Western Railway Recruitment 2022: The Western Railway is one from the major 18 zones of Indian Railways and is the busiest railway network in India. It recruits several new employees every year by conducting an entrance test. Via the absolute selection process, many are recruited. If you also have the desire to work in Western Railways then go for examination. Check the details such as application process, application fee, eligibility criteria, exam mode in the information mentioned below:
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for the post of Nursing Superintendent, the candidate must be possessed with the Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife and must have passed 03 years course in General nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing or some other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (or) must have done B.Sc. (Nursing). Also, if candidates with experience of working in a Critical unit of more than 15 beds will be given preference
- To apply for the post of Clinical Psychologist, the applicant must be possessed with the degree of post-graduation in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from some recognized university
- To apply for the post of Junior Technical Associate, the candidate must have done B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, B.Sc
- If you are applying for the post of Junior Clerk, then the minimum qualification should be Graduation
- For the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Superintendent, Radiographer, the candidate must have done Class XII, Diploma, B.Sc
- For the post of Medical Practitioner, the candidate must have done MBBS
- For Apprentice job, the applicant must have done course from ITI
Note: Jobs vacancies are in bulk, however, few are mentioned here. For complete details, you are suggested to visit the official website.
To apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2022, submit the application fee for application form.
- General category applicants will submit Rs 500/- as application fee with the proviso of refunding of Rs 400/- if the candidate is eligible and appear in personality and intelligence test.
- Those who belong to the categories such as SC/ST/OBC/Women/Minorities/EWS will submit Rs 250/- for application fee with the provision of refunding the same if found eligible to appear in personality and intelligence test.
Payment Mode: Submit the application fee using modes such as Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking etc.
Western Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
To apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2022, you need to apply via the official website. Check the steps for the same:
- First, visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway and click on the notification
- Find the advertisement
- Go through the details carefully and check the eligibility criteria for Western Railway Recruitment
- Open the online application form and fill all the details carefully and correctly
- Attach documents, photograph, and signature in the form as per the requirement.
- Submit the application fee using online mode.
- Take a print of the application form for further reference
Western Railway Recruitment Exam Syllabus:
Though the syllabus is not similar for different vacancies, however, the general syllabus is mentioned here. Subjects included in the exam General Mathematics, Arithmetic’s Ability, General Intelligence, and General Science.
The selection process for Western Railway Recruitment 2022 includes the following:
- Written Test
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination as applicable
Note: The above-given selection process stages vary from one job profile to the other.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
There will be the release of the admit card and candidates will be informed about the same via the official website. Download the admit card on the fixed date. Steps to collect admit card are as follows:
- Go to the official website of Western Railways
- Enter login credentials and then click the link.
- Fill in all the details and submit.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- Take a copy of the admit card for further reference
Note: It is crucial to carry an admit card at the exam centre and candidates found without admit card will not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Cut off Marks:
Cut off marks for the written examination will be released via the official website. Cut off marks implies the minimum marks attained by the candidate in the written exam.
There will be a release of the result through the official website. The result will be announced a few days after the commencement of the Exam. Enter your credentials and get the view of the result on the screen.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here