West Bengal ITI Admission: West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT) is the conducting authority for organizing West Bengal ITI Admission. The authority conducts an entrance examination for the selection of candidates in various govt. and private ITIs colleges in the state of West Bengal. I need to submit the application form before the last date. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for admissions into different ITIs trade courses. The trades are divided into two groups i.e. Group E and Group M. The candidates can apply either for Group E trades or Group M trades. The candidates applying for both groups will be rejected. It is important for all candidates to know about complete admission details like eligibility criteria, application form, examination pattern and counselling process, etc. The candidates can get all the necessary details regarding the West Bengal ITI Admission from this post.
West Bengal ITI Admission Application Form
The candidates can apply for WB ITI through offline or offline mode.
- To fill the West Bengal ITI Admission Application Form offline the candidates can purchase the application form from all government/ PPP government ITI on all working days. The form must be filed within the defined time period.
- In the application form, the candidates need to fill all the basic personal and educational details.
- The details filled in the application form must be correct otherwise it might get rejected.
- Candidates must do the submission of application form in person.
- No correction will be done in the application form after that.
- No documents need to be submitted along with the application form (except for Kanyashree enrolled candidates who will have to submit a supporting document).
- To apply online the candidates will have to visit the official site.
- Fill all the correct details in the application form like education, personal, communication and etc.
- Upload scanned documents like passport size photographs and signatures in the application form (Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG file format.)
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Then submit the application form.
West Bengal ITI Exam Date:
The important dates of West Bengal ITI Admission are given in the table below:
|Submit the Application form||January|
|Submission of last date application form||April|
|Releases date of Admit card||May|
|WB ITI Exam date||June|
|Counselling Date||Updated soon|
Admission 2023 Open:
- Manipal Admission 2023 Open – Apply Now
West Bengal ITI Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility conditions for different groups are given below. Candidates can check important eligibility facts:
- The candidates should be of a minimum of 14 years at the time of examination.
- There is no upper age limit
Eligibility for Group “M” Courses/Trades:
- Candidate must have qualified 10thclass or equivalent exam passed from a recognized board/institute
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have Physical Science and Mathematics in the qualifying exam for admission in Engineering Group courses.
Eligibility for Group “E” Courses/Trades
- Candidate must have qualified 8th class from any recognized board of West Bengal State.
WB ITI Application Fee:
- The application fee for In case of OMR Application form is Rs.350/- (Rs.175/- for Kanyashree enrollees)
- The application fee In case of online application form: Rs.330/- (Rs.165/- for Kanyashree enrollees)
West Bengal ITI Admit Card:
- The admit card for the common entrance test will be available online.
- To download the admit card candidates can visit the official site www.wbescte.co.in.
- To download the admit card from the official site enter your Application Form number and password.
- The admit card is an important document because it consists of details like the date, time and venue of the entrance exam.
- It is compulsory to carry the admit card to the examination center for every candidate.
- Also, carry a passport size photograph and ID proof in the examination hall.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Result and Merit List:
- The WB ITI Result of the common entrance test will be declared on the official website.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and password.
- A merit list of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of marks.
- The successful candidates will be called for counseling.
- For Group M applicants, the authorities will release the merit list based on the qualifying exam (class 10th) marks.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
- During the counselling process, the candidates have to enter their choice of trade and institutes.
- The counselling process will be held in online mode.
- In order to fill choice, the candidates need to log in to the official portal by entering their User ID and Date of Birth.
- After online choice filling, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- The candidates need to take a printout of the seat allotment letter and report to the allotted ITI with the following documents.
- Mark Sheet and certificates of qualifying exam (Class 8th/10th)
- Aadhar Card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Kanyashree enrollee certificate (If applicable)
- Vocational pass certificate (if applicable)
- 2 passport-size photograph.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here
2 thoughts on “West Bengal ITI Admission Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility & Pattern”
My name sohani khatun.i leave in west bengal .
plz provide me complete detail regarding iti as soon as possible
my mail id: nn******[email protected]