate must have successfully completed graduation with Hindi subject to be eligible to apply for the post of District information officer / Feature writer.
- The candidate looking for the post of Superintendent of police or district commandant home guard via Uttarakhand PCS 2022examination must fulfill the following physical parameters.
For the post of Superintendent of Police:
- Height of the Male Candidates (general category) should be167.7 CM and Female Candidates (general category) should be 152 CM
- Those who belong to SC/ST candidates should be 160 CM and Female Candidates of SC/ST candidates should have a height of 147 CM
- Candidates from the Mountainous region in the Males category should have a height of 162.60 CM and female candidates should have a height of 147 CM
For the post of District Commandant Home Guard:
- Male candidates should have a height of 165 CM, normal chest 84 CM and chest inflated 89 CM
- Female candidates should have a height of 150 CM, normal chest 79 CM and chest inflated 84 CM
- Male candidates (From Kumaun, Gadwal, and ST candidates) should have a height of160 CM, normal chest 84 CM, and chest inflated 89 CM
The complete recruitment process of UK PCS is divided into 3 stages as given below:
Those who clear the preliminary examination will move for the Main Examination and Interview round.
Preliminary Examination Pattern:
- The examination will be commenced in the offline mode.
- The paper will have Objective Type Questions.
- Subjects in Preliminary Exam will be General Studies and General Aptitude
- General Studies will have 150 questions and General Aptitude will have 100 questions.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours for each subject.
Main Examination Pattern:
- The examination will be descriptive with 7 question papers for different subjects.
- The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- The Paper will be for 1500 marks.
- The language will be for 300 marks
The subject-wise distribution of marks in the main exam will be as follows:
- History of India, National Movement, Society, and Culture will be for 200 Marks
- Indian Polity, Social Justice and International relation will be for 200 Marks
- India and World Geography will be for 200 Marks
- Economic and Social Development will be for 200 Marks
- General Science and Technology will be for 200 Marks
- General Aptitude and Ethics will be for 200 Marks
Interview Round: The Interview will be for 200 marks.
Uttarakhand PCS 2022 Syllabus:
Syllabus for Preliminary Examination:
- General Studies: History and Culture Of Uttarakhand, Indian History, Culture & National Movement, Indian and World Geography, Indian Polity, Constitution of India, Economic and Social Development, General Science and Technology, Current events of State, National and International Importance, etc.
- General Aptitude: Decision, General mental Ability, Logical and Analytical ability, Numerical identification, Statistics Analysis, etc.
Syllabus for Main Examination:
- For Main Exam, candidates will study as per the subjects are given in the exam pattern.
Candidates can collect the admit card after submitting the application form. Go to the official website Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. Candidates are required to carry admit cards with them on the examination day.
After pre-examination, the authorities will issue the answer key for the examination. This will help candidates to match their answers with the Uttarakhand PCS 2022 answer key to fetch an idea about their scores. If a candidate is not satisfied with the answer keys then he/she can raise an objection.
Uttarakhand PCS 2022 Result:
After the release of answer keys, the result will be announced via online mode using the official website. Those who clear prelims will move to the main exam and can also check the result. The announcement of the result of the Main Examination and Interview will be together. The final cut-off will be from 1700 marks. 1500 marks will be based on the performance in the Main examination and 200 marks will be based on the performance in the Interview.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here