Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023: The Uttarakhand Board of technical education conducts an entrance exam for polytechnic. It is a state-level exam that is conducted under the instruction of the Uttarakhand Board of technical education Roorkee. It is also named joint engineering examination Polytechnic (JEEP). Every year entrance examination is conducted by the Uttarakhand Board of technical education for filling polytechnic seats in government and private/technical institutes of Uttarakhand. Admission will be offered in various courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, hotel management, etc. The candidate who wants to get the details regarding the examination can check the following article.
The examination will be held in April. The application form will be released in January 2023. The candidates are advised to get the proper details regarding the examination before applying.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Notification:
- Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 (JEEP) Application Form will Release Soon.
JEEP Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023: Overview
|Name of the exam||Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Exam type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates:
The important dates of the examination are given below:
|Online Application Form Available||To be announced|
|Application Form Close to submit date||To be announced|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||To be announced|
|Admit card||To be announced|
|JEEP Exam Date 2023||To be announced|
|Result date||To be announced|
|Counseling||To be announced|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Application Form 2023:
- The JEEP 2023-24 Application Form will be available online as well as offline. The application form will be filled out online.
- The students need to register themselves before the last date of registration. The candidates who fail to register themselves will not be allowed to attend the exam.
- The registration form will be made available at all the government polytechnic centers in Uttarakhand and will not be made available anywhere outside so, the candidates who live outside the state can send their request for the application form with Rs.40 stamp so that you can get a form.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official site by clicking on the link for an application form.
- The candidates need to provide all the valid details in the application form like their education details, contact number, and other personal details.
- The picture size in the application form should be 3.5cm/4.5 cm. the signature must be done with a black dot pen.
- The application must be submitted offline mode. Candidates can submit their application form & the documents below the given Address:
Joint Entrance Examination and Training,
Research Development Cell,
Upper Amwala, Dehradun- 248001
The application fee for Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 is as follows:
- SC/ST: Rs.500/-
- For other candidates: Rs.800/-
- The application fee needs to be paid through a credit card/debit card or net banking.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Steps to apply for UK Polytechnic through Online 2023:
- Visit the official website i.e, http://www.ubter.in/
- Then click on the link ‘Click here to apply now
- A new page will be opened on your computer screen.
- After that read all the given instructions carefully.
- Then enter your basic details for registration and click on the ‘declaration’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Register now’ button.
- Then fill in the details carefully.
- Now click on the ‘Click here to submit a fee’ tab.
- Then click on ‘Online payment’ and fill in the payment details.
- After submission of the application fee, the fee receipt will be generated.
- Then upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Now click on the ‘Click here to upload a photo, sign, and other documents’ button.
- Now click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The application form will be available in PDF format.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other admission procedures.
JEEP 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Candidates must have passed the 10th & 12th Classes.
- No age limit to apply for Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023.
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Duration||Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ Technology||3 years||Must pass 35% 10th class with Science and Mathematics (Not primary math) from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent.|
|P||Diploma in Pharmacy||3 years||Pass the Class 10+2/Intermediate with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, or Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 Years||Must have 35% Marks 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent with English one of the subject(Obtained at least 35% marks at the qualifying examination)|
|M||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||2 Years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subjects)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 Years||Must have Graduation any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 Years||Obtained at least 35% marks in High School|
|A||Entry in 2end year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 Years||10+2/Intermediate (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) Or Two-year ITI|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern:
- Mode: The mode of the Exam will be offline (Pen-Paper Based) mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective-type questions(MCQ) will be asked in the exam.
- No. of Question: There will be a total of 100 Questions in the exam paper.
- Duration: The duration of the Exam will be 2 hours.
- Marking scheme: 5 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- Negative marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
For Engineering or Technology:
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
For Diploma in Engineering:
Diploma in the pharmacy:
|Physics and Chemistry||50%|
|Biology and Mathematics||50%|
Diploma in hotel management and catering technology:
|Reasoning and logical discussion||25%|
|Scientific aptitude, and English language||25%|
Diploma in engineering through lateral entry:
|General engineering (electrical, electronic, etc)||20%|
JEEP 2023 Syllabus:
The Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus will be based on the9th and 10th standards. Also for the Lateral Entry, the Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus will be based on the 12th Level.
- For Diploma Engineering & Technology: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics.
- For Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology: Reasoning & Logical Discussion, Numerical Ability, Science Aptitude, and English Language.
- For Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice: English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, Numerical Ability, and General Awareness.
- PG Diploma in Computer Application: Topics will be English Comprehension, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Textile Designing/Garments Technology/Fashion Designing: English & Hindi Comprehension, Reasoning & Intelligence, and General Awareness.
- For Diploma in Engineering Lateral Entry: Topics will be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General Engineering.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card:
The exam conducting authority will release the admit card 15 days before the examination. The admit card is necessary for the exam so the candidate must carry their Admit Card along with them to the examination venue. It won’t be sent to a candidate through a post. The candidate has to download it from the official site. It can be downloaded by entering roll no. and password/date of birth. The candidate after downloading admits card checks the details present in it in case of any error in details contact the authorities. Carry your ID proof along with you to the examination venue.
UK JEEP 2023 Result:
- The result will be declared by online mode only.
- The candidates need to visit the official website to check the result.
- The candidates need to enter their roll no. and password to check the result.
- On basis of the scores of candidates, a merit list will be prepared for the candidates seeking admission.
- If two candidates scored the same marks the selection will be on basis of the date of birth.
The counseling of JEEP will be conducted online. The candidates will not be sent any call letters regarding it. According to the ranks obtained by the student, they will be shortlisted for the counseling process. The counseling process will be conducted in different rounds. The registration and choice of filling program will be done by online mode. After the seat allotment result, candidates have to report to the allotted college to complete the admission process. The candidates need to bring all their relevant documents like date of birth, academic details, etc.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here