ACDS BDS Eligibility Criteria: ACDS stands for The Army College of Dental Sciences soon invites applications for entrance tests so that candidates can collect admission to various courses such as BDS or Bachelor of Dental Surgery. The course was provided from various institutes such as Secunderabad, Army College of Nursing, Army College of Dental Sciences (ACDS), Jalandhar and Army Institute of Nursing, and Dr. N.T. R University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada. Make sure for collecting the complete eligibility criteria details for avoiding any trouble further. Eligibility criteria for ACDS are as follows:
ACDS BDS Eligibility Criteria:
|NDA eBook For Current Affairs, Mathematics, etc – Buy Now|
|CDS Exam eBook with Solved Paper – Buy Now|
- Those who have completed age 17 years at the time of admission can appear in the ACDS examination. Apart from this, those who have completed age as on 31st of December during the time of admission
- Those who have passed two years in intermediate or some equal course with subjects Biology (Botany and Zoology), Chemistry and Physics with at least 50% marks from some recognized university or board can apply for ACDS BDS competitive examination.
- Those who are possessing the qualification of Intermediate Board or university of outside state need to show the certificate from Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, A.P.
- Those who have passed the B.Sc. examination with one or more subjects such as Physics, Biology, and Chemistry can apply for the exam.
- Those who have not attained less than 50% marks on the aggregate of the subjects such as Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in qualifying exam and competitive exam can also think to apply for the examination
It is a crucial candidate to fulfill the above-mentioned entire qualification if applying for a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. It is also important to mark that eligibility will be verified during the time of admission and after scrutiny of papers via the university. In case, the candidate is found ineligible at any stage then he/she lead to come across the trouble of cancellation of the form.