Woodstock School Mussoorie Admission 2022: Woodstock School was established as a girls-only missionary school in the year 1854 in Indian city Mussoorie. After the independence of India, it grew as one of the best boarding schools in the nation. The mission of the school is to embed deep thoughts of greatness in young minds. It is known as one of the oldest boarding schools in Asia. And, it works as a non-profit institution affiliated by International Residential School. The school provides education from kindergarten to higher secondary. However, the hostel program of the school only starts after class 5. Let us know a few details about the Woodstock School, Mussoorie.
Woodstock School Mussoorie Admission 2022 Application Form:
The application form for admission is available on the official website of the school. Let us know about a few details about the admission form.
- Those parents whose child is already enrolled in the school or passed out in recent years do not need to fill the form. Instead, they can log in with the credentials given before. If the credentials are irretrievable then they can mail to school for the lost credentials.
- Those parents who fill the application form would receive an invitation from the school if their child is selected for the interview and testing. And if, the child is not selected then also they will be informed via email.
- The invitation for interview and testing would also contain information about the date and time when the interview and tests will be conducted.
- After a child completes an interview and test, then school board would review for admission against which parents would either receive an offer of acceptance or letter declining admission.
- Those applicants whose applications are received even after seats are filled would be directed to the waiting pool. The invitation or rejection would be received by parents by the end of the spring semester.
The non-refundable application fee would be charged. The fee charged would be Rs. 10,750/-. If the child is approved for admission then an amount of Rs. 4 lacks to be deposited by the parents as establishment fees. And, it will be also non-refundable. However, the security deposit of an additional Rs. 2 lacks is refundable.
The eligibility criteria of the school are fixed and, they follow the criteria very strictly. Let us take a look at the different needs of the school.
- The boarding students are accepted from grade 6 onwards. The child should be 11 years old when applying for grade 6.
- A strong grasp on the English language in both, written as well as verbal, is compulsory.
- The academic achievements of the student should meet the expectations of the board.
- The parents and the child both should be committed to the school’s desired learning outcomes and educational philosophy.
- The family background of the child should demonstrate a strong commitment to leadership and social service.
The admission exams comprise of the following pattern.
- Application forms are reviewed only after exams are undertaken.
- The applicant has to go through a personal interview so that the school can review both, his personality and IQ.
- The applicant has to through written exams as per the desired class they desire to get enrolled.
- A review is done by the school board on the basis of personal interview and written test.
- The interview and tests would be conducted via video call for those applicants who do not reside in South East Asia.
The school is affiliated with international education boards. So, the exams are conducted on the basis of the international board’s requirement. And, the syllabus may be different for every grade. However, the syllabus is completely comprised to fulfill the needs of the international board despite the selected grade for enrollment.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
Entrance Exam eBook Check Below:
- RIMC Dehradun Entrance Exam eBook –Buy Now
- Rashtriya Military School E-Book for 6th Class – Buy Now
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 6th – Click Here
- Sainik School Entrance Exam E-Book For Class 9th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-6th – Click Here
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya eBook for Class-9th- Click Here
The parents have to present the letter of invitation which they will receive at their home address. And if, the letter of acceptance is received through email, then a copy of the letter of invitation to be presented when on the designated day of personal interview and written test.
The school sends the letter of acceptance to the parent’s submitted email address. The letter of acceptance designates that the child is accepted for admission to the school. And if the parents receive the letter declining admission, then the school has not enrolled the child. Any of these two letters are received by parents via email which acts as the result itself.
The answer key is different for different grades. The school does not offer any answer keys to the child or parents. However, parents can prepare their child as per the curriculum of the international board for the selected grade.
The eligibility criteria laid by the school act as cut-off itself. The child or parents failing to fulfill any of the mentioned criteria are more likely to turned-down by the school.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here