AEEE 2023: Amrita University (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham) is a multidisciplinary, multi-campus, research-intensive university with 5 campuses, 200 academic programmes, over 1800 faculties, and Rs. 220/- crores in research funding. It is one of the top-ranking private universities in India. Amrita School of Engineering has spread over three campuses, Ettimadai, (Coimbatore), Amritapuri (Kollam), and Bengaluru. Amrita School of Engineering, Vengal (Chennai) is also proposed for the next academic year.
AEEE is conducted by Amrita University on an all India basis for admission to its various undergraduate B.Tech programme and Postgraduate MBA courses, which is offered by the Amrita School of Engineering for all of its four campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), (Ettimadai) Coimbatore, Bengaluru and Vengal (Chennai).
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria shall be admitted to the First year of its 4-year B.Tech courses through counseling based on their ranks in the entrance examination.
AEEE 2023 Notification:
- AEEE 2023 notification will be released in September:
AEEE 2023 Exam Date:
Find below AEEE 2023 Exam Dates. All information is given there such as exam Notification date, Exam date, result date, etc.
|Application Form Available (OMR and Online)||September 2019|
|Last date for Receiving application (OMR and Online)||July 2020|
|Slot booking will start from||June 2023|
|Admit Card Released||June 2023|
|AEEE 2023 Exam Date||July 2023|
|AEEE 2023 Result Declaration||May 2023|
|Counseling registration||May 2023|
|Application Form Available||November|
|Last Date to fill the Application form||April 2023|
|Admission interview round||May 2023|
|Personal Interviews||May 2023|
|Regular Sessions of MBA Program||June 2023|
AEEE 2023 Application Form:
Amrita University Admission 2023 Application Form is available through both online and offline mode. The online application form shall be available on the official website of the university website. The printed OMR application form shall be available from the sale outlets, (Dhanalaxmi Bank, Federal Bank, and post office) besides the counter of the university. The last date of submission of the application form will be April 2023. After filling the application form the candidates are advised to check it before submitting it along with the Demand Draft of the application fee amount at the following address for offline applicants.
Amrita University Admission 2023 Coordinator,
The Amrita School of Engineering,
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Amrita Nagar, Coimbatore-641112, Tamilnadu, India
The application fee is RS. 1000/- irrespective of caste creed and gender. The fee can be paid through online mode (Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card) or offline mode through Demand Draft made in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.
For Latest Updates Follow Us on Instagram – Click Here
AEEE 2023 Test Centres:
For Computer Based Test:
|Andhra Pradesh||Himachal Pradesh|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Chandigarh|
|Uttar Pradesh||West Bengal|
Amrita University 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For B.Tech course:
- Candidates should have been born on or after 1st July 1999.
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with more than 55% marks in each of these subjects and 60% marks or more in aggregate.
- The candidates who are appearing for such a qualifying examination can also apply.
For MBA Course:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- The Candidate must have a valid scorecard of KMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT.
Amrita University Admission 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The Amrita University Admission 2023 Examination will be held in two separate modes: Computer Based Test (CBT) and Pen & Paper Test (P&P).
- Candidates have options to choose either CBT or P&P according to their choice.
- The duration of the examination will be 2 ½ hours.
- All the questions will be asked in the English Language. 100 numbers of questions (30 in physics, 30 in Chemistry, and 40 in Mathematics) will be asked in the examinations.
- The question paper will bear 300 marks.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and one mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer.
The following table will show the exact weightage of marks and the subjects:
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
The syllabus of AEEE for Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are those topics that candidates have studied in class 11 and 12th. Candidates can check below the topics that are included in the syllabus:
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Permutation & Combination
- Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation
- Matrices & Determinants
- Integral Calculus
- Statistics & Probability
- Differential Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Limit, Continuity & Differentiability
- Mathematical Induction
- Binomial Theorem
- Physics & Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Rotational Motion
- Properties 0f Solids and Liquids
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- D- and -f Block Elements
- Block Elements (Other Groups)
- Block Elements
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- States of Matter
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
When the slot selected process is over, the AEEE 2023 Admit Card shall be generated. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website using their application number and date of birth. The admit card will not be sent through post or courier. The admit card should be printed and preserved for future references.
Amrita University Result 2023:
The result of AEEE 2023 will be available on the official website which will be announced in August 2023. The candidates should enter their registration number, DOB & code to get their result. The merit list shall be prepared after the declaration of the result.
AEEE 2023 Counselling:
The 2023 counseling shall be started in August 2023. The counseling schedule is posted on the official website along with the rank list of the AEEE 2023. Rank list or counseling letter shall not be sent to the candidates through post or courier. The rank list is prepared based on marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination. It shall be arranged simultaneously on the four campuses. The candidates have the option to appear for counseling at the campus of their choice and opt for a branch in any campus as per the availability of seats and as per their preferences. A counseling fee of Rs.5000/- should be submitted by the student through Demand Draft.
The documents required at the counseling are: 10th class certificate as proof of DOB, 12th class mark sheet and admit card, Transfer Certificate, AEEE Admit Card 2023, and Community Certificate.
Get the Latest Update Join Us on Telegram – Click Here